Where is BLM now? A 6 year old girl is killed and arrest made.

Oh look, another one who doesn't care either. ^
Sure i do. Do you know there are active groups dedicated to opposing and reducing black violence in cities? Of course you didn't, because the only thing you care about is dancing on their graves while vomiting white grievance.

And when the news does bother to cover them, you call their leaders race pimps. Nice little game you have rigged up for yourself.

Yes, I am sure the millions who protested at 10,000+ protests last were all absolutely raking it in. I think they all moved to tropical islands, so no protests this year!
Yep. Pretty sure some money was made selling pet rocks, but it was not made or benefitting the ones that bought one, and did not benefit other rocks either.

Yep. Pretty sure some money was made selling pet rocks, but it was not made or benefitting the ones that bought one, and did not benefit other rocks either.
Ah, so you think a few people got rich off of it. Okay. Well thats just a darn shame!

But the BLM movement itself is not full of collector fetishists. They are idealists. The mission statement is clear.

As for "no benefit"... We are seeing cops testify against other cops, now. Real consequences. And hey, the good news is: the good changes in policing will also extend to white people!

Was that Black male a cop? If not then you are a retard that doesnt understand what BLM is about. All you have to do is go to their website and see that their focus is on stopping state sanctioned violence in the Black community. For example cops killing Black people.
The founder of BLM is a great man to his race and really tried to make a change for the better in the Black community. He left the group when it was taken over by Marxist racist that loot, burn, and murder. Any question?

Ah, so you think a few people got rich off of it. Okay. Well thats just a darn shame!

But the BLM movement itself is not full of collector fetishists. They are idealists. The mission statement is clear.
Mission statement does not jive with the organizational name, and it is the name/slogan that sells.

Mission statement does not jive with the organizational name, and it is the name/slogan that sells.
I think it does. Opposition to state violence against and criminalization of black people. You don't like the name? Seems like a very petty reason to me. So petty and shallow that now i have to wonder if this is REALLY part of your beef with them, or just a little jab for emotional effect.

As for "no benefit"... We are seeing cops testify against other cops, now. Real consequences. And hey, the good news is: the good changes in policing will also extend to white people!
I have no problem with cleaning up and cleaning out bad cops or bad departments that continue to put up with bad cops. Just their mixed message sloganeering.
No matter if it has some positive effect, it is still false advertising, on a slogan that has nothing to do with bad cops or law enforcement, just a hollow slogan. I turned down a BLM sticker one time, and was asked "You don't like and support black people?" To which I kindly replied "Don't try to white guilt me. If you want to keep your job, you'll keep your political action off company property, not involving customers or associates, or at the very least leave me the hell out of it. If that's not good enough, we can go discuss it in the office." The associate decided it best to drop it, going away mad, but I never got flack or blow back. Life is tuff.

I have no problem with cleaning up and cleaning out bad cops or bad departments that continue to put up with bad cops. Just their mixed message sloganeering.
Well its a large, diverse group. And yeah, youre going to see some ACAB and Antifa tagging along. Cheap opportunist rioters, too. But BLM has brought unprecedented attention to this issue. And change is happening right now. So i would say history will look on BLM in a positive light.

Its about Black lives. You are just so deep into your white insecurities you wish it wasn't.
Really? Then why haven't you been speaking up for the 6-year-old girl of the thread? Oh, yea, no cop involved.

No matter if it has some positive effect, it is still false advertising, on a slogan that has nothing to do with bad cops or law enforcement, just a hollow slogan.
Oh, i think it rings deep with very many people. State violence against and criminalization of brown people.

Oh, i think it rings deep with very many people. State violence against and criminalization of brown people.
It is a catchy phrase, no doubt. A whole helluvalot more black people are injured or killed by black on black crime, than are injured or killed by cops, and this is not addressed by BLM. Many of those killed or injured by cops would not be killed or injured if they followed instruction of the officer.

Forum List

Back