Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

100s per year? Link that please

Here you go.

Yes, we know you believe in your deranged mind that DJT was and is the Anti-Christ.

Actually, you'd have to wonder. Plagues and Riots, actually kind of sounds like the Anti-Christ. Fortunately, we voted him out before he could do any more damage.

All the apartments looked identical on every floor. The victim's brother forgave her and his family and her hugged afterwards. But you and I should judge this? The judge who presided over the case was also black. If the victim were white he still likely gets shot. It was bad policing or bad judgment not racism.

You left out parts of the story, like when the police tossed his apartment looking for something criminal to justify the shooting after the fact.

"Hey, Look, Sarge, I found some Pot!!!"

"Really?"

Ten years in an insultingly low sentence.

One anecdotal example. You said there were "100s".

The only thing anecdotal is that he was punished at all.

They don't get away with anything. If it's a justified shooting, of course they don't get charged, or it goes to a grand jury for them to decide. They only got away with it in your mind, but we don't determine wrongdoing based on what you think it is, we claim wrongdoing according to our laws, and our laws are that deadly force is justified if the shooter believes they are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. The person a police officer or private citizen shoots does not have to be armed. That's why George Zimmerman is a free man today. You just don't like it.

But that's the problem, prosecutors and judges cover it up and treat them with kids' gloves.

The reason we have judges instead of automatic penalties is because a judge weighs all circumstances before giving sentence. A major consideration is the persons record as a citizen. Police officers, who have to be model citizens to get the job, have no record. If they shoot somebody that was unjust, they will get a lesser sentence than a criminal with a record or killing somebody in the commission of another planned crime. It's their first criminal offense.

Actually, they should get more severe sentences because we've entrusted them with power, and they abused it.

In officer Dyke's situation, the penalty for second degree murder is anywhere from four years probation, to four to twenty years in prison. He got six years in prison.

Actually, he was also convicted of 16 counts of assault and falsifying police reports, which the judge didn't sentence him for.

In the Guyver situation, she got too much time. The apartment was not clearly marked and she made a simple mistake. The defense attorney proved proper apartment identification was a common problem in the apartment where she lived. It was actually manslaughter, but they upped it to murder which was wrong in my opinion because she actually thought she was in her own apartment and encountered an intruder. It was an accident.

An intruder who was sitting on the couch eating Ice Cream and watching TV?

Even people who who are charged with a DUI vehicular homicide only get five to seven years, because they did not intend to kill anybody. The were impaired and lost control of their vehicle.

Again, police need to be held to a higher standard, not a lower one.

But that's the problem, prosecutors and judges cover it up and treat them with kids' gloves.

Only in that little world you live in your mind.

So you think she deliberately went to the apartment exactly one floor down above hers, and decided to kill somebody she didn't even know for no reason whatsoever?

Our system of justice is treating everybody equally, not more or less than another person. If I as a CCW carrier shot and killed another person unjustified, I would get a much lighter sentence as well because I've never had any problems with the law, vote every election, and pay all my taxes on time. You don't treat model citizens the way you treat career criminals.

100s per year? Link that please

Here you go.

Yes, we know you believe in your deranged mind that DJT was and is the Anti-Christ.

Actually, you'd have to wonder. Plagues and Riots, actually kind of sounds like the Anti-Christ. Fortunately, we voted him out before he could do any more damage.

All the apartments looked identical on every floor. The victim's brother forgave her and his family and her hugged afterwards. But you and I should judge this? The judge who presided over the case was also black. If the victim were white he still likely gets shot. It was bad policing or bad judgment not racism.

You left out parts of the story, like when the police tossed his apartment looking for something criminal to justify the shooting after the fact.

"Hey, Look, Sarge, I found some Pot!!!"

"Really?"

Ten years in an insultingly low sentence.

One anecdotal example. You said there were "100s".

The only thing anecdotal is that he was punished at all.
Here I go where? No link, you big dummy. Link that the police looted his apartment looking to justify the shooting and link that the shooting was purely race driven. Thanks. Not everything is racism.

The BLM celebrates the murders of black people..especially children...

Very much like the NAACP and SNCC all cheered when blacks killed each other....MLK would throw a party every weekend to celebrate "black on black" crime...

It is in their DNA......

Hopefully aspiring white supremacists like yourself will put a stop to their dastardly plans

So you think she deliberately went to the apartment exactly one floor down above hers, and decided to kill somebody she didn't even know for no reason whatsoever?

No, I think she went to the wrong floor, and then freaked out when she saw a black man and started shooting.

