Where is the President?

I've seen that his staff is working on getting him to act interested, so maybe they'll push him out in front of a camera and fire up the teleprompter soon.

In the next week or two, I assume.

At least PRETEND, Mr. President.
If you can’t stand him, then why wonder what he is doing?

pujhhhlleeeeaaassesss
He's the President. Those people are usually considered leaders for all the American people, but I know this is a different time.

And anyway, Trumpsters have changed my mind on this. It's probably better, on balance, that he just keeps his mouth shut.

So there ya go!
You just confirmed he is our president of all Americans, even you.

thanks, finally you have seen the light. It’s a start.
Well yes, obviously. The President is the President.

So glad I cleared that up for you.
sidebar - and trying to be honest.

a month ago i could talk to you. you were not 24x7 flippant and out to attack "trumpers". now you won't hear any other viewpoint and accuse others of being closed minded along the way.

what happened?
I've simply given up on asymmetrical online conversations. They bore me to tears. I can see and accurately understand both ends of most issues -- not because I'm "better" or "smarter", but because I'm curious and WANT to understand so that I'm fully comfortable with my views. If I determine that another person is not willing to do the same, my patience with them becomes very short.

In real life, it's much easier to have such conversations.
then why start a conversation that begs for an indepth answer if that isn't want you want? hell dude - just put VENT/BITCHFEST to start your title and people will know you want to whine, not talk.

i gave you a very solid well thought out response you 100% blew off and then started insulting me and anyone who didn't "give up" like you seem to have.

so please - spare me your BULLSHIT when it comes to people not wanting to talk to you. my VERY FIRST RESPONSE was nothing but that and you were a flippant asshole from reply 1.

so no. you do not want to understand.

no longer buying the bullshit; only what you do.
You asked, I answered. That's what I get, I guess.
yea, you asked initially, i answered with a long post. you replied in less than 3 minutes with snark.

please explain that or just admit valid conversation was never your goal.
I thought I just explained it.

I'm sure your post was reasonable from your side. It may well have been fully factual, but it's only one side. I didn't call you a liar or anything, did I? I've just determined that your position is binary and I'm not interested in asymmetrical conversations. I'd rather have conversations with people who can see both sides of an issue clearly and honestly, otherwise I'd usually rather not burn the effort.

If I determine that, at some point, you're able to communicate in a less binary and more big picture way, I'll respond. You'll then be able to either continue the conversation or you can tell me to cram it.

I don't know how I can make this more clear. And having threads constantly made about me personally is also tedious, and my ego really doesn't need the rub. Just FYI.

I've seen that his staff is working on getting him to act interested, so maybe they'll push him out in front of a camera and fire up the teleprompter soon.

pujhhhlleeeeaaassesss
He's the President. Those people are usually considered leaders for all the American people, but I know this is a different time.

And anyway, Trumpsters have changed my mind on this. It's probably better, on balance, that he just keeps his mouth shut.

So there ya go!

a month ago i could talk to you. you were not 24x7 flippant and out to attack "trumpers". now you won't hear any other viewpoint and accuse others of being closed minded along the way.

what happened?
I've simply given up on asymmetrical online conversations. They bore me to tears. I can see and accurately understand both ends of most issues -- not because I'm "better" or "smarter", but because I'm curious and WANT to understand so that I'm fully comfortable with my views. If I determine that another person is not willing to do the same, my patience with them becomes very short.

then why start a conversation that begs for an indepth answer if that isn't want you want? hell dude - just put VENT/BITCHFEST to start your title and people will know you want to whine, not talk.

i gave you a very solid well thought out response you 100% blew off and then started insulting me and anyone who didn't "give up" like you seem to have.

so please - spare me your BULLSHIT when it comes to people not wanting to talk to you. my VERY FIRST RESPONSE was nothing but that and you were a flippant asshole from reply 1.

yea, you asked initially, i answered with a long post. you replied in less than 3 minutes with snark.

I'm sure your post was reasonable from your side. It may well have been fully factual, but it's only one side. I didn't call you a liar or anything, did I? I've just determined that your position is binary and I'm not interested in asymmetrical conversations. I'd rather have conversations with people who can see both sides of an issue clearly and honestly, otherwise I'd usually rather not burn the effort.

If I determine that, at some point, you're able to communicate in a less binary and more big picture way, I'll respond. You'll then be able to either continue the conversation or you can tell me to cram it.

