Where is BLM now? A 6 year old girl is killed and arrest made.

Does BLM really not care about their own? A 6 year old black girl was shot and died by a black male. No protest, no cities burned. Why is that? Unlike George Floyd, she had no rap sheet, no record of being lousy ass citizen of society, yet BLM accepts this behavior as normal? This is a perfect example of why many tax paying law abiding citizens think BLM is just attention grabbing bullshit with no meaning.

It's highly likely that someone who is a believer in BLM committed the crime.

You added care because you dont know the difference between focusing on something and caring about something. If I am driving a car I am focusing on the road. Doesnt mean I dont care about my family.
Well, if 'Black Lives Matter' then all Black Lives Matter that were taken due to senseless violence. All black lives must be supported. If they are not...then we do not care about any. What else would I label it?

Well, if 'Black Lives Matter' then all Black Lives Matter that were taken due to senseless violence. All black lives must be supported. If they are not...then we do not care about any. What else would I label it?
What blacks don't need is YOU defining anything about blacks or BLM

Does BLM really not care about their own? A 6 year old black girl was shot and died by a black male. No protest, no cities burned. Why is that? Unlike George Floyd, she had no rap sheet, no record of being lousy ass citizen of society, yet BLM accepts this behavior as normal? This is a perfect example of why many tax paying law abiding citizens think BLM is just attention grabbing bullshit with no meaning.

What exactly would you like to see BLM do in reaction to this tragedy? What do you want them to protest?

Does the breast cancer foundation focus on all cancers or just breast cancer?

Does the breast cancer foundation focus on all cancers or just breast cancer?

Incongruent comparison. THEY named THEMSELVES, Black LIVES Matter. Not, Black Lives That Are Taken By The Government Matter.

Words matter, Titles Matter....isn't that what black people are always preaching on about? Words have power? Words have meaning?

Own that shit...or don't.

Fools....y'all are some fools for falling for that shit.

You get the final word.

Done.

Was that Black male a cop? If not then you are a retard that doesnt understand what BLM is about. All you have to do is go to their website and see that their focus is on stopping state sanctioned violence in the Black community. For example cops killing Black people.

then they need to change their name to "stop police violence against blacks" or something else that makes sense,,

BLM is pure bullshit when it ignores thousands of black deaths a yr,,

Incongruent comparison. THEY named THEMSELVES, Black LIVES Matter. Not, Black Lives That Are Taken By The Government Matter.

Words matter, Titles Matter....isn't that what black people are always preaching on about? Words have power? Words have meaning?

Own that shit...or don't.

Fools....y'all are some fools for falling for that shit.

You get the final word.

Done.
The final word is that no one gives a shit about you whining about their name. They aren't going to change it or what they focus on to make you happy.

They only care about black lives if its ended by a white person. So if there is no outrage Im going to assume the killer is black or brown.

Forum List

Back