Where is BLM now? A 6 year old girl is killed and arrest made.

Then why haven't you been speaking up for the 6-year-old girl of the thread?
Haha... Do you really think that's the point of the thread or why this was brought up Reeeeeally? *wink wink

The point of the thread is to dance on her grave. For a fleeting troll point on the internet. Of course we all condemn the murder of this child.

It is a catchy phrase, no doubt.
Ha, yes, just catchy. Just a pet rock fad i guess.

I think now is a good time to stop you and have you tell us your edict from on high exactly what all of them should be protesting. Because apparently they just arent doing it satisfactorily for you. Chauvin seems impressed, though.

understand what BLM is about

Like any political movement from the French Revolution to BLM, it's about money and power ... but only for the top echelon of the movement ... for everyone else, say, "Hello" to the new boss, same as the old boss

Retarded thinking like this is the reason BLM exists and gives you an ulcer.
Luckily I have no ulcer and sleep well at night. Pedal your sloganeering to somebody else, until I see BLM riots or at least major demonstration for black on black shoot outs, drive by shootings, assaults, and other community black crime, after every weekend in a major city. Til then, black lives will not matter to BLM.

say, "Hello" to the new boss, same as the old boss

No lies detected.

144926-obwyxhhdic-1595586844.jpg

3000.jpg

Does BLM really not care about their own? A 6 year old black girl was shot and died by a black male. No protest, no cities burned. Why is that? Unlike George Floyd, she had no rap sheet, no record of being lousy ass citizen of society, yet BLM accepts this behavior as normal? This is a perfect example of why many tax paying law abiding citizens think BLM is just attention grabbing bullshit with no meaning.

Crime is a matter for Police. BLM is now a law enforcement agency? Your point is inane, in fact, stupid.

Police racist violence, that is the concern of BLM. And it continues, it is real, and it must stop.

And really why is there so much crime in places like Chicago Southside? Could it be all the great education and jobs which are available there? That must be it.

Don't worry, everyone outside the DNC/Big Media bubble recognizes this.
Everyone but white racist lowlife, usually raised by white racist lowlife, can see reality fairly clearly. What is the problem with YOUR perception, incel? Contorted with fear of non-whites? Afraid of having to compete with them? An illegal immigrant stole your girlfriend? Just what is your problem, jerk?

they aren't protesting, they never protest in Chicago after each weekend of slaughter, they are fucking hypocrites
And environmental groups tend not to protest over other issues. Why is BLM supposed to protest over crime? You are making NO sense, and so I deduce that you are a RepubliQan.

no I am saying they should be concerned about what they accept as normal behavior as a group if they want public support on other things they think are wrong.
What sort of "normal behavior as a group" do you accept from RepubliKlans? Insurrection? Racist mass shootings? Voter suppression? Why aren't you complaining about those pertinent problems rather than drooling all over a forum with this idiocy?

Then it out to be BPFRCM for Black People Facing Racist Cops Matter. Your black society standard-bearer is only interested in that, even your reply reflect this, yet the sloganeering of you people standard-bearer, would have normal people think they cared about normal average black people, not just black people that choose to confront police. That is who you care about. The rest can just die in place and might just as well mourn quietly in private, within their family group, as they will get no attention to the thuggery, bringing about their misery from people who purport to say black lives matter. It is much better for the sloganeering crowd to focus on the very few of occasion (often the thugs that bring about your people's misery) than the many, many black people injured and dying every single damn day, at the hands of ignorant, malevolent, black bastards of the black culture, accepted as natural occurrence in the black community, not to be scorned the black society. The little Reaganites with their "never speak ill of another republican" motto haven't got sht, on the BLM crowd. I don't like what that crowd has become either, but at least they don't tacitly condone white on white crime.
"Crime is a matter for the Police?" You FCKing COWARD.
Crime is a matter for Police. BLM is now a law enforcement agency? Your point is inane, in fact, stupid.

Police racist violence, that is the concern of BLM. And it continues, it is real, and it must stop.

And really why is there so much crime in places like Chicago Southside? Could it be all the great education and jobs which are available there? That must be it.

Then it out to be BPFRCM for Black People Facing Racist Cops Matter.
Nope.. much of the racism that causes problems is systematic. I.E., you could remove all the racists from the criminal justice system, and it would still be racist.

So if they change their name to juuuuuust the right name by you, you would support them? haha... come on.

Ok. First of all unlike Floyd the girl was not killed by an agent of the State.

Second. The offender was arrested right away. I am not sure what you expect the public to do. I mean other than storming the jail to drag the guy out and lynch him what is left?

Third. These false equivalency threads only show how dumb you are.

Nope.. much of the racism that causes problems is systematic. I.E., you could remove all the racists from the criminal justice system, and it would still be racist.

So if they change their name to juuuuuust the right name by you, you would support them? haha... come on.
I'm against rogue cops now. I support being anti-rogue racist cop. I just do not support the idiot BLM sloganeers or the black criminals that support them. There are a lot of black criminals, and every single one would like a better situation with the police, and every single one support blm. If you don't believe it, just ask a black thug. Pushing a false slogan to gloss your real message is just supporting thug life over black life.

Forum List

Back