I don't know how I can make this more clear. And having threads constantly made about me personally is also tedious, and my ego really doesn't need the rub. Just FYI.
you didn't bother to read it. you replied within 3 minutes so you had no way of really looking into what i said. there were 4-5 links and if your stance is now IT WASN'T ORANGE MAN BAD SO IT SUCKS then hey, trolling questions answered huh?

if you didn't cry like a bitch and be openly hypocritical the conversations wouldn't be about you - but hey, be the victim. it's the next move in your liberal playbook.

pujhhhlleeeeaaassesss

So there ya go!

what happened?

you didn't bother to read it. you replied within 3 minutes so you had no way of really looking into what i said. there were 4-5 links and if your stance is now IT WASN'T ORANGE MAN BAD SO IT SUCKS then hey, trolling questions answered huh?

if you didn't cry like a bitch and be openly hypocritical the conversations wouldn't be about you - but hey, be the victim. it's the next move in your liberal playbook.
Okay. Well, I just wasted two posts, and the personal attacks continue. This is what I mean.

See ya.

pujhhhlleeeeaaassesss

So there ya go!

what happened?

Okay. Well, I just wasted two posts, and the personal attacks continue. This is what I mean.

See ya.
you never took shit seriously and don't go I GAVE YOU TWO WHOLE POSTS after 37 pages of being a dick to say you tried to be reasonable.

bitch, please.

Since when do you care?
About my country? Always.

But I've changed my mind. I think it's probably better that he keeps his mouth shut.

I wouldn't normally say that about a President of the United States during a crisis, but it is what it is.
So you've managed to voice two opposing personal opinions in the same thread. Obviously you don't need the rest of us for your arguments.

Since when do you care?
About my country? Always.

But I've changed my mind. I think it's probably better that he keeps his mouth shut.

I wouldn't normally say that about a President of the United States during a crisis, but it is what it is.
So you've managed to voice two opposing personal opinions in the same thread. Obviously you don't need the rest of us for your arguments.
Hey, I changed my mind. I forgot that I need to drop my standards and expectations for this President to the ground.

But I'll try to remember next time!

pujhhhlleeeeaaassesss

So there ya go!

what happened?

I like how Mac uses terms like "reasonable" rather than factual. This allows him to shift the focus from whether something is true to whether it is acceptable by Mac, a worthless standard.

Mac lives in a socially constructed reality, that's why the extreme centrism. It is nothing but a cry for approval. Facts don't ever enter this equation, only whether something is acceptable by the mob fueled by CNN is important.

A Globalist like yourself who lives on cheap slave labor isn't a racist?! You're such an idiot!
:confused-84:

Good Trumpsters just make shit up as they go.
So tell us which Democrat related issues you disagree and we'll see if your response matches your posting pattern.
Wow, this constant interest in my political views is flattering.

Line 2 of my sig, linked to a thread in which I (a) list my specific views on the issues, and (b) disembowel a Regressive Lefty: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

You're welcome.
What's noted is your anti-MAGA, hypocritical bullshit.
You're welcome to point out any hypocrisy.

Oh, and quote me. You guys never have the balls to do that. You'd rather just make stuff up.

Thanks in advance!
Your long history of loving global slave labor is well known.
But that's expected of anyone who works as a Financial Advisor.
Slave labor? Do you know where Trump products are made? Do you know what kind of people that makes Trump products like socks and ties? Those are the products that a child labor or slave labor can make..

How are the US farmers, US Steeles, companies that are affected then layoffs are doing with the China Trade Wars? Companies are closing down in 2019 even before the Coronavirus crisis showed up.

Trump is a bad for the farmers, universities, economy, manufacturing, domestic and foreign policies. Handling of the Coronavirus pandemic and the current racism crisis now in the 16th day of demonstrations. Totally screwed up this country big time.
Wtf ever, you BS piece of shit! 'Murica! Go fuck yourself.

You have zero clues as to the reality of this situation, you leftist turd sucker!
Where are Snappys made again? You're not even American, don't even try it, you fuck!

It's srs business now, and I'm not playing your fuck-fuck games at this point, you foreign troll.

I'm for my country, and fuck you! :fu:
You are bery panny. Understand truth hurts. In what authority do you have to question me?

Showing me your deplorable low class attitude doesn’t prove anything what you are saying. Typical Trump supporter. I’m sure Trump a piece of shit is very proud of you. Go take your meth.

You are for this country? LOL. Dude you mean Russia where Trump puppet master live.
You don’t even know what you are talking about Dude.
I am for my country of USA defending against low class asshole deplorable like you ruining this country. That’s a fact.

