Where do atheists get their values?

You're not sure of anything. If you have to resort to angry personal insults, instead of actually saying anything of worth.
Anybody can scroll up and see who's done that first. If you have anything of value to add to any threads, at all, ever, you might be eligible from redemption from the useless troll list.

You're the troll. You never stop.

I bet you don't even know what's going on in Northern Ireland, you're so focused on yourself.
You're really reaching. I don't know why you think your trolling is worth a damn, everything you say is pretty much fucking stupid.

Sorta like responding to each and every post and then telling someone ELSE that they dont stop.

I mean...

Haven't you anything else to do in your boring little life?

Going to the trouble of looking up someone's profile?

I mean.......

Is there nothing worth watching on your mind numbing teevee?
I didnt look up your photos you self important gnat.

Someone a long long time ago alerted me to the fact that you'd use avatars to compensate for what you were working with, there.

I dont enjoy going down into the dumps of your cocky little troll game, Im just not too pussy to shove it back in your grill. That seems to trigger your control-freakness.

At this juncture, time to stick to the topic of the OP for me. Your dialogues all end up worthless like this, so I mostly avoid you. Im here for an exchange of ideas, not for enabling your thing you got goin on. Its gross.

Oh you're really mad now. lmao.

If I put up a thread about the duck billed platypus aka evolution, would you follow me there? Or would you 'avoid' me?

Anybody can scroll up and see who's done that first. If you have anything of value to add to any threads, at all, ever, you might be eligible from redemption from the useless troll list.

I bet you don't even know what's going on in Northern Ireland, you're so focused on yourself.
You're really reaching. I don't know why you think your trolling is worth a damn, everything you say is pretty much fucking stupid.

Sorta like responding to each and every post and then telling someone ELSE that they dont stop.

I mean...

I mean.......

Someone a long long time ago alerted me to the fact that you'd use avatars to compensate for what you were working with, there.

I dont enjoy going down into the dumps of your cocky little troll game, Im just not too pussy to shove it back in your grill. That seems to trigger your control-freakness.

At this juncture, time to stick to the topic of the OP for me. Your dialogues all end up worthless like this, so I mostly avoid you. Im here for an exchange of ideas, not for enabling your thing you got goin on. Its gross.

If I put up a thread about the duck billed platypus aka evolution, would you follow me there? Or would you 'avoid' me?
You're irrelevant to the OP topics because you dont discuss them. You post them because you're a sociopath, but that doesnt mean that other humans cannot have an exchange regarding the ideas themselves. They seem a bit more capable.

I mean...

I mean.......

You're irrelevant to the OP topics because you dont discuss them. You post them because you're a sociopath, but that doesnt mean that other humans cannot have an exchange regarding the ideas themselves. They seem a bit more capable.

I'm a sociopath?

Can't I be a psychopath, like you?

I mean...

I mean.......

I'm a sociopath?

Dont ask my permission on things, please. I dont rlly care to be involved in your decision making processes. You creep me out

I mean.......

I'm a sociopath?

Dont ask my permission on things, please. I dont rlly care to be involved in your decision making processes. You creep me out

You seem to like it.

Republican values are terrifying.

(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB)
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

(Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.

(Ephesians 6:5 NLT)
Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed.

(Hosea 9:11-16) Hosea prays for God’s intervention.
“Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.”

Numbers 31:17 (Moses)

“Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.”
(meaning pregnant women)

-------------------

You can go endlessly through the Bible and find all kinds of infanticide to abortion to killing pregnant women to cannibalism. Sure, there's good stuff. But the other stuff are stuff the Republicans might want to do. That's when it becomes scary.

The difference between Republicans and Middle Eastern laws is that so far, Republicans, more or less, follow the law. If they were in the Middle East, they would be the law.

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed.

“Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.”

“Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.”
(meaning pregnant women)

-------------------

You can go endlessly through the Bible and find all kinds of infanticide to abortion to killing pregnant women to cannibalism. Sure, there's good stuff. But the other stuff are stuff the Republicans might want to do.
look up ezekiel 23:20

(meaning pregnant women)

-------------------

You can go endlessly through the Bible and find all kinds of infanticide to abortion to killing pregnant women to cannibalism. Sure, there's good stuff. But the other stuff are stuff the Republicans might want to do. That's when it becomes scary.

