Donald Trump's Campaign Money Could Be Frozen as Part of Probe: Attorney

I'm your worst nightmare, leftard.

You want to talk about sad?

Let"s talk about 8 months worth of racial riots.

Let's talk about Stalinist dog and pony shows.

Let's talk about ABUSE OF THE LAW, you stupid fucktard.

Yeah, you're sad all right.
LOL worst nightmare. You're just another fascist that will be dealt with soon enough when you finally lose it.

LOL worst nightmare. You're just another fascist that will be dealt with soon enough when you finally lose it.
Come get me, shit for brains.

I ain't hiding, blowhard.

Come beat down my door and see what happens to you.

lol

Leftards are completely full of shit.

Come get me, shit for brains.

I ain't hiding, blowhard.

Come beat down my door and see what happens to you.

lol

Leftards are completely full of shit.
I dont have to. Like I said, you'll eventually lose it when you run out of excuses why things arent going your way. And then the police will be waiting for you after you do something stupid.

I'm your worst nightmare, leftard.
Oooh, fancy yourself a bit, do ya?

Well I've got news for you sonny, you're just another rightwinger retard in a sea of them here.

You ain't special, you're a drone.

Sorry bout that,

1. In The Former United States of America that would be acceptable.
2. We nazis approve.
3. Even tho its against the law, just do it!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Take his money? Keep it up Liberals. America has deep pockets and is tired of this Liberal garbage. Liberals are the Party of Hate. Nobody wants to deal with this anymore.

Oh SNAP! Now it's getting real..messing with the money. If he can't pay his lawyers will he get a Public Defender?
Seriously though...this would put a crimp into his campaign...bigly~

Donald Trump may have his post-2020 election donation money frozen as Special Counsel Jack Smith continues to scrutinize the former president's fundraising efforts, according to an attorney.
Former FBI general counsel Andrew Weissmann was reacting to reports that Smith's office were still questioning people in connection to the money raised by Trump's Save America political action committee after he lost the last presidential election.
On Monday, Smith's office interviewed Bernard Kerik, a former New York City police commissioner and longtime associate of former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, about the Save America PAC fundraising efforts, reported Politico. The interview arrived amid longrunning suggestions that federal prosecutors have been probing how the money raised by Save America was spent, and if the money was raised under false pretenses.

Speaking to MSNBC on Thursday, Weissmann said that if Trump's fundraising finances do become a part of Smith's federal probe, then it could lead to "pretrial forfeiture" which would result in the money being frozen and unable to be accessed. This could cause a particular problem for the former president, as tens of millions of dollars given to his PAC were reportedly spent on his and other Trump-linked defendants' legal fees this year, Weissmann said.

That will never happen.

Forum List

Back