Where You Can Get Contraceptives After Your Employer And The Supreme Court Refuse To Give Them To You

This post, and the gross number already posted is brought to you by the Callous Conservatives Club,
Sorry, I'm not a member of any such club.
a group of those who were born without the usual human attribute, Empathy.
I can't empathize with you because I'm not an uneducated, overly emotional dingbat. I do sympathize with you, though.

Yeah, that's what they all say.
You broadbrush like a typical liberal bigot.
Unless you live in a bubble, you will need to be very lucky.
No bubbles here, and I make my own luck with perceptive planning.
If you've not already had 23&Me test your spit, you might want to spend a few dollars to see what you future health might be.
No thanks. I don't do tarot cards, tea leaves, or spit scams. I prefer Zoltar!
Deluxe-Zoltar-image.png

Well, it happened: The Supreme Court ruled Wednesday that U.S. employers can refuse to provide their employees with insurance coverage for contraception under the Affordable Care Act because of the eloyer’s religious or moral objection. This decision potentially deprives over 126,000 people of the option to get their birth control method of choice through their employer-provided health insurance coverage. If you’re one of the people affected by this decision, you’re probably wondering how you can avoid paying exorbitant out-of-pocket fees for your birth control method of choice, and/or how you’re going to renew your prescription without the aid of your doctor’s office.

Even more contraceptive resources can be found on Free the Pill. Free the Pill is a campaign setting its sights on making the pill available over the counter in the United States. Until they accomplish that, they’re providing a wealth of information on where you can get your pill online.

A public service announcement for normal people, A kick in the balls to religious and political nutjobs.
Are leftists really this dense? Pay for your own!

Well, it happened: The Supreme Court ruled Wednesday that U.S. employers can refuse to provide their employees with insurance coverage for contraception under the Affordable Care Act because of the eloyer’s religious or moral objection. This decision potentially deprives over 126,000 people of the option to get their birth control method of choice through their employer-provided health insurance coverage. If you’re one of the people affected by this decision, you’re probably wondering how you can avoid paying exorbitant out-of-pocket fees for your birth control method of choice, and/or how you’re going to renew your prescription without the aid of your doctor’s office.

Even more contraceptive resources can be found on Free the Pill. Free the Pill is a campaign setting its sights on making the pill available over the counter in the United States. Until they accomplish that, they’re providing a wealth of information on where you can get your pill online.

A public service announcement for normal people, A kick in the balls to religious and political nutjobs.

It's unfortunate that anyone who is morally or religious & has an objection to contraceptives should be required, before their objection is in effect, must swear on the bible before their priest, rabbi or cleric in their church during a service that that they have never engaged in any sexual behavior outside of marriage, and only had intercourse with their spouse to create a pregnancy.

The freedom of religion is guaranteed by the 1st Amendment. Where in the Constitution does it declare that a person has a right to free birth control?

Well, it happened: The Supreme Court ruled Wednesday that U.S. employers can refuse to provide their employees with insurance coverage for contraception under the Affordable Care Act because of the eloyer’s religious or moral objection.

I'm just trying to figure out why an employer would even need any reason at all! Moral, religious or otherwise! That's why you earn money and a paycheck. Buy your own damn contraceptives.

You are one serious MFer aren’t you?

Some advice: lighten, up. You only go around once.

Im as serious as a heart attack in Antarctica. I have no sense of humor. It was surgically removed in my childhood to allow my ego to grow to full size.

If we only get to go around once, I’m screwed. Of course I don’t believe that we only get one shot, but that’s for another thread.

Dude...you are hands-down the funniest poster here.

Forum List

Back