where are the 30 million documents Obama took ?

document or shut up.
You document or STFU racist. Just to embarrass you more...

because trump was lying of course, one of his pals called him in lol

because trump was lying of course, one of his pals called him in lol because he's a piece of **** lol

So you claim Obozo does not have 30 million documents he took with him you fucking racist? Damn you’re a true Kool-Aid drinking cultist. Vanity Fair? Get a real source.
I claim any documents Obama has or his Library team went through all required permissions.
Wow, it is amazing how you are so controlled by Trump. I don't think his own family kiss Trump's ass more than you. Before Trump, how did you live.

The Democrats have become Captain Queeg of The Caine Mutiny.

The-Caine-Mutiny-Captain-Queeg-900.jpg

jihadwatch? redstate.com?Jihad Watch is an American far-right[5] anti-Muslim[11] conspiracy blog operated by Robert B. Spencer. redstate.com is a blog. Who uses a blog as documentation. I guarantee that even Fox will be reporting the two subpoenas that were ignored before the search.

The Democrats will not bring Trump down. Good Republicans and Independents are the key to neuter Trumpism.
Once Trumpism is neutered, the remaining Trumpists will join forces with NAZIs, KKK and white supremacists as the scum of the USA.
Your TDS is noted.

Obama took over 30 million documents ! he also promised to digitize them and put them online ! and nearly 6yrs later he hasnt ! the article below is from 2019 ... and still to this day the docs are hidden from the public eye .

White House starts moving Obama's records to Chicago | CNN Politics But, but, Obama! :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

no docs for the archives from the Obama admin .... but hey its ok ! apparently theyre from the right political party .... so no raids for dems .
That's right Einstein. Give this Trumper a cookie.

Trump is already poisoned in any election for president. sorry about your luck, 70% of the country thinks you're crazy and 98% percent of the world .
What are you saying. Trump is already poisoned in any election for president. I AGREE. 70% of the country thinks you're crazy and 98% percent of the world. 70% OF THE US DO NOT SUPPORT TRUMP. 98% OF THE WORLD THINK HE IS A CROOK.
I think we agree but I thought you were calling me crazy. You could be right.

So when’s the raid on Obozo’s home for those 30 million documents he has?
How stupid. First, the 30 million documents were pages not documents. There is a difference. Secondly, Obama did not receive any of these documents. They were shipped to the National Achieves in Chicago. Obama submitted a public information request for digitized copies of a number of these documents. Five years after his presidency ended, he had not received any copies.

Unlike Obama, Donald Trump did take boxes of documents. Unlike Obama, the National Achieves requested that Trump return the documents some of which were classified. A president can not take classified nor original goverment documents when he leaves office. Trump ignored the requests from the National Achieves for the documents and it was sent to the DOJ for action.

Got any other fairy tales to share?

Last edited:
Hey dumbfuck, Trump is under no obligation to unseal anything jackass. It’s on the Gestapo led by Garland to show the warrant and justify their actions. They issued it stupid.
Garland requested that the court unseal the court ordered search warrant along with attachments because of public and media interest. In the request he stated that Trump had the option to oppose the unsealing of the document.

Last edited:
He cooperated and got permission. Trump has been screwing around with boxes and boxes of classified information. The idiot.
The only way this will amount to anything is if there are classified documents in his possession and those documents have information needed for ongoing investigations. I think this is very unlikely but Trump has been known to do some pretty crazy stuff. Although taking unrelated classified documents is illegal, it would be treated as a misdemeanor and there would not be a prosecution. Trump would claim he didn't know he had it.

Forum List

Back