Where is this mountain of evidence for evolution?

So far as I know, no one has ever put forth any alternative explanation to evolution for how we came to be. It's easy to say God did it but no one has ever said how he did it. If you don't know how God works why do you belive you can rule out any mechanism?
I'm not ruling out evolution. I just don't think it should be viewed as a fact. Not enough support for that obviously...
Evolution is a fact. There's plenty of evidence for that, obviously.

I'm guessing you use denial as a way to placate you need to believe in the religious explanations? What evidence do you have for Amun Ra as the creator of all?
None. I deny life popping up on the earth from a chemical soup and the evolution of everything coming from a single celled organism.

We can observe and understand molecular self-replication. Simple and, if the molecules became subject to evolution, life. Proof? Not a chance. No proof for any alternatives of course.
I know there is no proof of any way that life could have came about.
So you would prefer a supernatural mechanism which you can't understand to a natural mechanism that you can? Your choice of course but I have to disagree.
Show me a natural mechanism that we can understand. Currently it is as valid as science fiction. No proof life ever popped up here on earth from non life other than the fact that there is all this life here. That's as far as the rational goes for that theory. I don't know how you can understand something that has never been observed...
Natural methods are the only methods that are understandable. What supernatural methods do you have evidence for?

You've heard of gravity, right? The affects of gravity are understandable but yet gravity itself is not observable.
Gravity is observable and testable. Believing in a theory as a fact that has passed no tests and is not observable is ignorant.
Gravity is only a theory. It is not observable. Therefore it doesn't exist.

Whatever. Fellow, you are not going to listen to reason or logic, and are no longer worth having a discussion with.
Ok. Come at me with facts and then I will convert to your belief system but for now I'm content with my own.

There are 130 pages to this thread, many with references to links providing you with ample evidence supporting the theory of evolution. In addition, there are these threads which provide additional support, and references to papers on the origin of life as well:

Origin of life Thread Chemistry of seabed s hot vents could explain emergence of life US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Evolution and The Age Of The Earth US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Have at it. And do us all a favor. Don't come back in less than a day and pretend that you've read everything in all of those pages and the links they contain, and still claim there is no evidence, because that would simply prove to the rest of us that you are willfully ignorant, instead of being truly interested in learning about the subject. You do want us to believe you are actually interested, right?
I read it all. None of it contains facts that support life coming from non life. Until that happens everyone has a right to be skeptical of facts that somehow turn into evidence for a delusional theory.
Are you suggesting that most of science is a grand conspiracy?
Bold the part that calls it a conspiracy?

We can observe and understand molecular self-replication. Simple and, if the molecules became subject to evolution, life. Proof? Not a chance. No proof for any alternatives of course.
So you would prefer a supernatural mechanism which you can't understand to a natural mechanism that you can? Your choice of course but I have to disagree.
Show me a natural mechanism that we can understand. Currently it is as valid as science fiction. No proof life ever popped up here on earth from non life other than the fact that there is all this life here. That's as far as the rational goes for that theory. I don't know how you can understand something that has never been observed...
Natural methods are the only methods that are understandable. What supernatural methods do you have evidence for?

You've heard of gravity, right? The affects of gravity are understandable but yet gravity itself is not observable.
Gravity is observable and testable. Believing in a theory as a fact that has passed no tests and is not observable is ignorant.
Comparing the theory of gravity to the theory of evolution is laughable.

So far as I know, no one has ever put forth any alternative explanation to evolution for how we came to be. It's easy to say God did it but no one has ever said how he did it. If you don't know how God works why do you belive you can rule out any mechanism?
I'm not ruling out evolution. I just don't think it should be viewed as a fact. Not enough support for that obviously...

I'm guessing you use denial as a way to placate you need to believe in the religious explanations? What evidence do you have for Amun Ra as the creator of all?
None. I deny life popping up on the earth from a chemical soup and the evolution of everything coming from a single celled organism.
You are free to deny anything you wish. You are free to believe in conspiracy theories.

So laugh. Conspiracy theories are fun, right?

