My Gun-Loving Right-Wing Cousin

The author comes across as a smug, elitist asshole, who repeatedly asserts his own motivation toward behavior he doesn't understand. Typical.

Well, his opinion is just that.
We have a constitutional right to weapons. We have a right to defend ourselves. We have a right to feed ourselves. Why would you depend on someone else to do it for you?
When seconds count, the police are minutes away.
Nothing wrong AT ALL with supporting our constitutional rights and limited govt the way it was SUPPOSED TO be.
Resembles "hating America" to a T.

The writer seemed to not want to admit he actually had an enjoyable afternoon shooting a weapon without the political nonsense.
He poo pooed the automobile analogy. Which was disingenuous. What if the driver is drunk? Might as well have a 50 cal. mounted to the hood.

I loved how he dismissed his cousin's own explanation of why he believes the way he does, and asserted that he understands better than his cousin what REALLY shaped his ideology.

Oh, and how all the people who live in his hometown are lying when they say they want to be there.

I found it refreshing to see someone recognizing the differences in philosophy and trying to figure out why they think differently...unlike here, where everyone who has a different philosophy has a mental disorder.

I found it refreshing to see someone recognizing the differences in philosophy and trying to figure out why they think differently...unlike here, where everyone who has a different philosophy has a mental disorder.
There is a lot to make fun of when people want to relinquish their rights because they are scared to wipe their own ass. Point is, we have a right to guns because our founders fled tyranny, and didn't want this nation to succumb to the same bullshit.

The writer seemed to not want to admit he actually had an enjoyable afternoon shooting a weapon without the political nonsense.
He poo pooed the automobile analogy. Which was disingenuous. What if the driver is drunk? Might as well have a 50 cal. mounted to the hood.

The gun analogy started from the anti gun side……..they thought it would be a clever argument….citing gun deaths will equal car deaths in 2015 but not including the fact that what brings the gun deaths up is suicide….since actual illegal gun activity…gun murder…..has been going down as more Americans own and carry guns.

So if a lefty gun grabber says the gun analogy doesn't count…remind them who started it, then show why they are wrong anyway.

Guns stop violent crime 1.5 million times a year according to bill clinton…and supported by research conducted by obama's CDC in 2013……

Car accidental deaths…..over 35,000

Gun accidental deaths…. 505 ( in a country with over 320 million guns in private hands in 2013 the year of the 505 accidental gun deaths.)

No…they have a mental disorder when they refuse to accept facts, the truth, reality and the difference between right and wrong and good and evil……...

Forum List

Back