Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

IMO riots against the establishment rarely accomplish much. I haven't looked into what BLM is actually doing for African Americans that is proactively seeking to improve their situation. However, it seems obvious that they should have some kind of projects to improve their community instead of just starting riots. Somehow though, I don't think that something like positive action for African Americans is in their statement of purpose or rally cries.

I'd sincerely like to see anyone with links to their positive work for their community. Thanks in advance.

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
Was this 15 year old a public official?
So black lives only matter if a public official is the killer? Good to know.
Are you going to blame the All Lives Matter movement for any white on white murders.

I was going ask about Blue Lives Matter, but after the Capitol insurrection we now k ow that answer.
There is an All Lives Matter movement? I blame leftists for 90% of the problems in America.
You usually have to find someone or group to blame to justify your victimhood.

IMO riots against the establishment rarely accomplish much. I haven't looked into what BLM is actually doing for African Americans that is proactively seeking to improve their situation. However, it seems obvious that they should have some kind of projects to improve their community instead of just starting riots. Somehow though, I don't think that something like positive action for African Americans is in their statement of purpose or rally cries.

I'd sincerely like to see anyone with links to their positive work for their community. Thanks in advance.
So, you haven’t looked into what you’re opining about?

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
Are you going to blame the All Lives Matter movement for any white on white murders.

I was going ask about Blue Lives Matter, but after the Capitol insurrection we now k ow that answer.
There is an All Lives Matter movement? I blame leftists for 90% of the problems in America.
We are at the point of taxpayer suckerhood. There is no hope for those areas.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

I am never a victim. That is reserved for leftists.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

What “areas” are those?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

What “areas” are those?
You need a translation little victim?

I've read a few things, heard talk and other people's opinions, but I never took the time to dig and find out for myself. My bad, but I have been busy with other things presently.

I just thought someone may have something good to say about BLM, even though I doubt it. Something that would help me to form a more informed opinion.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

What “areas” are those?
Yeah, I need your racist take on those areas.

I've read a few things, heard talk and other people's opinions, but I never took the time to dig and find out for myself. My bad, but I have been busy with other things presently.

I just thought someone may have something good to say about BLM, even though I doubt it. Something that would help me to form a more informed opinion.
You doubt because you have already made your mind up about them and their goals.

Could a BLM leader get elected to Congress in your opinion?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

What “areas” are those?
Cool. How am I racist? I am a Jew. You told me minorities could not be racist.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

What “areas” are those?
Cool. How am I racist? I am a Jew. You told me minorities could not be racist.
Everyone can be a racist.

But, you seem to be good at it.

You doubt because you have already made your mind up about them and their goals.

From the BLM website . . .

About
#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives.

We are expansive. We are a collective of liberators who believe in an inclusive and spacious movement. We also believe that in order to win and bring as many people with us along the way, we must move beyond the narrow nationalism that is all too prevalent in Black communities. We must ensure we are building a movement that brings all of us to the front.

We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.

We are working for a world where Black lives are no longer systematically targeted for demise.

We affirm our humanity, our contributions to this society, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression.
The call for Black lives to matter is a rallying cry for ALL Black lives striving for liberation.

BLM Demands

1. Impeach, convict, and ban Trump from future political office:
Every second that Trump remains in office is a threat to our democracy. We are joining Rep. Ilhan Omar, Rep. Ayanna Pressley, Rep. Cori Bush, Rep. Jamaal Bowman, and others who are demanding Trump be immediately impeached and convicted in the United States Senate. Trump must also be banned from holding elected office in the future. Call your members of Congress and demand they support impeachment by dialing (202) 224-3121.

2. Expel Republican members of Congress who attempted to overturn the election and incited a white supremacist attack:
More than half the Republican representatives and multiple senators stoked Trump’s conspiracy theories and encouraged the white supremacists to take action to overturn the election. We are supporting Rep. Cori Bush’s resolution to expel them from Congress for their dangerous and traitorous actions. We also support steps to bar them from seeking another office.

3. Launch full investigation into the ties between white supremacy and the Capitol Police, law enforcement, and the military:
The Capitol was able to be breached and overrun by white supremacists attempting to disrupt a political process that is fundamental to our democracy. We know that police departments have been a safe haven for white supremacists to hide malintent behind a badge, because the badge was created for that purpose. We also know off-duty cops and military were among the mob at the Capitol on January 6th. Guilty parties need to be held accountable and fired. We are supporting Rep. Jamaal Bowman’s COUP Act to investigate these connections.

4. Permanently ban Trump from all digital media platforms:

Trump has always used his digital media platforms recklessly and irresponsibly to spread lies and disinformation. Now it is clearer than ever that his digital media is also used to incite violence and promote its continuation. He must be stopped from encouraging his mob and further endangering our communities, even after inauguration.

5. Defund the police:
The police that met our BLM protestors this summer with assault rifles, teargas, and military-grade protective gear were the same police that, on Wednesday, met white supremacists with patience and the benefit of the doubt, going so far as to pose for selfies with rioters. The contrast was jarring, but not for Black people. We have always known who the police truly protect and serve. D.C. has the most police per capita in the country; more funding is not the solution.