Which is not the kind of person you want out there with a gun.

Our system of justice is treating everybody equally, not more or less than another person. If I as a CCW carrier shot and killed another person unjustified, I would get a much lighter sentence as well because I've never had any problems with the law, vote every election, and pay all my taxes on time. You don't treat model citizens the way you treat career criminals.

If you replace model citizen with "White People"
and
Career Criminals with "Darkie"...

Pretty much our justice system in a nutshell.

Here I go where? No link, you big dummy. Link that the police looted his apartment looking to justify the shooting and link that the shooting was purely race driven. Thanks. Not everything is racism.

Not sure what happened to the link...

But here you go. The police shot 262 Black people last year out of the 1000 people they shot.

Here's the article about the cops tossing Jean Botham's apartment looking for something to exonerate their buddy.

Benjamin Crump, an attorney representing Jean's family, says the marijuana allegedly found inside Botham Jean’s apartment is "completely irrelevant," and the Jean family does not know whom it belonged to. Crump said any attempt to use the alleged discovery to divert focus from the circumstances of Jean’s death is "nothing but a disgusting attempt to assassinate his character now that they have assassinated his person."

No, I think she went to the wrong floor, and then freaked out when she saw a black man and started shooting.

Which is not the kind of person you want out there with a gun.

Correct. It was a mistake. She was on the wrong floor, but just below her apartment. WTF does race have to do with it? If I came home and somebody was in my apartment, I'm gunning them down no matter who they are.

If you replace model citizen with "White People"
and
Career Criminals with "Darkie"...

Pretty much our justice system in a nutshell.

It must be torture living in that head of yours. Judges give leniency to people of any race over a criminal.

Only in that little world you live in your mind.

Our system of justice is treating everybody equally, not more or less than another person.

That's bullshit, history proves that to be a lie.

If I as a CCW carrier shot and killed another person unjustified, I would get a much lighter sentence as well because I've never had any problems with the law, vote every election, and pay all my taxes on time. You don't treat model citizens the way you treat career criminals.

Of course it would work that way for you because you are white. A black man with the same record would get time in prison.

Not sure what happened to the link...

But here you go. The police shot 262 Black people last year out of the 1000 people they shot.

Here's the article about the cops tossing Jean Botham's apartment looking for something to exonerate their buddy.

Benjamin Crump, an attorney representing Jean's family, says the marijuana allegedly found inside Botham Jean’s apartment is "completely irrelevant," and the Jean family does not know whom it belonged to. Crump said any attempt to use the alleged discovery to divert focus from the circumstances of Jean’s death is "nothing but a disgusting attempt to assassinate his character now that they have assassinated his person."
His lawyer...quite the source. Are men or women more likely to be shot by police? Why are 90% of prisoners men?

Yet you have no evidence of this. No apples to apples study has ever been done by anybody. All they do is say white man did this--and he got this, and a black man did the same, and got a harsher sentence, leaving out every other contributing factor.

Of course it would work that way for you because you are white. A black man with the same record would get time in prison.

Again, show me a study of this, and not some study that compares a case in Utah to a case in Rhode Island. Show me a study of at least one judge who is on record of giving different sentences of the accused of different race a harsher sentence on the minority. I mean the same criminal record, the same cooperation with police, the same cooperation during booking, with the same attitude in front of a judge in his or her court. There is no such study like that. Why? Because it would confirm what I say.

Yet you have no evidence of this. No apples to apples study has ever been done by anybody. All they do is say white man did this--and he got this, and a black man did the same, and got a harsher sentence, leaving out every other contributing factor.

Again, show me a study of this, and not some study that compares a case in Utah to a case in Rhode Island. Show me a study of at least one judge who is on record of giving different sentences of the accused of different race a harsher sentence on the minority. I mean the same criminal record, the same cooperation with police, the same cooperation during booking, with the same attitude in front of a judge in his or her court. There is no such study like that. Why? Because it would confirm what I say.

Just study the history of the Justice System in America. It is not even debatable how Unjust the Justice System is when it comes to blacks and hispanics. Your ignorance is a joke.

Correct. It was a mistake. She was on the wrong floor, but just below her apartment. WTF does race have to do with it? If I came home and somebody was in my apartment, I'm gunning them down no matter who they are.

Well, you are because you are a shooting looking for a place to happen.

She's a police officer, and she's supposed to be able to assess the situation and take appropriate action.

If it was a white guy, sitting on the couch, eating ice cream and watching TV, I don't think you'd have seen the level of panic.

