Where were you ABC news/Congress when this happened?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama to Russia: ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’
President Obama got caught in private conversation with a hot mic today in Seoul, South Korea, telling outgoing Russian president Dmitry Medvedev that Vladimir Putin should give him more "space" and that "[a]fter my election I have more flexibility."

Jake Tapper has the exchange:

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Here's video:

So tonite on ABC news the big news flash about "a person familiar with the whistle-blower’s complaint said it involves in part a commitment that Mr. Trump made in a communication with another world leader.

Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump

I didn't see ABC news making ANY comment about Obama's secret promise !

Again another example of MSM bias!

And from Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump

Mr. Trump regularly speaks with foreign leaders and often takes a freewheeling approach.
Some current and former officials said that what an intelligence official took to be a troubling commitment could have been an innocuous comment.
But there has long been concern among some in the intelligence agencies that the information they share with the president is being politicized.

Politicized??? Geez how much more politicized is this and where was the concern by MSNBC??
President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

Politicized?????President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

President Obama got caught in private conversation with a hot mic today in Seoul, South Korea, telling outgoing Russian president Dmitry Medvedev that Vladimir Putin should give him more "space" and that "[a]fter my election I have more flexibility."

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

Here's video:

So tonite on ABC news the big news flash about "a person familiar with the whistle-blower’s complaint said it involves in part a commitment that Mr. Trump made in a communication with another world leader.

What is shocking about having more flexibility AFTER the election?

And that's exactly what happened. He let Russia take the Crimea and got them to sabotage Trumps election. After all, they're both communists. The only difference is the Democrats haven't been forced to admit it yet.

The corporate media is nothing but propaganda for the DNC.

There is a ton they ignored during the Obama administration. It was the death of any semblance of true journalism.

Look at the NYT and Kavanaugh, then look at the NYT and Fast and Furious.

They are garbage.

Here's video:

If he got flexible with Putin before the election, he might not get elected.

Here's video:

It's shocking because it is not true and flexibility is not always a good thing. Obama had more flexibility to do the things he lacked the courage and honesty to do prior to his reelection.

Let me put it this way: there is NOTHING Obama could have done after the election that he could not do before the election! The only possibility for the delay was to make sure the public was unaware of his gifts to Russia until it was too late to harm him.

Obama knew if he did what he planed to do prior to election, it would not sit well with the public and he might not win. However, once he was reelected he could say to hell with the public and give Russia what they wanted.

There is no other way to interpret the words Obama spoke.

Here's video:

Obama said" On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."
So Obama asked Putin through Medvedev to give him some "space" i.e. less conflicts, less issues with Russia..."space"...
and as Obama then said : "After my election I have more flexibility."
Meaning: "You(Putin) give me less conflicts, I (Obama) get re-elected and I'll be more inclined (flexibility) to give Russia what you want."

That's what in context of the current brouhaha regarding Trump promising Ukraine something.
Where was the same MSM frenzy regarding Obama asking for "flexibility" ?

People tend to forget mainstream media ordained Obama as the Messiah. As for myself flexibility is the reference to global capitulation, unresolved 2010 Uranium deal, simmering Ukraine issue, and attempt to halt fracking and US energy independence thus enhancing Russia's energy markets.

Are you saying ABC didn't report it?

Or that Congress wasn't aware of the Presidents comments?

Faux certainly covered it. They are part of the media too, right?

The difference between Obama's statement about 'more flexibility' and the current issue about Trump's deal with Ukraine is that Obama did not ask for a qiud pro quo deal. He did not request anything personal or political from Russia.

What Trump is SUSPECTED of doing was a quid pro quo arrangement. He asked that Ukriane to investigate Biden for which he'd agree to supply Ukriane with arms. He's tying U.S. policy toward Ukraine to a political favor. That's quid pro quo, and that's illegal and impeachable.

People tend to forget mainstream media ordained Obama as the Messiah. As for myself flexibility is the reference to global capitulation, unresolved 2010 Uranium deal, simmering Ukraine issue, and attempt to halt fracking and US energy independence thus enhancing Russia's energy markets.
Agree with all you said.
Plus we don't know what the economy would have been under Obama IF he hadn't tried to slow or halt our economy.
Read the following statements and policies Obama made ...all of which would discourage growth, businesses hiring people,etc.
So when you hear people say the economy was growing under Obama...agree... But what would it have been if Obama hadn't said/done the following!
Obama_anti-Bus.png

Forum List

Back