6. Don’t let the coup be used as an excuse to crack down on our movement:
In response to the coup, Politicians have already introduced the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021. We’ve seen this playbook before. These laws are used to target Black and brown communities for heightened surveillance. Republicans are already busy trying to create an equivalence between the mob on January 6th and our Freedom Summer. We don’t need new domestic terror laws, facial recognition, or any other new police power for the state. Our government should protect righteous protest and stay focused on the real issue: rooting out white supremacy. There are enough laws, resources, and intelligence, but they were not used to stop the coup. Our elected officials must uncover why.

7. Pass the BREATHE Act:
The police were born out of slave patrols. We cannot reform an institution built upon white supremacy. We need a new, radical approach to public safety and community investment. The BREATHE Act paints a vision of a world where Black lives matter through investments in housing, education, health, and environmental justice.

Looks like a few good causes, but they are very vague and it doesn't seem like those could be very effective. Most of this is basically anti-police, anti-Republican and esp. anti-Trump rhetoric. I don't see such a combative and mean spirited list of demands as being that beneficial for anyone, particularly with their history of violent protests, riots, as well as damage to public and private property. They seem more like thugs engaging in extortion, like a protection racket, rather than a not for profit charity.

Are you happy now that I'm forming an opinion?

From the BLM website . . .

About
#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives.

We are expansive. We are a collective of liberators who believe in an inclusive and spacious movement. We also believe that in order to win and bring as many people with us along the way, we must move beyond the narrow nationalism that is all too prevalent in Black communities. We must ensure we are building a movement that brings all of us to the front.

We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.

We are working for a world where Black lives are no longer systematically targeted for demise.

We affirm our humanity, our contributions to this society, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression.
The call for Black lives to matter is a rallying cry for ALL Black lives striving for liberation.

BLM Demands

1. Impeach, convict, and ban Trump from future political office:
Every second that Trump remains in office is a threat to our democracy. We are joining Rep. Ilhan Omar, Rep. Ayanna Pressley, Rep. Cori Bush, Rep. Jamaal Bowman, and others who are demanding Trump be immediately impeached and convicted in the United States Senate. Trump must also be banned from holding elected office in the future. Call your members of Congress and demand they support impeachment by dialing (202) 224-3121.

2. Expel Republican members of Congress who attempted to overturn the election and incited a white supremacist attack:
More than half the Republican representatives and multiple senators stoked Trump’s conspiracy theories and encouraged the white supremacists to take action to overturn the election. We are supporting Rep. Cori Bush’s resolution to expel them from Congress for their dangerous and traitorous actions. We also support steps to bar them from seeking another office.

3. Launch full investigation into the ties between white supremacy and the Capitol Police, law enforcement, and the military:
The Capitol was able to be breached and overrun by white supremacists attempting to disrupt a political process that is fundamental to our democracy. We know that police departments have been a safe haven for white supremacists to hide malintent behind a badge, because the badge was created for that purpose. We also know off-duty cops and military were among the mob at the Capitol on January 6th. Guilty parties need to be held accountable and fired. We are supporting Rep. Jamaal Bowman’s COUP Act to investigate these connections.

4. Permanently ban Trump from all digital media platforms:

Trump has always used his digital media platforms recklessly and irresponsibly to spread lies and disinformation. Now it is clearer than ever that his digital media is also used to incite violence and promote its continuation. He must be stopped from encouraging his mob and further endangering our communities, even after inauguration.

5. Defund the police:
The police that met our BLM protestors this summer with assault rifles, teargas, and military-grade protective gear were the same police that, on Wednesday, met white supremacists with patience and the benefit of the doubt, going so far as to pose for selfies with rioters. The contrast was jarring, but not for Black people. We have always known who the police truly protect and serve. D.C. has the most police per capita in the country; more funding is not the solution.

6. Don’t let the coup be used as an excuse to crack down on our movement:
In response to the coup, Politicians have already introduced the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021. We’ve seen this playbook before. These laws are used to target Black and brown communities for heightened surveillance. Republicans are already busy trying to create an equivalence between the mob on January 6th and our Freedom Summer. We don’t need new domestic terror laws, facial recognition, or any other new police power for the state. Our government should protect righteous protest and stay focused on the real issue: rooting out white supremacy. There are enough laws, resources, and intelligence, but they were not used to stop the coup. Our elected officials must uncover why.

7. Pass the BREATHE Act:
The police were born out of slave patrols. We cannot reform an institution built upon white supremacy. We need a new, radical approach to public safety and community investment. The BREATHE Act paints a vision of a world where Black lives matter through investments in housing, education, health, and environmental justice.

