Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

Every one was justified because they were all investigated and found the officer to be within his right to use deadly force.

Wow. The cops investigated themselves and found the cops didn't do anything wrong.

when does the Mafia get a sweet deal like that?

I'm not wealthy but I didn't do bad in life compared to a lot of people. I'm far from a failure. Yes, I have health issues that I hope you get very soon so I can criticize you. Even with my disadvantages I still did okay. The only people I blame for things that are wrong are the people who are actually to blame. You embellish people who brought their own plight on themselves and blame others like systemic racism which doesn't exist.

Guy, you live in a slum, you collect welfare and you spend all your time listening to police scanners grumbling about "those people".

I don't take your word for anything because everything in your life is about race. If I told you I just had a cup of coffee with cream in it, you would tell me I'm racist because I don't like black coffee. What you consider racist and normal people consider racist are two entirely different things.

Actually, many of my coworkers saw his pathetic fawning over the intern to be kind of disgusting.

But you miss the point. Unlike you and Trump, I never heard this man say anything even remotely racist in the seven years I worked with him... but the very fact that he ignored women of color who worked for him but went out of his way to dote on this intern shows that systematic racism exists. Just by the VERY VIRTUE of being white and slightly attractive (but nothing to write home about), this woman got advantages that women of color with real accomplishments and contributions plain old didn't get. Which is why they moved on to greener pastures to start with.
There is no such thing as systemic racism. Its a myth. Like your brain.

He tried to take his gun from the officer while he was still in his vehicle. The officer tried to open the car door and Brown slammed it shut. Then he tried to get the officers gun and he shot him in the hand. Blood matching Browns blood was inside the police car, so there's not disputing that took place.

None of that is relevant.. At the time he was fatally shot, he was 150 feet away, wounded, with his hands up. He was not an immediate threat to the officer.
Nope. Incorrect. You weren't there. Stop your leftist diatribe. Get out of my thread.

Okay, buddy. I realize you are incapable of having an intellectual discussion on this. I really don't expect much from you.

Nope. Incorrect. You weren't there. Stop your leftist diatribe. Get out of my thread.

No. I wasn't there. 14 witnesses who WERE there said he had his hands up. the DA ignored them, and allowed Wilson to make a self-serving statement in front of the grand jury without challenge.

If you don't want me to respond to the silly stuff you write in threads, stop writing silly stuff in threads.

None of that is relevant.. At the time he was fatally shot, he was 150 feet away, wounded, with his hands up. He was not an immediate threat to the officer.

He was so high he wouldn't have felt somebody cutting off his arm. There is no evidence he was 150 feet away; none. Most shooters can't accurately hit their target with a handgun at 150 feet away yet alone to deliver a deadly blow. If there was any evidence of that, besides the liars that said they seen it, a grand jury would have never decided to not indict him.

The problem is you never shot a gun in your life. Try it sometime. 150 feet is a half of a football field. Stand on a goal line of a football field, and try to hit a target with a handgun at the 50 yard line. You couldn't do it in 20 shots.

No. I wasn't there. 14 witnesses who WERE there said he had his hands up. the DA ignored them, and allowed Wilson to make a self-serving statement in front of the grand jury without challenge.

Which forensics proved to be false. There were liars there to stick up for their own kind, and honest people who actually seen it.

Okay, buddy. I realize you are incapable of having an intellectual discussion on this. I really don't expect much from you.

If you don't want me to respond to the silly stuff you write in threads, stop writing silly stuff in threads.
Tough to have an intelligent conversation with an insane lunatic and hypocrite. So you want me to ignore the court here but believe the court when they said there wasn't any evidence of the election being fixed. Can't have it both ways. Either we believe the courts or we don't.

He was so high he wouldn't have felt somebody cutting off his arm. There is no evidence he was 150 feet away; none.

Um, actually, the Crime Scene report says he was.

1612151526653.png

If there was any evidence of that, besides the liars that said they seen it, a grand jury would have never decided to not indict him.

But that was the point. The Grand Jury was only allowed to see evidence the prosecutor wanted them to see. This is the problem with prosecutors acting like defense attorneys when cops are accused of wrongdoing.

