Where is BLM now? A 6 year old girl is killed and arrest made.

Yet, nothing is being done for them.
There are plenty of groups doing things for them. Just because you dont know about it doesnt mean anything. BLMs focus is state sanctioned violence against Blacks. You guys are just going to have to deal with and stop making confused statements about what they should be doing.

There are plenty of groups doing things for them. Just because you dont know about it doesnt mean anything. BLMs focus is state sanctioned violence against Blacks. You guys are just going to have to deal with and stop making confused statements about what they should be doing.
They SHOULD be focused on black lives mattering. Period.

They SHOULD be focused on black lives mattering. Period.
They are focused on Black lives mattering. Their specific area of focus is state sanctioned murder by the cops. You cant be effective trying to cover everything in such a complex issue. You have to focus on one thing at a time and what is going to create the best environment.

They are focused on Black lives mattering. Their specific area of focus is state sanctioned murder by the cops. You cant be effective trying to cover everything in such a complex issue. You have to focus on one thing at a time and what is going to create the best environment.
Ok. But...I still think something slimey is going on. Where the hell is all that money going then???

no their actions prove they don't actually care about black lives one way or the other, much like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton

Ok. But...I still think something slimey is going on. Where the hell is all that money going then???
Could be something slimy going on. The bigger something gets the more room for corruption. The money is going to fight to keep cops from killing Black people. Until an audit of their books is done everything else is either malicious conjecture or spiteful wishing.

Does BLM really not care about their own? A 6 year old black girl was shot and died by a black male. No protest, no cities burned. Why is that? Unlike George Floyd, she had no rap sheet, no record of being lousy ass citizen of society, yet BLM accepts this behavior as normal? This is a perfect example of why many tax paying law abiding citizens think BLM is just attention grabbing bullshit with no meaning.

Welcome back from your long coma. Let me help you catch up.

BLM's mission is to oppose state violence against and the criminalization of black people.

Hope this helps your confusion.

Does BLM really not care about their own? A 6 year old black girl was shot and died by a black male. No protest, no cities burned. Why is that? Unlike George Floyd, she had no rap sheet, no record of being lousy ass citizen of society, yet BLM accepts this behavior as normal? This is a perfect example of why many tax paying law abiding citizens think BLM is just attention grabbing bullshit with no meaning.

BLM is a terror group whose founders extort money from corporations by playing the race card and blame everyone for idiots like Asclepias and MarcATL for being unemployed losers who are stuck in their welfare lives. Truth.

Hi, i am Azog. I like to furiously google for right wing propaganda i have never seen and probably won't read anyway to present as the reasons i have hated BLM since the first day i heard of them.

If the victim isnt killed by a white cop, they dont give a shit.

I agree, and that's the sad part....in other words, BLM has no real love and caring for their brothers and sisters.

There is only politics and that's shameful.

Forum List

Back