Looks like a few good causes, but they are very vague and it doesn't seem like those could be very effective. Most of this is basically anti-police, anti-Republican and esp. anti-Trump rhetoric. I don't see such a combative and mean spirited list of demands as being that beneficial for anyone, particularly with their history of violent protests, riots, as well as damage to public and private property. They seem more like thugs engaging in extortion, like a protection racket, rather than a not for profit charity.

Are you happy now that I'm forming an opinion?
No, you already had an opinion regarding BLM and you’re now getting salty that you had to spend 2 minutes on a Google search.

And the answer to my question..,

We are arguing, you waste of life, the fact that the sentence was correct or incorrect. It is not up to me nor you to decide. The judge was also black. Not sure what you're missing here. Manslaughter carries that sentence and her life is basically ruined forever.

No, Jean Botham's life is ruined forever. He's dead because of her negligence. She can learn new skills in prison and when she gets out in ten years, she can find something else to do for living. Maybe her ex-partner she was sending dirty messages to will wait for her... or not.

Oh, I just realized, you took your screen name from that awful Hobbit Trilogy. That's kind of... pathetic. (I didn't watch the movies, because they were pointless, let's stretch a short kiddie book into three movies.)

1612613690655.png

If she only seen a silhouette, how do you figure she knew he was black; not that it made a difference anyway. Your problem is not that everybody is racist, your problem is you make them racist in that disturbed little world you live in.

Actually, most white people are racist and they don't even know it. You certainly are.

The man was in his own apartment. Sitting on his couch. Eating Ice Cream. Watching TV. Both his TV and laptop were on, which means she could clearly see who he was. She failed to render first aid and deleted texts between herself and her partner.

Final point. Guyger made racist comments about MLK and black colleagues.

Bottom line is it was an accident. True, she was not paying attention, but how many of us don't pay attention when we do routine things we really don't need to concentrate on?

Getting off on the wrong floor was an accident. Shooting an unarmed man sitting on his couch eating ice cream isn't.

You mean that innocent black kid that attacked him and was in the process of felonious assault when he was killed? That innocent black kid? Zimmerman had every right to use deadly force. That's what police ruled, that's what the court ruled, and that's the law in Florida. The lowlifes like BLM don't like those laws because it stops them from getting away with crimes they otherwise would get away with.

They don't like those laws because they allow people like Zimmerman to get away with murder. Since his trial, the guy has been arrested for beating his wife, beating his girlfriend and getting into an altercation with a neighbor. Only a matter of time before he goes to jail, and the brothers will be waiting for him.

They are investigated every single time.

But that's the problem, they are covered up every time.

We are arguing, you waste of life, the fact that the sentence was correct or incorrect. It is not up to me nor you to decide. The judge was also black. Not sure what you're missing here. Manslaughter carries that sentence and her life is basically ruined forever.

No, Jean Botham's life is ruined forever. He's dead because of her negligence. She can learn new skills in prison and when she gets out in ten years, she can find something else to do for living. Maybe her ex-partner she was sending dirty messages to will wait for her... or not.

Oh, I just realized, you took your screen name from that awful Hobbit Trilogy. That's kind of... pathetic. (I didn't watch the movies, because they were pointless, let's stretch a short kiddie book into three movies.)

View attachment 453780
You just realized that? LOL. Idiot

Actually, most white people are racist and they don't even know it. You certainly are.

The man was in his own apartment. Sitting on his couch. Eating Ice Cream. Watching TV. Both his TV and laptop were on, which means she could clearly see who he was. She failed to render first aid and deleted texts between herself and her partner.

Right, most white people are racist and don't even know it, but Joe knows it. :laughing0301: The problem with you liberals is you don't think things out before you say or write them. But as Limbaugh said so many times "A liberal always thinks they're the smartest one in the room."

Final point. Guyger made racist comments about MLK and black colleagues.

No, she made a statement about having to work a parade. She would have said the same thing if it was the St. Patrick's day parade. She responded to her boyfriends comment about working with black police officers. She said "I'm not racist, but they have a different way or working." That's racist? Well as you previously stated, drinking white milk instead of chocolate is racist to you.

Getting off on the wrong floor was an accident. Shooting an unarmed man sitting on his couch eating ice cream isn't.

Sure it is. Again, read your own links. It stated her testimony is that she seen a silhouette of somebody in what she thought was her apartment. How is it a mistake parking on the wrong floor, but going to the exact same apartment above yours not a mistake?

They don't like those laws because they allow people like Zimmerman to get away with murder. Since his trial, the guy has been arrested for beating his wife, beating his girlfriend and getting into an altercation with a neighbor. Only a matter of time before he goes to jail, and the brothers will be waiting for him.

Zimmerman didn't get away with anything. He was defending his life. I know you like to talk stupid, but you know exactly what he did and why. Just like when you say a boy with a toy in the park, like you're trying to convince me he was playing with a yo-yo and a cop just pulled up and killed him. I wish I knew why liberals lie to people when those people know they are lying. I don't understand that mentality, and thank God for it.

But that's the problem, they are covered up every time.

Yes, because Joe is convinced of that. No evidence, no proof, but if Joe believes it, it must be true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back