Teen Climate Myther Greta Thunberg: The World Is Ending Why Are We Studying?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I love the old articles from the 70s that said an ice age was coming because of manmade global cooling. Then the articles that said Florida would be underwater by 2000.

The climate sockcuckers move the goalposts daily.

I keep asking, if New YORK CITY is going to be underwater in a decade, why isn’t the real estate market crashing there?

she reminds me so much of this.....the resemblance is uncanny....

IPxcK27.jpg

Having a 16 year old girl with no knowledge of climatology or science beyond that of a 16 year old girl testify before the United States Congress and the UN is hilarious. The desperation of the mythers is self evident.

But let’s run with it.

If the world is ending, why are the Left talking about plastic straws, college debt, gun control, immigration, $15 min wage, etc etc etc?

Student Activist At "Global Climate Crisis" Hearing: Why Study When The World Is Ending? What's The Point?

It's still 12 years, she has a lot to learn.

Also....why is she wearing an ANTIFA t-shirt? hmmmmm?????:wtf:

Kbp9JBf.jpg
:wtf::wtf:

Impressive young child

She is more intelligent than the entire Republican Party

I love the old articles from the 70s that said an ice age was coming because of manmade global cooling. Then the articles that said Florida would be underwater by 2000.

I keep asking, if New YORK CITY is going to be underwater in a decade, why isn’t the real estate market crashing there?
Have any?

Having a 16 year old girl with no knowledge of climatology or science beyond that of a 16 year old girl testify before the United States Congress and the UN is hilarious. The desperation of the mythers is self evident.

But let’s run with it.

If the world is ending, why are the Left talking about plastic straws, college debt, gun control, immigration, $15 min wage, etc etc etc?

Student Activist At "Global Climate Crisis" Hearing: Why Study When The World Is Ending? What's The Point?

She's a little girl that the Left worships.

Have any?

Too lazy to use Google?

But let’s run with it.

Indeed, we should all just buy beachfront property and party like it's 1999.

But let’s run with it.

That 20 foot wide strip of beach I have been to at low tide is still there after 40 years. If there is truly global climate change and it is bad, then it will be easier and possible to eliminate 80% of the world's population then to terraform the planet. We can do the population reduction in a weekend.

But let’s run with it.

Like Obama.

Forum List

Back