Where the fuck are they

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
Getting this shit?

I just got attacked by a psycho black chick who was absolutely convinced that all white people wanted her dead..... now since I know damn good and well that's not true, and that in fact, blacks attack whites more than the other way around by about 1000 to 1, I have to wonder why she would think that.

Where are all these fucking crazy violent blacks coming from?

Getting this shit?

I just got attacked by a psycho black chick who was absolutely convinced that all white people wanted her dead..... now since I know damn good and well that's not true, and that in fact, blacks attack whites more than the other way around by about 1000 to 1, I have to wonder why she would think that.

The media, Hollywood and our friendly universities made them. Democrat propaganda made them as well, as did generations of duped black parents who taught their children to blame white people for their shortcomings rather than themselves. And don't forget the historical revisionists, who convinced at least two maybe more black generations America has been out to kill them for two and a half centuries. I think that about covers it.

Getting this shit?

The race card is out...now that the election is over I guess you guys can go back to your normal selves.

I hope she didn't hurt you too bad.

Getting this shit?

She must have read your Facebook page.

Never relax around blacks. They believe they have a right, a duty even, to kill whites. Whites do not even have a right to self defense. If one is beating you and you hit back you have attacked them without cause.

Never let one get behind you. Always keep an eye on your back. Stand against a building until they pass. Always have some kind if weapon on you. Keep your hand on it at all times.

• Banned
Getting this shit?

The race card is out...now that the election is over I guess you guys can go back to your normal selves.

She didn't do anything except make herself look stupid swinging at me.

But this lunatic behavior is happening more and more.... and it's dangerous.

• Banned
Getting this shit?

She must have read your Facebook page.
I'm not stupid enough to have one.... but I'm sure you do.

Getting this shit?

Anymore than the Drives with the R stickers on their HUGE vehicles are trying to kill bicyclists at a higher rate since Dec 3rd? I am suggesting that all Cyclists go armed at all times and a law is passed that enables them to pump no more than 3 rounds into the SUVs gas tank when that happens.

Getting this shit?

Anymore than the Drives with the R stickers on their HUGE vehicles are trying to kill bicyclists at a higher rate since Dec 3rd? I am suggesting that all Cyclists go armed at all times and a law is passed that enables them to pump no more than 3 rounds into the SUVs gas tank when that happens.
So.... you're retarded then?

Why didn't you just say so?

Seriously though, where do they get these crazy ideas?
It can't be from experience because it just isn't happening, so who managed to convince them of this outright nonsense?

Shit....

Another guy just started calling a staff member a cracker from across the room for no reason at all.

What is WRONG with these people?

Getting this shit?

You do realize nobody believes you, right?

Never relax around blacks. They believe they have a right, a duty even, to kill whites. Whites do not even have a right to self defense. If one is beating you and you hit back you have attacked them without cause.

Never let one get behind you. Always keep an eye on your back. Stand against a building until they pass. Always have some kind if weapon on you. Keep your hand on it at all times.

OR....just a suggestion....don't live your life being a chickenshit fucking headcase all the damn time.

Maybe give that a try.

Getting this shit?

There were also as many hate crimes against Christians as against Muslims.

Thu Nov 19, 2020

Every time the FBI gets around to releasing the hate crime data for the previous year, the numbers reveal a wide gap between the media narrative and the reality on the ground.

And the 2019 data is no different.

Shit....

Another guy just started calling a staff member a cracker from across the room for no reason at all.

How did you get trapped in a bad 70s/80s movie? Did you run over a Gypsy or something? Make amends and escape.

Also, get a new job.

Getting this shit?

You do realize nobody believes you, right?
You should.

You seem to have the same issue they do, at least as far as ignoring reality in favor of the bullshit in your head.

Shit....

How did you get trapped in a bad 70s/80s movie? Did you run over a Gypsy or something? Make amends and escape.

Also, get a new job.
It's weird shit, every night here.

But to be fair, I really don't ever interact with the patients who aren't crazy or shitbags. Those folks just don't have anything to do with me and vice versa, most of the time.

Getting this shit?

Don't cut me off yet, I'm reloading. 2nd amendment for all.

Getting this shit?

Don't cut me off yet, I'm reloading. 2nd amendment for all.
Retard

Forum List

Back