Where is the President?

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?
Boohoo ya big pusses...

When he imposed a travel ban that saved countless lives while Dems fought to spread the virus you declared the President was racist and wrong to take action to save your asses...

When you discovered he was right you said he should have done it sooner...

When you said he was endangering American lives Cuomo was sending the elderly to their deaths by packing Nursing homes with virus infected patients

You declared he WASN'T your President...
-Now after you set the nation on fire you scream for him to save you...

STFU...reap what you have seen.
So he's hiding, huh?
The only response you deserve is

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now when our President holds a round table with spokesmen for the protesters and their concerrns, I'll be pleased. I'm sure he DOES want to see things more peaceful. Meeting ONLY with the police and the police unions and a few of his Republican yes men is probably not going to do the trick.
18 killed in Chicago in one day. No one is concerned about that. Why?
Has nothing to do with it. This is about racism.

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Anyone?

The last time I saw him he was in the shithouse eating a ham sandwich.

What does OP need POTUS to say to him?

Lay out specifically what you want him to say.

What do you want him to do?
He could get on TV and give a speech.

I can't believe I had to say that.

Holy crap.
He did. Unless you failed to note it...
Link?

And is he done? Is that it?
Where is your link to your claim. Oh, and I’ll be glad to post his speech for ya, if you want. Oh, and by the way, I’m sure much to your chagrine, he set up a commission late Jan for finding ways law enforcement can regain the trust of the citizens. Bet ya didn’t know it, cause the lame msm probably didn’t mention it.
A snippet-
Therefore, we are establishing this Presidential Commission on Law Enforcement to study crime—how we can reduce it and how we can restore the public confidence in law enforcement to its rightful place. The Commission will examine the following:

How do certain social ills such as mental illness, substance abuse, and homelessness affect the ability of law enforcement to police?
How can we improve officer recruitment, training, and retention?
What are the major issues confronting rural and tribal law enforcement?
What are the major issues affecting the physical safety and mental health of police officers?
How can federal grant programs aide state, local, and tribal law enforcement?
What novel issues and criminal threats have arisen from new technologies?
What is the cause of diminished respect for law enforcement and the laws they enforce, and how does it affect both police and public safety?
What role can commercial business and community development organizations play in cultivating safe communities?
What methodologies, techniques, and targeted deterrence can be employed to reduce crime?
How can we integrate education, employment, social services, and public health services to reduce crime and ease the burden on law enforcement?

Had a big meeting today with law enforcement folks from around the country.

You really should get info from someone other than that Madcow dude.
Why is he afraid to speak to the American people?

thumb_when-debate-reared-its-ugly-head-he-bravely-turned-his-5567592.png

it's as good as any other excuse.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
You haven't a clue. That Bible belonged to the President's mother. Idiot.

he didn't say that. he was asked point blank if it were HIS bible & he said it was 'A bible'.... not his mother's. if it was, then he woulda said that for an even more of a dramatic effect. donny is all about showmanship & that woulda been great for his branding.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

The last time I saw him he was in the shithouse eating a ham sandwich.

damn you for that visual. damn you to hell, i say.

Now when our President holds a round table with spokesmen for the protesters and their concerrns, I'll be pleased. I'm sure he DOES want to see things more peaceful. Meeting ONLY with the police and the police unions and a few of his Republican yes men is probably not going to do the trick.
What racism?

Where is the President?

Anyone?
What do you want him to do?

the violence is in deep blue cities ruled by liberal democrats

mac doesn't care what he does. NOt matter what it is, mac will call it wrong and attack him for it, and Trump supporters for not being upset by it.

I can't believe I just had a Trumpster ask me what Trump is supposed to do.

A guy who had his own TV reality show can't get on TV and give a speech when the country is falling apart.

I'm out of words at this point.

You are shocked and appalled at their behavior. What a shock. Who could have seen that coming.

I'm sure you expected to hear something that was going to cause you to be happy with us, and give us a figurative hug.

Right. Would be better if you spelled it with at w. Just saying.

Black lives only matter when those who want to continue to divide this nation, keep blacks 'enslaved', and use blacks to create this division say so...

Forum List

Back