Where were you 30 years ago ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It's a rhetorical question - no need to answer unless you want to. It was a transitional time for my family, the year my mother passed away at 47 . Rest in peace Mom.

AC/DC performing live at Castle Donington, Donington, England, on Saturday, August 17, 1991, during the Monsters of Rock Festival leg of The Razor's Edge Tour.

It's a rhetorical question - no need to answer unless you want to. It was a transitional time for my family, the year my mother passed away at 47 . Rest in peace Mom.

AC/DC performing live at Castle Donington, Donington, England, on Saturday, August 17, 1991, during the Monsters of Rock Festival leg of The Razor's Edge Tour.

Ironically I wrote a New Order style song in 1990 that headlined my demo tape that was called "Control", about a system in our Gov't that controls our lives with lies AND that it is a battle for the rest of our lives.
It's ironic not because it's true today, but because of all my videos on Soundclick, that was the one Youtube removed and is therefore not reachable in my list of songs. *L* FIGURES!

30 years ago is when I became a fan of country legend Tanya Tucker and the late great Hal Ketchum.

God bless you and his family and Miss T always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Hal)

P.S. I still can't believe that such a thing has to be said about him already. I hate Dementia.

Thirty years ago I was constantly travelling so I've no idea where I was exactly. I was in a different city every week. But gare awn teed I was having a great time. I was making an outrageous amount of money. Basically living in the finest hotels and resorts. If there wasn't a full scale club downstairs I didn't book it. Eating the best food. Driving the coolest cars. I can't even say how much fun I was having, to be honest.

Forum List

Back