The problem is you never shot a gun in your life. Try it sometime. 150 feet is a half of a football field.

Uh, guy, I was in the Army for 11 years. I've fired the M16A1, M60, M203 Grenade Launcher, and M1911A1 pistol. Usually, the 50 meter target is the easiest one to hit.

Wow. The cops investigated themselves and found the cops didn't do anything wrong.

when does the Mafia get a sweet deal like that?

In most cases, the family hires their own investigators. When racist DumBama was in charge, he sent his henchmen from the federal government who found no wrongdoing with the investigations either.

Guy, you live in a slum, you collect welfare and you spend all your time listening to police scanners grumbling about "those people".

My area is a slum because blacks moved in with the help of government assistance.

Actually, many of my coworkers saw his pathetic fawning over the intern to be kind of disgusting.

But you miss the point. Unlike you and Trump, I never heard this man say anything even remotely racist in the seven years I worked with him... but the very fact that he ignored women of color who worked for him but went out of his way to dote on this intern shows that systematic racism exists. Just by the VERY VIRTUE of being white and slightly attractive (but nothing to write home about), this woman got advantages that women of color with real accomplishments and contributions plain old didn't get. Which is why they moved on to greener pastures to start with.

Oh, such advantages. Somebody buying lunch one day. Shocker: Men are generally attracted to women of their own race. If they are not attracted to females of another race doesn't mean they are racist.

Which forensics proved to be false. There were liars there to stick up for their own kind, and honest people who actually seen it.

Their own kind? Tell us again how you aren't racist, Ray, that shit never gets old.

Forensics can't prove if he had his hands up or not. yes, if he had his hand up straight over his head, maybe his shirt would have been pulled up. But if he had his hands up with his upper arms paralell to his shoulders or his hands paralel to his shoulders, not so much.

Tough to have an intelligent conversation with an insane lunatic and hypocrite. So you want me to ignore the court here but believe the court when they said there wasn't any evidence of the election being fixed. Can't have it both ways. Either we believe the courts or we don't.

Here's the thing, guy.... in the Brown case, it was never heard by a court. It was heard by a grand jury where the prosecutor had complete control over what evidence was presented. And as they say on almost any episode of Law & Order, you can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich.... Or not indict it.

Meanwhile, Trump specious claims of election fraud were heard by SIXTY- count them SIXTY different courts, including judges appointed by Trump himself.

Um, actually, the Crime Scene report says he was.

Let's have a credible link.

h, guy, I was in the Army for 11 years. I've fired the M16A1, M60, M203 Grenade Launcher, and M1911A1 pistol. Usually, the 50 meter target is the easiest one to hit.

Bullshit. I've been firing guns for over 40 years. I know what a handgun is capable of and not capable of. You just outed yourself that your military service is fraudulent.

But that was the point. The Grand Jury was only allowed to see evidence the prosecutor wanted them to see. This is the problem with prosecutors acting like defense attorneys when cops are accused of wrongdoing.

Right, because every case that goes in the officers favor, it was the prosecutor was in on the deal, just like the Rice shooting. However the jury seen it otherwise.

In most cases, the family hires their own investigators. When racist DumBama was in charge, he sent his henchmen from the federal government who found no wrongdoing with the investigations either.

No, they found there was no federal jurisdiction...not really the same thing.

My area is a slum because blacks moved in with the help of government assistance.

Naw, man, your area is a slum because industry left your industrial area, and anyone who was worth it moved to greener pastures..

Oh, such advantages. Somebody buying lunch one day. Shocker: Men are generally attracted to women of their own race. If they are not attracted to females of another race doesn't mean they are racist.

Except he wasn't dating her, he was her boss. He was also old enough to be her Dad. His only relationship to her should have been professional. Now, there were a whole lot of things about this guy, like the fact he had his posse of younger employees he liked to hang around with (all white) while employees his own age, not so much.

The point is, he should have been looking at his employees professionally, not as potential dates to perpetuate the race.

Their own kind? Tell us again how you aren't racist, Ray, that shit never gets old.

Forensics can't prove if he had his hands up or not. yes, if he had his hand up straight over his head, maybe his shirt would have been pulled up. But if he had his hands up with his upper arms paralell to his shoulders or his hands paralel to his shoulders, not so much.

