Where was the "incitement of insurrection" Threat in Trump's 1/6/21 speech?

When added to the frenzy that he and his many proxies have created and fed over the last four years, absolutely.

Anyone who claims that Trump didn't know and understand the context is an abject fucking liar. He knew it and he ran with it.

Guilty.

And not only that, his family was partying in the big tent while the crowed massed, and he was busy calling senators trying to pressure them into changing their votes WHILE the capital was overrun and his brownshirts ransacking it looking for Pence and Pelosi and any Congress critter they could get with handcuffs and weapons. NOT ONE attempt to check on his VP.
The thread is about his speech, Stupid

You still have nothing, Troll.

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
The actual last 10 minutes. WHERE is the INCITEMENT of INSURRECTION?
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!
PLEASE read the whole speech and tell me what was "INCITING"???

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue,
I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
The Democrats are hopeless.
They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote.
But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones,
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.
Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all.
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.
Thank you very much. Thank you.

Is this a satire thread - or are you really serious?
NO these are the actual words of trump that idiots like Pelosi, et.al. (including you dummy) are calling INCITING????
WHAT words are "INCITING"??? How stupid must people like you be?
These are the same types of people that blamed Sarah Palin for Gifford's shooting because she had a target symbol on her web page. The fact that the shooter never saw her page was irrelevant to the narrative.

Come on folks... point out the "incitement of insurrection" words? WHERE?
I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.

Where are the "INCITEMENT"???
Dear Lord, his entire speach is filled with inciting the crowd....

They do not care and when shown they will claim BLM and others have did this and that so Trump should be forgiven...

Those defending Trump should know that the GOP is split on this and it does not look good for Trump...

In the end Trump will be the only President to be Impeached twice and the first one possibly Convicted and prevented from running for Office ever again...

When added to the frenzy that he and his many proxies have created and fed over the last four years, absolutely.

Anyone who claims that Trump didn't know and understand the context is an abject fucking liar. He knew it and he ran with it.

Guilty.

And not only that, his family was partying in the big tent while the crowed massed, and he was busy calling senators trying to pressure them into changing their votes WHILE the capital was overrun and his brownshirts ransacking it looking for Pence and Pelosi and any Congress critter they could get with handcuffs and weapons.
NOT ONE attempt to check on his VP.
The thread is about his speech, Stupid

You still have nothing, Troll.

Did you say something hack? The bathroom is down the hall. You can't miss it, there's a sign.

In the meantime, this is all related to his speech. Kind of hard to miss.

Top-questions-and-answers-for-Benito-Mussolini.jpg

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!

NO these are the actual words of trump that idiots like Pelosi, et.al. (including you dummy) are calling INCITING????
These are the same types of people that blamed Sarah Palin for Gifford's shooting because she had a target symbol on her web page. The fact that the shooter never saw her page was irrelevant to the narrative.
I don't recall Palin giving a rousing speech to a crowd, extorting them to stop the steal, march on the capital, don't be weak....

Do you?

I don't recall Palin giving a rousing speech to a crowd, extorting them to stop the steal, march on the capital, don't be weak....

Do you?
I also don't recall TRUMP! telling anyone to smash windows, beat up cops and try to overthrow the government. I know you don't either. Facts don't stop a good emotional rant, and there's a lot of that going on right now.

Insurrection at the Capitol: A Timeline of How It Happened - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

For weeks, Mr. Trump had urged his supporters to go to Washington to stop the certification of the election results, and several simultaneous rallies were planned for Wednesday.

As the morning arrives, hundreds assemble on the Capitol lawn, more than a mile away from where Trump will soon speak near the White House. Among them are the Proud Boys, a far-right group, identifiable here by their orange hats.

About 15 minutes into his speech, Mr. Trump tells rally attendees to walk to the Capitol. “You have to show strength,” he says.