It must be torture living in that head of yours. Judges give leniency to people of any race over a criminal.

Actually, what they do is re-inforce a racist system, which is why the welfare mom who tried to get her kid into a good school got five years and Aunt Becky got 11 days for the College fraud. it's why some kid gets busted with pot and goes to jail, and Rush Limbaugh gets rehab.

If our justice system treated white people the way it treats black people, we'd see a lot of screaming for justice reform.

Hey, Ray, just for shits and grins, let's see you justify this one. Go!

Well, you are because you are a shooting looking for a place to happen.

She's a police officer, and she's supposed to be able to assess the situation and take appropriate action.

If it was a white guy, sitting on the couch, eating ice cream and watching TV, I don't think you'd have seen the level of panic.

Yes, I know, that liberal crystal ball again. If she had a problem with black people, why did she take an apartment in a building that had black people living there? The story I read (and her court testimony) was that all she seen was a silhouette of a man and she shot; something I would have done as well.

Actually, what they do is re-inforce a racist system, which is why the welfare mom who tried to get her kid into a good school got five years and Aunt Becky got 11 days for the College fraud. it's why some kid gets busted with pot and goes to jail, and Rush Limbaugh gets rehab.

If our justice system treated white people the way it treats black people, we'd see a lot of screaming for justice reform.

Hey, Ray, just for shits and grins, let's see you justify this one. Go!

You leftists with the apples and oranges comparisons again. One stole from taxpayers (who also had other problems with the law) and the other simply paid off a person--a bribe.

Speaking of apples and oranges, there has been no apples to apples study done that blacks and whites are treated differently in our justice system. Merely statistics that say a white and black had the same offense, but the white guy got less time, which doesn't tell us shit because prior criminal records were not in consideration, conduct with the arresting officers, conduct during booking, conduct in court, none of it. And you can't compare cases between a judge in Rhode Island and a judge in Minnesota. There are liberal judges who generally give out lighter sentences and conservative judges who likely give out harsher sentences to everybody.

Yes, I know, that liberal crystal ball again. If she had a problem with black people, why did she take an apartment in a building that had black people living there? The story I read (and her court testimony) was that all she seen was a silhouette of a man and she shot; something I would have done as well.

Um, yeah, you probably would have. It was still stupid.

First thing she should have done was retreat and call for backup, not go blindly shooting into an apartment that wasn't here.

You leftists with the apples and oranges comparisons again. One stole from taxpayers (who also had other problems with the law) and the other simply paid off a person--a bribe.

Speaking of apples and oranges, there has been no apples to apples study done that blacks and whites are treated differently in our justice system. Merely statistics that say a white and black had the same offense, but the white guy got less time, which doesn't tell us shit because prior criminal records were not in consideration, conduct with the arresting officers, conduct during booking, conduct in court, none of it. And you can't compare cases between a judge in Rhode Island and a judge in Minnesota. There are liberal judges who generally give out lighter sentences and conservative judges who likely give out harsher sentences to everybody.

Just out of curiousity, Ray, has there ever been an act of racism you've bothered to condemn?

Um, yeah, you probably would have. It was still stupid.

First thing she should have done was retreat and call for backup, not go blindly shooting into an apartment that wasn't here.

If it was her apartment and she ran away, you think a real criminal would have continued sitting there? Hell no. He'd run after her and God knows what. In a flash second, it's hard to go through all the potential options. It was pure reactionary. Now if the lights had been on, it's likely she'd realize it wasn't her apartment before she shot.

Just out of curiousity, Ray, has there ever been an act of racism you've bothered to condemn?

Sure there is, but only if it's actual racism.

If it was her apartment and she ran away, you think a real criminal would have continued sitting there? Hell no. He'd run after her and God knows what. In a flash second, it's hard to go through all the potential options. It was pure reactionary. Now if the lights had been on, it's likely she'd realize it wasn't her apartment before she shot.

again, she's a trained professional, and used of deadly force should be the LAST resort.

He was sitting on the couch eating ice cream and watching TV. He didn't have a weapon. He wasn't a threat.

again, she's a trained professional, and used of deadly force should be the LAST resort.

He was sitting on the couch eating ice cream and watching TV. He didn't have a weapon. He wasn't a threat.
You weren't there. Have you ever gone on a ride along with a police officer? Two of my best friends are cops in Austin, TX. Those are stressful situations. Yes, she likely overreacted and she was tried and convicted. You and your warped reality amuse me. Welcome to the real world. It is not the world according to JoeB the failed resume writer.

Forum List

Back