Here's the thing, guy.... in the Brown case, it was never heard by a court. It was heard by a grand jury where the prosecutor had complete control over what evidence was presented. And as they say on almost any episode of Law & Order, you can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich.... Or not indict it.

Meanwhile, Trump specious claims of election fraud were heard by SIXTY- count them SIXTY different courts, including judges appointed by Trump himself.
Douche. You're hijacking the thread. Want to debate Ray then SM him or get reported.

Bullshit. I've been firing guns for over 40 years. I know what a handgun is capable of and not capable of. You just outed yourself that your military service is fraudulent.

Guy, just because you're a lousy shot, doesn't mean the rest of us are...

So if I show you a picture of myself in uniform, will you shut the fuck up and never come back?

Right, because every case that goes in the officers favor, it was the prosecutor was in on the deal, just like the Rice shooting. However the jury seen it otherwise.

Uh, yeah.

hey, remember Laquan McDonald. You know, the guy who was shot 16 times when he was lying on the ground? Well, the police lied about that, and the prosecutor in that case refused to file charges for nearly a YEAR until someone leaked videotape of it to the media.

Yes, this really is a major part of the problem, prosecutors not treating murderous cops like any other murderer.

nvestigation
On March 4, 2015, the Department of Justice released their report of the investigation. This report found that physical and forensic evidence contradicted witnesses who claimed that Brown had his hands up when Wilson shot him. It also stated that witnesses whose testimony aligned with the physical and forensic evidence never "perceived Brown to be attempting to surrender at any point when Wilson fired upon him." The report concluded there was no justification for a federal prosecution of Officer Wilson.[46][47]

The Washington Post
In the wake of the report, many pundits began to refer to the "Hands up, Don't Shoot" slogan as "a lie" or "based on a lie".[48][49][50] The Washington Post's Fact Checker feature gave "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" four Pinocchios denoting it as an outright lie.[51]

Despite this, the slogan has an enduring symbolic meaning for activists. As one protester remarked, "Even if you don't find that it's true, it's a valid rallying cry... it's just a metaphor."[52][53][54]

Guy, just because you're a lousy shot, doesn't mean the rest of us are...

So if I show you a picture of myself in uniform, will you shut the fuck up and never come back?

Yeah, you're going to go to Google images, find one out of thousands of people who served in the military, and claim it was you. Do you think people are as stupid as you are? You would not be making the claim that a police officer accurately shot a moving target at a half a football field away with a simple handgun if you ever used one. Just admit it. You never shot a gun in your life.

That's exactly the point. Federal prosecutions are for VERY SPECIFIC CHARGES, and they are almost impossible to bring if a state doesn't bring the charges.

The state doesn't bring the charges, the grand jury does. The grand jury decided that the shooting was justified based on the forensic evidence and witnesses. You just don't like it because the decision went against the criminal.

Yeah, you're going to go to Google images, find one out of thousands of people who served in the military, and claim it was you. Do you think people are as stupid as you are? You would not be making the claim that a police officer accurately shot a moving target at a half a football field away with a simple handgun if you ever used one. Just admit it. You never shot a gun in your life.

Um, no, I already had this conversation with Mormon Bob, where he made this claim, and I produced pictures as I look now and pictures of what I looked like then.

Here's a picture of me home from leave, visiting my sister's family. The baby I am holding is now 31 years old, so you can tell this is a really old picture. I'm wearing a set of BDU's (Battle Dress Uniform) which the Army stopped using in the mid-oughts.

1612153746663.png

Again, I posted the official crime scene diagram, which showed that there was 152' feet between Wilson's cruiser and Brown's body... this isn't even really a debatable issue.

Douche. You're hijacking the thread. Want to debate Ray then SM him or get reported.

No, we're still mostly talking about police misconduct and BLM, so it's on topic.

Look, guy, if you dont like seeing me respond to you, put me on ignore.
No. It's my thread and the OP is why BLM could not give two shits about the murders in the OP. You post some nonsense again and you get reported. Period. Last warning. You do it to me and I do it to you.

Forum List

Back