Where is BLM now? A 6 year old girl is killed and arrest made.

What sort of "normal behavior as a group" do you accept from RepubliKlans? Insurrection? Racist mass shootings? Voter suppression? Why aren't you complaining about those pertinent problems rather than drooling all over a forum with this idiocy?
start your own thread if you want to address those things, TROLL

Welcome back from your long coma. Let me help you catch up.

BLM's mission is to oppose state violence against and the criminalization of black people.

Hope this helps your confusion.
then they should change their name to reflect their mission, now we know all black lives do not matter to them. The SHOULD BE CALLED BLOMWWPAI. That would cause confusion I suppose. LOL

The racist blacks and their uneducated allies in this thread have certainly made themselves clear -- Black lives sometimes matter.

no I am saying they should be concerned about what they accept as normal behavior as a group if they want public support on other things they think are wrong.
Ironic turn: The girl who was shot down's father was indicted for being part of a drug dealing
ring (cocaine and Fentanyl) that operated in the neighborhoods where her death occurred.
An innocent victim in drug turf wars killed before her life really started.
How does her family cope now under this double blow? The father is complicit in the violence.

Last edited:
The racist blacks and their uneducated allies in this thread have certainly made themselves clear -- Black lives sometimes matter.

Ok. The offender. The perpetrator. The murderer has been arrested. What do you expect the BLM people to do? Storm the Jail and lunch him?

It should have been lynch. Sorry for the typo. So what do you expect them to do?
BLM is a racist, Marxist organization that uses terrorist tactics in order to promote black criminality and the notion that black people are never responsible for their own behavior.

With that in mind, I just expect them to keep on doing what they have been doing - limiting the interpretation of black lives mattering to only those of black criminals who have engaged white police.

If black lives actually mattered, they would be concerned with all black lives instead of just criminals.

BLM is a racist, Marxist organization that uses terrorist tactics in order to promote black criminality and the notion that black people are never responsible for their own behavior.

With that in mind, I just expect them to keep on doing what they have been doing - limiting the interpretation of black lives mattering to only those of black criminals who have engaged white police.

If black lives actually mattered, they would be concerned with all black lives instead of just criminals.

Ok. So your outrage over this has nothing to do with a dead little girl. She is merely a prop for you to use to further your political agenda. I understand now.

Forum List

Back