Where Was Your Soul Born??

Really? Wonder what answer prompted that...

Sure can't blame you there!!!

Massachusetts, but I've never been there. Hmm, maybe I should go. Nah, too many liberals.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Western Maryland. Hillbilly country. That's my physical birthplace. But the quiz sez my soul was born in Massachusetts. So now I'm a Damn Yankee. My family will disown me.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Just a cute quiz...

You Got:
Alabama

umm weird... :lol:

Where Was Your Soul Born?
We have Alabama in common but I don't know why.. but I don't mind.. because we have Alabama in common...

Kiss_emoticon_by_smiekie.gif

Western Maryland. Hillbilly country. That's my physical birthplace. But the quiz sez my soul was born in Massachusetts. So now I'm a Damn Yankee. My family will disown me.
it's rigged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine said massachusetts as well, went and took the test again, changed my flower answer and social media answer and it came out as massachusetts again!!!

it's rigged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine said massachusetts as well, went and took the test again, changed my flower answer and social media answer and it came out as massachusetts again!!!
Looks like you're stuck in Boston.

From the site of the Boston Tea Party to countless colonial towns and houses, Massachusetts is a state full of history. You love learning in general, but sometimes about history and what makes our country so special. You love deep conversations and complex thought problems - you are a true intellectual.

Your soul was born in Massachusetts!

Forum List

Back