Pro life man not even protesting gets fined for his thoughts (!)--in the United Kingdom

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

Wow... how long b4 this thought-policing comes to the US?

As if it is not already here! The dims are doing their best to accuse conservatives of thinking wrong..

from site

"While police crack down on these peaceful activities, they expose a double standard where protesters on different ideological issues are allowed much wider scope to express their beliefs," Andrew Lewer MP (Member of Parliament) said in the press release.

comments

Well.. this reminds me of a thread I posted in Religion on the origins of the Church (so called) of England. It is called the Episcopalian church today, and I believe they led the other non-Catholic denominations in having gay pastors, female pastors.. and a liberalized view of abortion..

Thank you, Henry VIII, wife killer, Thomas More killer..

lovely church ya got there

:oops:

Last edited:

As if it is not already here! The dims are doing their best to accuse conservatives of thinking wrong..

from site

"While police crack down on these peaceful activities, they expose a double standard where protesters on different ideological issues are allowed much wider scope to express their beliefs," Andrew Lewer MP (Member of Parliament) said in the press release.

comments

Well.. this reminds me of a thread I posted in Religion on the origins of the Church (so called) of England. It is called the Episcopalian church today, and I believe they led the other non-Catholic denominations in having gay pastors, female pastors.. and a liberalized view of abortion..

It already has. Where have you been?

A holocaust survivor just got sentenced to two years in prison for singing songs in front of an abortion clinic.

from site

comments

Actually he was written up for not leaving a restricted area multiple times. Also why is this not in the Europe Forum?

Forum List

Back