Where is BLM now? A 6 year old girl is killed and arrest made.

Why would they protest? That's not their mission no matter how badly you want that to be their mission. You're a fucking idiot.
no you are if you can't see the hypocrisy. Their only mission is attention, not saving lives. As long as this behavior continues they can expect more slaughter by all cops

So you dont have quote? I pretty much knew that already. Your inferiority complex compels you to make up stuff because BLM frightens you.
they came here, we had guns to their bats, they got back on the bus and left, bunch of pussies

Was that Black male a cop? If not then you are a retard that doesnt understand what BLM is about. All you have to do is go to their website and see that their focus is on stopping state sanctioned violence in the Black community. For example cops killing Black people.
So black lives only matter when they are taken by police?

Was that Black male a cop? If not then you are a retard that doesnt understand what BLM is about. All you have to do is go to their website and see that their focus is on stopping state sanctioned violence in the Black community. For example cops killing Black people.

Funny out of the thousands and thousands of times every day that police across the country interact with citizens we only hear about a tiny handful of them ending in violence, a small portion being against blacks that 95% of the time are career criminals that resisted arrest and or tried to run or pulled a weapon on the cops.

Where do you see the words "black lives only matter when they are taken by police" anywhere in that post?
Well, it was based upon YOUR reponse "was it a black police officer?" and then YOU referred the poster to their website where they only focus on 'state sanctioned violence'.

So, since they only focus, or CARE (let's be honest) about state sanctioned violence against blacks we are only to assume they are indifferent to the VAST majority of black violence, which is black on black.

If we ignore the home burning for the long grass in the yard...we are really doing a disservice to the greater are we not? I await your brilliance.

Then their slogan sucks, totally, as they don't give a shit about the vast majority of black live, as the only black live that matter, appears to be just the very slim few that are killed while confront the law enforcement. Everybody else can apparently die in place at the hands of their black brothers, as meant to and STFU. BLM is just a cheap sloganeering profiteer fund-raising organization with the money going to the top of the pyramid. By their demonstrated standard, on average black lives don't matter for shit. Heck, I support black people better than they do, and do it for free.

If that was a white child that was the victim the fact that I'm not taking it to the streets isn't any sign of accepting it as normal nor not caring for my own. Would my reaction be looked upon any differently if I regularly protested city hall demanding a park for my neighborhood children to play in after a child playing in the street was struck and killed by traffic?

Forum List

Back