The difference between Republicans and Middle Eastern laws is that so far, Republicans, more or less, follow the law. If they were in the Middle East, they would be the law.
The Bible is effectively a how to book. How to live and how not to live. It tells both sides. If you want read something which only tells one side read the history of the Democratic Party.

They still refuse to this day to apologize for their role in slavery, the KKK, segregation, Jim Crow laws and racism.

(meaning pregnant women)

-------------------

The Bible is effectively a how to book. How to live and how not to live. It tells both sides. If you want read something which only tells one side read the history of the Democratic Party.

They still refuse to this day to apologize for their role in slavery, the KKK, segregation, Jim Crow laws and racism.

- for their role in slavery, the KKK, segregation, Jim Crow laws and racism.

it has already been brought to your attention those issues were all condoned and maintained by the bible belt in support of christianity.

As a non-Christian, I find it amusing how many of those of religious persuasion are stumped by the fact that non-Christians can be and are good and decent people. I can only conclude that these confused people are so lost that they would have no moral backbone if it weren’t provided to them from an ancient book. Because there are people as morally challenged as this, I am happy they found a god.

Only very theologically weak people believe this.

I would posit, that if there were undeniable and irrefutable proof of no deity, one would not be an atheist. There would be no need.
That makes no sense. 1 of atheism's definitions is the positive belief in no god. They're already living, in their minds, in your hypothetical. Atheism is also the null hypothesis.

Modern atheism is so weak. A LACK of belief. It's like temperature taking....let's see, yep, "I LACK a belief" today. So, I'm an atheist.

Weak sauce. Rather like the atheists who espouse such things, in my estimation...and Gray's.

there is no such thing as atheism because there is no god
you cannot not believe in something that is not there/not true
Thats ridiculous. I can not believe in Unicorns and theyre not there and not true.

This is not difficult for me. Unicorns do not exist. This is apart from whether I "believe" in them. They do not exist. They are fictional.

Used to be true atheists said "God does not exist, there is no God". Now all they do is measure their own internal universe--what THEY "lack" or "do not lack". Sad.

this leftist may have made a motion for the establishment of a "Penance Committee" of women in white; and start looking for ways to find a compromise.

thank you ma'am, may i have another, may be an option.

(meaning pregnant women)

-------------------

Wow first I didn't know Republicans were ancient Israelites living in small encampments. Good to know.

Second please do show cannibalism in the Bible and how that is endorsed. I'll wait right here, Dean.

(meaning pregnant women)

-------------------

You can go endlessly through the Bible and find all kinds of infanticide to abortion to killing pregnant women to cannibalism. Sure, there's good stuff. But the other stuff are stuff the Republicans might want to do.
look up ezekiel 23:20

Can someone please tell me why Leftist atheists are such absolute prudes? Honestly, a little real talk about what the hoes like and they go crying into their shredded bran flakes

there is no such thing as atheism because there is no god
you cannot not believe in something that is not there/not true
Thats ridiculous. I can not believe in Unicorns and theyre not there and not true.

This is not difficult for me. Unicorns do not exist. This is apart from whether I "believe" in them. They do not exist. They are fictional.

Used to be true atheists said "God does not exist, there is no God". Now all they do is measure their own internal universe--what THEY "lack" or "do not lack". Sad.
The point sailed over your head there, friend. & I'm not sure why your rhetoric is necessary and just tossing labels around in all your posts like leftist this atheist that - it's intellectually lazy. Try and stick to the topic, leave the neener bullshit aside, and perhaps you and a counter-part might come away understand one another.

"
They still refuse to this day to apologize for their role in slavery, the KKK, segregation, Jim Crow laws and racism."

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN Democrats.

You demand that DEMOCRATS apologize for their role in slavery.

How about demanding that CONSERVATIVES and CHRISTIANS also apologize?

Forum List

Back