Donald Trump's Campaign Money Could Be Frozen as Part of Probe: Attorney

It's been over 2 months since that story was published.
The reason you can tell something is futile is because they're prosecuting Trump for very common practices widespread across the political spectrum. They want it to be wrong only for him and that's not going to work even in the kangaroo court system that is currently handling the potato that is too big and too hot for them to handle.

Then why isn't Hillary or Hunter in prison?
Because the legal system determined it wasn't warranted...although with Hunter I think that may still be a possibility.

Now do what you have been trained to do and cry about deep states, leftists activist judges and your thots and feels.

The reason you can tell something is futile is because they're prosecuting Trump for very common practices widespread across the political spectrum. They want it to be wrong only for him and that's not going to work even in the kangaroo court system that is currently handling the potato that is too big and too hot for them to handle.
Insurgent attacks on the Congress are "common practices widespread across the political spectrum."

You almost gotta laugh at the left wing propaganda. The militarized Biden DOJ want's to freeze Trump's political donations while the most notorious crypto scammer in history defrauded mom and pop investors and donated to the Biden campaign. No surprise the DOJ wants to drop the charged against Bankman-Fried and chalk it up to a misunderstanding.

Insurgent attacks on the Congress are "common practices widespread across the political spectrum."

Lol ... You need to begin by understanding that the pillars of righteous polity are nothing more than a fairy tale. Once you finally come to grips with the fact that the moral high ground simply does not exist you will begin to understand that it's a lot more difficult to identify the good guys and the bad guys than most people think it is. I find it interesting that as time goes by the entire
dialogue Is losing steam and credibility. I find it interesting that as time goes by bits and pieces of election fraud continue to fall into place and add up to a larger picture. Those who want to believe it will continue to believe it and those don't want to believe it will never believe it. There really is no dynamic change in the status of the masses they are divided politically and so was every other thing that they do. That however probably is not going to add up to a hill of beans legally.

Last edited:
You're such a liar. Sanctuary cities are your idea. You're mentally ill
No. Not my idea. I disagree with sanctuary cities but I respect their constitutional right to do so.

Over the last few decades, when Republicans have controlled both the legislative and executive branches of government, why did they not pass any legislation to address VISA laws, employers of illegals or amnesty laws?

Did you know that half of illegals in America today arrived legally and overstayed their VISAs?

Because the legal system determined it wasn't warranted...although with Hunter I think that may still be a possibility.

Now do what you have been trained to do and cry about deep states, leftists activist judges and your thots and feels.
You mean some sleazy leftwing bureaucrats decided it wasn't warranted.

When are you prog douchebags going to quite pretending our government isn't biased against right-wingers?

That isn't "training." That's just the ability to perceive reality.

Forum List

Back