The anti-scientists on the House Science Committee

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Republican Congressman Paul Broun of Georgia has ignited controversy with his remarks that evolution, embryology and the Big Bang theory are "lies straight from the pit of hell."

In a video posted on the church's website, Broun said:

"God's word is true. I've come to understand that. All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and Big Bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of hell. And it's lies to try to keep me and all the folks who are taught that from understanding that they need a savior."
Broun also told the gathering that the Earth is only about 9,000 years ago was created by God in six days. Such beliefs are held by fundamentalist Christians who maintain the creation accounts in the Bible are literally true. That puts them at odds with scientists who say the earth was formed approximately 4.54 billion years ago.

This nuts medical license should be revoked and he should be forced into psychiatric treatment ASAP

Paul Broun Evolution Big Bang Lies Straight From The Pit Of Hell

go worship at the feet of all scientist if you want

Nobody is frikken ANTI science. We wish you were a anti-tool for a party and Hufferpufferpost

You losers can't go without calling your fellow countrymen and women some stupid name

party over country

total garbage you get off that "pit of hell" huffepufferpost

shun that nasty site. don't support them by clicking on any link

Republican Congressman Paul Broun of Georgia has ignited controversy with his remarks that evolution, embryology and the Big Bang theory are "lies straight from the pit of hell."

"God's word is true. I've come to understand that. All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and Big Bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of hell. And it's lies to try to keep me and all the folks who are taught that from understanding that they need a savior."
Broun also told the gathering that the Earth is only about 9,000 years ago was created by God in six days. Such beliefs are held by fundamentalist Christians who maintain the creation accounts in the Bible are literally true. That puts them at odds with scientists who say the earth was formed approximately 4.54 billion years ago.

This nuts medical license should be revoked and he should be forced into psychiatric treatment ASAP

Yes must destroy anyone's different point of views that does not agree with any of the liberals.
Have you even looked at the science that is being kept hidden from the people on his points of views?
People should at least look up the science that does support more of the Bible, rather than just taking the word for the science that is just as biased from the opposite point of view of there is no God.
Just because the seculars run and control the science's does not mean that they are right and only they are right.

Yes must destroy anyone's different point of views that does not agree with any of the liberals.
Have you even looked at the science that is being kept hidden from the people on his points of views?
People should at least look up the science that does support more of the Bible, rather than just taking the word for the science that is just as biased from the opposite point of view of there is no God.
Just because the seculars run and control the science's does not mean that they are right and only they are right.

and if people don't BOW to them they get downright nasty. they are the ones tearing this country aprat
sick and twisted jerks. I hope the people votes this crap out come 2016. But then they'll just get worse.

• Banned
go worship at the feet of all scientist if you want

Nobody is frikken ANTI science. We wish you were a anti-tool for a party and Hufferpufferpost

You losers can't go without calling your fellow countrymen and women some stupid name

party over country

Science isn't religion dummy , there is no such thing in science calling for any faith

and if people don't BOW to them they get downright nasty. they are the ones tearing this country aprat
sick and twisted jerks. I hope the people votes this crap out come 2016. But then they'll just get worse.

Since isn't based on opinion you science illiterate

I look at the ISIS and they seem to have the same ideas...They burn and destroy history, science and ban knowledge. Evolution and the big bang are the leading theories for entire branches of science as of this time...

To just say that they're based on lies really makes you look stupid! What do you base it on??? Your belief that god couldn't possibly and that it is against him? Tell me how that isn't isis like?

120621sciencecancelled.jpg

total garbage you get off that "pit of hell" huffepufferpost

shun that nasty site. don't support them by clicking on any link

Says Steph, who uses hyper-partisan rightwing sources, consistently.
I'm all for pointing out when posters use hyper-partisan sites are resources because it's usally BS, but when it is someone who does the same exact thing, it's just plain ole' hypocrisy.
Shame Stephanie, shame! :eusa_naughty:

I look at the ISIS and they seem to have the same ideas...They burn and destroy history, science and ban knowledge. Evolution and the big bang are the leading theories for entire branches of science as of this time...

To just say that they're based on lies really makes you look stupid! What do you base it on??? Your belief that god couldn't possibly and that it is against him? Tell me how that isn't isis like?

When these people start cutting your all's heads off then you can maybe mouth that they are just like terrorist.

here ya go. WARNING this is gruesome and graphic
Gruesome beheading photo from Camp Yarmouk was posted online here.

just goofy mat

Last edited:

Forum List

Back