You cannot even give me a clear rebuttal or any kinds of conversation. Meaning you don’t know anything.
Trump made this country a laughing stock, racist, bully, ignorant and dumb around the world because of people like you. Get a life.
Don’t worry you have 5 months to go to enjoy...... Biden will kick Trump ass out of the WH.
You come fucking with our country and my cracker ass and my black brethren will kill you deader that you can imagine. Bet.

Try us, you fucking turd. Be the last thing you do.
We ain't no chumps here in America, Chumpley.
Again what do you know? Nothing but your low class BULSHIT garbage attitude.
I’m not fucking with my country USA. I’m here trying to save America from people like you...... You are fucking with my country with your deplorable behavior and low class uneducated ignorant American. Go live in Russia that is where you belong...
Bring it, you traitorous turd. You're about to have a bad time. My family built this country. Fuck you to hell and back.

You got the wrong cracker now, bitch. You're gonna have a bad time.
Your family built this country? With your low class disgusting, uneducated, ignorant attitude I doubt it. I’m sure Trump is so proud of you.

Normally members will just ignored your idiotic Rambo commando key board post.....

ME? It gives me the great pleasures of blasting retarded moron like you.

A Globalist like yourself who lives on cheap slave labor isn't a racist?! You're such an idiot!

So tell us which Democrat related issues you disagree and we'll see if your response matches your posting pattern.

Line 2 of my sig, linked to a thread in which I (a) list my specific views on the issues, and (b) disembowel a Regressive Lefty: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

You're welcome.

Oh, and quote me. You guys never have the balls to do that. You'd rather just make stuff up.

Thanks in advance!
Slave labor? Do you know where Trump products are made? Do you know what kind of people that makes Trump products like socks and ties? Those are the products that a child labor or slave labor can make..

How are the US farmers, US Steeles, companies that are affected then layoffs are doing with the China Trade Wars? Companies are closing down in 2019 even before the Coronavirus crisis showed up.

Trump is a bad for the farmers, universities, economy, manufacturing, domestic and foreign policies. Handling of the Coronavirus pandemic and the current racism crisis now in the 16th day of demonstrations. Totally screwed up this country big time.

You have zero clues as to the reality of this situation, you leftist turd sucker!
Where are Snappys made again? You're not even American, don't even try it, you fuck!

It's srs business now, and I'm not playing your fuck-fuck games at this point, you foreign troll.

You are bery panny. Understand truth hurts. In what authority do you have to question me?

Showing me your deplorable low class attitude doesn’t prove anything what you are saying. Typical Trump supporter. I’m sure Trump a piece of shit is very proud of you. Go take your meth.

You are for this country? LOL. Dude you mean Russia where Trump puppet master live.
I am for my country of USA defending against low class asshole deplorable like you ruining this country. That’s a fact.

You cannot even give me a clear rebuttal or any kinds of conversation. Meaning you don’t know anything.
Trump made this country a laughing stock, racist, bully, ignorant and dumb around the world because of people like you. Get a life.
Don’t worry you have 5 months to go to enjoy...... Biden will kick Trump ass out of the WH.
You come fucking with our country and my cracker ass and my black brethren will kill you deader that you can imagine. Bet.

I’m not fucking with my country USA. I’m here trying to save America from people like you...... You are fucking with my country with your deplorable behavior and low class uneducated ignorant American. Go live in Russia that is where you belong...
Bring it, you traitorous turd. You're about to have a bad time. My family built this country. Fuck you to hell and back.

Your family built this country? With your low class disgusting, uneducated, ignorant attitude I doubt it. I’m sure Trump is so proud of you.

Normally members will just ignored your idiotic Rambo commando key board post.....

You think the people who built America sold medical instruments?
I know Blue Collar workers who know more math than a college professor and they can build a house or building.

pujhhhlleeeeaaassesss

So there ya go!

what happened?

I like how Mac uses terms like "reasonable" rather than factual. This allows him to shift the focus from whether something is true to whether it is acceptable by Mac, a worthless standard.

Mac lives in a socially constructed reality, that's why the extreme centrism. It is nothing but a cry for approval. Facts don't ever enter this equation, only whether something is acceptable by the mob fueled by CNN is important.
he uses words for sympathy, not honesty.

another liberal tactic.

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?
mac were have you been?......we havent had a leader in this country so far in this century....and there is none on the horizon.....