As Mr. Trump’s speech comes to an end, he calls on his supporters to “walk down Pennsylvania Avenue” toward the Capitol. Rioters there continue to violently clash with officers, including reinforcements from the local police department who have arrived on the scene. Both sides spray chemical agents.

Last edited:

Do you?
I also don't recall TRUMP! telling anyone to smash windows, beat up cops and try to overthrow the government. I know you don't either. Facts don't stop a good emotional rant, and there's a lot of that going on right now.
You mean Trump wasn't literal enough when he fired up his crowd, didn't say a peep as they attacked the capital, assaulted and killed police, ransacked it, and attempted to capture Pence, Pelosi and other members of Congress?

Actually....he was pretty busy at the time calling congress critters to try and pressure them to change their votes to intervene with his mob.

Do you?
He doesn't have to tell them that.... to be incitement.

Do you?
He didn't have to tell them what to do. He wipped them into s frenzy over his bullshit about a stolen election and they took it from there . He knew exactly what he was doing.

Do you?
You mean Trump wasn't literal enough when he fired up his crowd, didn't say a peep as they attacked the capital, assaulted and killed police, ransacked it, and attempted to capture Pence, Pelosi and other members of Congress?

Actually....he was pretty busy at the time calling congress critters to try and pressure them to change their votes to intervene with his mob.
It took nothing at all for the usual suspects to blame Palin for something that she literally had no input into, and they're hysterically doing the same thing now. Some people went way over the line and will rightly be prosecuted for doing so, but you're not making a very strong case that TRUMP! was organizing a mob to overthrow the government. I mean, he didn't even have them set up an autonomous zone where American law didn't apply and police were supposed to stay out of.

Do you?
He didn't have to tell them what to do. He wipped them into s frenzy over his bullshit about a stolen election and they took it from there . He knew exactly what he was doing.
You have a lot of confidence in him. I thought he had no idea what he was doing. Which is he, monumentally stupid, as so many of you confidently assert on a daily basis, or is he an evil mastermind?

Both sides are guilty.
Only one "side" is guilty for what happened at the Capital. Enough with the false "both sides" crapolla on this one.
I made this post before the catastrophic events of Jan. 6th.

If someone like ME could see this coming. . . I am absolutely certain, non-partisan agents within the DC police, the FBI, and the Capitol police, INCLUDING Nancy Pelosi, all full well knew the danger that was brewing.

A riot of the sort that went on, only serves the greater agenda of the STATE, regardless of party, thus, like 9/11. . . THEY LET IT HAPPEN.
Now they have all the reason they need to impose new, harsh restrictions on the citizenry, on actions, on speech, on civil liberties and civil rights.

Only the dull, or obtuse didn't see it coming. I have a very intelligent friend that saw it, and the independent, non-partisan media, likewise saw this coming.

This post was made, Jan. 6th, 2am.

The establishment doesn't give a shit about partisan politics, it has a whole other agenda, and that agenda is power and control.

If you have freedom, the freedom to move, assemble, gather, and speak your mind, the establishment does not care which political party you belong to.

The D.C. mayor even knew what was going down before it was going to happen, and specifically forbade any additional help.

image.jpg

You are too partisan to think and see clearly on this issue. You too have an agenda, destroy your enemies, and believe that your leaders are blameless.

That is a farce. They are all on the same side. Just like 9/11, none of them give a shit about us, and they all want us in a prison.

Come on folks... point out the "incitement of insurrection" words? WHERE?

Where are the "INCITEMENT"???
Dear Lord, his entire speach is filled with inciting the crowd....
NO more than this...
“I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” he said.
Not even close....

Do you?
He doesn't have to tell them that.... to be incitement.
He told them to walk to the Capitol and cheer on the people supporting him, and not to cheer on those who didn't. Face it, if you're going to try to take him down for this, there are a lot of other politicians who are going to looking over their shoulders because of the rhetoric they've spewed.

Can you post the Tweet?

Why isn’t CNN playing the video of his “incitement” speech?

Forum List

Back