Whatever. Fellow, you are not going to listen to reason or logic, and are no longer worth having a discussion with.
Ok. Come at me with facts and then I will convert to your belief system but for now I'm content with my own.

There are 130 pages to this thread, many with references to links providing you with ample evidence supporting the theory of evolution. In addition, there are these threads which provide additional support, and references to papers on the origin of life as well:

Origin of life Thread Chemistry of seabed s hot vents could explain emergence of life US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Evolution and The Age Of The Earth US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Have at it. And do us all a favor. Don't come back in less than a day and pretend that you've read everything in all of those pages and the links they contain, and still claim there is no evidence, because that would simply prove to the rest of us that you are willfully ignorant, instead of being truly interested in learning about the subject. You do want us to believe you are actually interested, right?
I read it all. None of it contains facts that support life coming from non life. Until that happens everyone has a right to be skeptical of facts that somehow turn into evidence for a delusional theory.
Are you suggesting that most of science is a grand conspiracy?
Bold the part that calls it a conspiracy?
Bold the part that doesn't.

You are free to deny anything you wish. You are free to believe in conspiracy theories.
It's not a conspiracy theory. The type of evolution you believe in is proven in no way, shape, or form. I don't care if you believe in it, I just don't have blind faith in this kind of stuff. It's not better than Scientology.

Once again whenever your arguments break down you just try to discredit my arguments by using blanket statements to insult me. Good job again.

It's not a conspiracy theory. The type of evolution you believe in is proven in no way, shape, or form. I don't care if you believe in it, I just don't have blind faith in this kind of stuff. It's not better than Scientology.
Yours is a conspiracy theory. Science is a conspiracy To promote evilutioN as a way to suppress belief in your God Amun Ra. Everyone knows that.

Once again whenever your arguments break down you just try to discredit my arguments by using blanket statements to insult me. Good job again.
I can't discredit your conspiracy theory. Only you can do that.

Yours is a conspiracy theory. Science is a conspiracy To promote evilutioN as a way to suppress belief in your God Amun Ra. Everyone knows that.
Learn to spell... Sound it out. Evolution. Say it a few times.

It's funny how liberal sheep of the scientists just blindly believe and because they heard one guy say it's a proven fact like gravity that now they assume it to be true. Let's not ask anymore questions and be educated. Instead I propose we blindly believe in this theory until we die. Despite the fact that it is not proven and they have failed to create the type of evidence me and many other questioning people require to believe in it.

It's funny how liberal sheep of the scientists just blindly believe and because they heard one guy say it's a proven fact like gravity that now they assume it to be true. Let's not ask anymore questions and be educated. Instead I propose we blindly believe in this theory until we die. Despite the fact that it is not proven and they have failed to create the type of evidence me and many other questioning people require to believe in it.
I'm glad you see through the conspiracy those evilutionist scientists have tried to maintain. We need more folks like you who can expose the evilutionist science conspiracy.

Tell your friends.

I'm glad you see through the conspiracy those evilutionist scientists have tried to maintain. We need more folks like you who can expose the evilutionist science conspiracy.

Tell your friends.
I will. Thank you. I have a brain so I use it.

Tell your friends.
Praise the lord. Don't be fooled by those Evilutionists.

Tell your friends.
My god where did you get an education at? You can't fucking spell...
I trust the people that actually do the research more than random people who believe in evolution because the people who actually do the research see how many holes need to be filled.

Tell your friends.
My god where did you get an education at? You can't fucking spell...
I trust the people that actually do the research more than random people who believe in evolution because the people who actually do the research see how many holes need to be filled.
That's the conspiracy that we need to expose - all the misinformation and lies spread by those Evilutionists.

Tell your friends.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hqdefault-jpg.39548
I didn't notice you advance an argument.
The fact they claim to understand an infinite universe ..just some joe with a Phd and they think they understand the nature and creation of the universe enough to claim that life and all of creation was accidental and there is no Intelligence or purpose to it
download-png.39547
really ?
Really.

so evolutions believe in an intelligent universe ?
Non-sequitur.

The proponents of theory of evolution makes no claims regarding "an infinite universe" in the context of the subject that the theory describes.

Forum List

Back