Hard to argue that, but you might even have to go all the way back to Ike to look for real leadership.

back to a normal real (R) who was pro union, had a 90% tax rate where the middle class was strong & healthy, AND warned against the military industrial complex.

that just shows how fucked the GOP really is today.
the democrats are just as fucked up today....they were different 50 years ago too....both parties are the bane of this country....

they have deviated form their ideology, no doubt - but it's a false equivalency.

the blending of religion & politics was the start of the transformation of the (R) party into the freakshow fundy extremists they have become today. the (D)s haven't blown themselves into the stratosphere anywhere like that.
no they just have moved so far left that they have become just another freakshow themselves........

no they haven't. there's a faction that's uber liberal - but most are corporate dems & that's where they lost their way. they forgot the working man & donny slithered in & faked his way into their hearts; the rust belt anyway. the that gave the (D)s the wake up call they needed to reconnect. why do you think biden & not bernie or liz warren got the nomination?
of course you dont think they have.....you might be one of them.....i aint a party person i can see how both of them are......why cant you?...

i am a center left indy; but i also know a false equivalency when i see one.

why can't you?
you aint much of an "indy" if you favor one party over the other....why cant you see that?....

LOL! dude - i've voted the spectrum. (D)s (R)s AND even green party in 2000 over W. & gore/liebertoady - - -my own state senator. & i'm married to a (R) - - who many here would think is a 'RINO' because he knows a dying party when he sees one.

so never ASSume anything about me, it just makes you look silly.
...it doesnt matter who you voted for in the past "dude"....now is what counts....it makes you look silly when you call yourself an independent yet seem to never have any thing to say about the democrats but you have plenty to say about the other people......indy yea sure prove it....

sure i have. but right now, it's either (D) or (R) as far as voting goes.

duuuuuuuuuuude.
yea for the party people.....

lol... whatever. i learned in 2000 what a protest vote can do.

we got W.
yea and 8 years later we got someone almost as bad and now we have trump.....all because of you party people.....

uh-huh ... another false equivalency. you're pretty good at it.
the only false thing here is you trying to pass yourself off as an independent....

uh-huh. ^ spoken like a real trumpanzee. i'll give yer opinion the CONsideration it so richly deserves. :heehee:
and yet you cant find me defending the dipshit.......but what you said was spoken like a true democrat....... :heehee:

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Anyone?
You haven't a clue. That Bible belonged to the President's mother. Idiot.

Prove it. Just do some research I did and it doesn't.
He was using a bible as a prop, insulting religion.
Who owns that bible is irrelevant.

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. Your hysteria is not called for.
What Bible Verse was he preaching?

He was not preaching any bible verses, that I am aware of.

He was, as I pointed out, demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. If anything it is a sign of respect.

Your inability to address what I said honestly, that was you admitting that you know I am right.
Pat Robertson a Trump supporter BLASTED this moron for photo op disagreed what you are saying. Followed by others that includes bishop, church leaders, Republicans and others.
Trump only did that for photo op. Nothing more.

I don't care what Pat Robertson thinks, and neither do you.

If you post the specifics of his complaint, I will be happy to consider and respond to it.

My point stands.

He was, as I pointed out, demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. If anything it is a sign of respect.

Your inability to address what I said honestly, that was you admitting that you know I am right.
That is so fucking hilarious. You supported these church leader when they support Trump. Now they are against Trump ......... now you don’t care. Photo op at this time is the wrong time and the wrong place..... Even Esper didn’t know and against the photo op. Several GOPs blasted this MORON for the photo op.
So you are wrong AGAIN 100%.

Correct.

When they were allying with me, on politics I was thankful and supporting them in return.

When they are choosing to oppose me and mine on political grounds, I don't support them.

For people like you, nothing the President ever does, will be the right time or the right move.

That they are treating your concerns seriously as though you are not just throwing shit against a wall, is them being stupid.

At what point did Trump said anything good about this anti racist demonstrations all over the country?
Trump blasted mayor of Seattle. Mayor Durkan responded ..... go back to your bunker. So tell me Corell I know that you are a racist dog shit. Trump moron attacking the mayor. Does it helps?

I don’t really care if it bothers you or not. But Trump proved himself over and over that he is unfit, lousy and incompetent president. That’s the sad reality.

Top General Mark Miley Joint Chief of Staff apologized for appearing in the photo op with Trump. Esper did the same last week. What that tells you?

America's top general is apologizing for appearing in a photo-op with President Donald Trump after the forceful dispersal of protesters outside the White House last week, saying the move was a "mistake."

Where is the President?

Anyone?

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. Your hysteria is not called for.

Pat Robertson a Trump supporter BLASTED this moron for photo op disagreed what you are saying. Followed by others that includes bishop, church leaders, Republicans and others.

If you post the specifics of his complaint, I will be happy to consider and respond to it.

My point stands.

That is so fucking hilarious. You supported these church leader when they support Trump. Now they are against Trump ......... now you don’t care. Photo op at this time is the wrong time and the wrong place..... Even Esper didn’t know and against the photo op. Several GOPs blasted this MORON for the photo op.

Correct.

When they were allying with me, on politics I was thankful and supporting them in return.

When they are choosing to oppose me and mine on political grounds, I don't support them.

For people like you, nothing the President ever does, will be the right time or the right move.

That they are treating your concerns seriously as though you are not just throwing shit against a wall, is them being stupid.

At what point did Trump said anything good about this anti racist demonstrations all over the country?
Trump blasted mayor of Seattle. Mayor Durkan responded ..... go back to your bunker. So tell me Corell I know that you are a racist dog shit. Trump moron attacking the mayor. Does it helps?

I don’t really care if it bothers you or not. But Trump proved himself over and over that he is unfit, lousy and incompetent president. That’s the sad reality.

Top General Mark Miley Joint Chief of Staff apologized for appearing in the photo op with Trump. Esper did the same last week. What that tells you?

America's top general is apologizing for appearing in a photo-op with President Donald Trump after the forceful dispersal of protesters outside the White House last week, saying the move was a "mistake."
He didn’t have is make up on, duh.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

My point stands.

Correct.

He didn’t have is make up on, duh.

There is a tale of an ancient kingdom...

On day, every year, the current king would doff his royal robes, dress as a commoner, then walk alone and unguarded amongst his people...

If he came back to the palace alive, his rule was considered just, and he was considered a good man...

58260dcd46e27a735a8b5748

If he did not return to the palace alive, or if his guard was forced to restrain the people, he was considered an unjust king, and a bad man...

im-193404

==================

Cadet Bone Spurs was too busy inspecting underground bunkers, and hiding-out in the White House, to make any substantive appearance.

And, given his lack of empathy, idiotic conspiracy theories, and his shoddy articulation skills, he was better off not saying much of anything.
What, like that butt kissing minnesota mayor who got roasted by the mob when they presented him demands so radical, that he couldn't answer them, and therefore had to walk the walk of shame as they told him to get his dumb ace out of there ??? So much for his butt kissing eh ???? Never pays off, but why isn't that lesson learned in life ??

Butt kissing? What do you want the mayor should say? Support the 3 murderers that killed Loyd? I’m very happy this mayor blasted Trump stupidity. I don’t understand why this mayor walked in there in the first place when he knew what they are demanding.

Theres no explanation for police defunding. That is not new 7 years ago Camden, NJ did exactly just that. Meaning total major overhaul of the police department. Results all positive.

Los Angeles mayor plan to do just the same.... Police brutalities are not acceptable.
Call it what it is then "reforming the police offices", instead of this idiotic term "defund" in which was used as a divisive weapon to just stirr up more bullcrap... Look I really don't got time for your bullcrap today, but here I am being temporarily insane again... LOL
My bullcrap? I don’t post bullcrap. I only post 100% facts and reality.

Then you should know better when posting something you don’t understand. There’s no such thing as defund the police. Low IQ people like you thinks no more police. That is not what it mean.

Defund means total overhaul of the police department.

I can't believe I just had a Trumpster ask me what Trump is supposed to do.

A guy who had his own TV reality show can't get on TV and give a speech when the country is falling apart.

I'm out of words at this point.
Why? You dumbasses will then bitch that he was in front of a mic instead of going to the streets! You bitch every time he takes a breath. The fucking country is falling apart because the left is showing their asses again. I doubt you’re out of words. Your next talking points will arrive soon.

I can't believe I just had a Trumpster ask me what Trump is supposed to do.

A guy who had his own TV reality show can't get on TV and give a speech when the country is falling apart.

I'm out of words at this point.
Why? You dumbasses will then bitch that he was in front of a mic instead of going to the streets! You bitch every time he takes a breath. The fucking country is falling apart because the left is showing their asses again. I doubt you’re out of words. Your next talking points will arrive soon.
I don't expect him to say anything constructive. Like you, I've dropped all standards and expectations. Calm down.

You're welcome.

Thanks in advance!

You think the people who built America sold medical instruments?
I know Blue Collar workers who know more math than a college professor and they can build a house or building.
We are now in year 2020. You would think people like your brother Morrison should know better posting idiotic like that.

Do you honestly believe that kind of low IQ brain capable of building a dog house let alone built this country? Meaning they were stupid then ....... now ....... Morrison is more stupid now. After several post Morrison has not given me a rebuttal except totally hogwash bullshit that fits his character.

Forum List

Back