where are the 30 million documents Obama took ?

I claim any documents Obama has or his Library team went through all required permissions.
Wow, it is amazing how you are so controlled by Trump. I don't think his own family kiss Trump's ass more than you. Before Trump, how did you live.
To get any US document that is not classified, anyone can submit a public information request for a copy. Of course it may take years to get it because the National Achieves is extremely slow at providing copies. Obama requested digital copies of many documents associated with his presidency and 5 years after he left office he had not received them

They were moved to the National Achieves in Chicago. This is what is suppose to happen with offical documents when a president leaves office. Trump could have let the goverment move all the boxes to National Achieves and requested copies or made copies of the documents he wanted provided they were not classified. Of course we know Trump rarely follows the rules but does whatever he wants. And this time it got him in trouble.

What are you saying. Trump is already poisoned in any election for president. I AGREE. 70% of the country thinks you're crazy and 98% percent of the world. 70% OF THE US DO NOT SUPPORT TRUMP. 98% OF THE WORLD THINK HE IS A CROOK.
I think we agree but I thought you were calling me crazy. You could be right.
So sorry, I deleted it quickly you beat me to it

The only way this will amount to anything is if there are classified documents in his possession and those documents have information needed for ongoing investigations. I think this is very unlikely but Trump has been known to do some pretty crazy stuff. Although taking unrelated classified documents is illegal, it would be treated as a misdemeanor and there would not be a prosecution. Trump would claim he didn't know he had it.
He usually wastes a lot of time until people can't remember what it's about and then gets fined...OR there's more to it I hope....

The original tree is as stupid as any of Trump's trained monkeys can be. He calls Democrats NAZIs but the NAZIs support Trump and Trumpism. You can criticize Democrats for many things but not being NAZIs especially if you are a Trump trained monkey.
Then the mental midget original tree condemns Russia. Trump loves and supports Putin. Called Putin smart after invading the Ukraine. Stood up for Putin over his own intelligence people. Trump has bragged about his great relationship with Putin.
Trump has brought together the largest group of dumbasses in the world in his flock of trained monkeys.

until your party can tell the difference between a man and a woman dont call anyone a dumb ass .

Obama took over 30 million documents ! he also promised to digitize them and put them online ! and nearly 6yrs later he hasnt ! the article below is from 2019 ... and still to this day the docs are hidden from the public eye .

The National Archives has come out with a statement which says that President Trump is lying about Obama having taken ANY documents, at all. Obama has applied for and received access to documents but ALL of Obama's documents are in the care and control of the National Archives.

All of Trump's attempts to get a hold of this narrative and turn it against the DOJ and the FBI, are completely falling apart.

More and more it looks like Trump was trying to monetize national security secrets for fun and profit. Now that he's been caught doing it, he's trying to claim he's an innocent victim of the Deep State. Who was he planning on selling them to????

TRY NOT BREAKING THE LAW TRUMP.

The National Archives has come out with a statement which says that President Trump is lying about Obama having taken ANY documents, at all. Obama has applied for and received access to documents but ALL of Obama's documents are in the care and control of the National Archives.

All of Trump's attempts to get a hold of this narrative and turn it against the DOJ and the FBI, are completely falling apart.

More and more it looks like Trump was trying to monetize national security secrets for fun and profit. Now that he's been caught doing it, he's trying to claim he's an innocent victim of the Deep State. Who was he planning on selling them to????

TRY NOT BREAKING THE LAW TRUMP.
Yidnar will never believe the truth. His god is Donald Trump. He will never allow his god to be criticized. Yidnar's god, Donald Trump is his truth. Whatever Trump says he believes. Yidnar needs to pull his head out of his ass and find the real God.
Very, very sick. Hundred's of people are going to jail because they listened to Trump and attacked the Capitol on Jan 6th. Their lives are being ruined by Trump. The guy who died yesterday in his attempt to kill FBI agents , was following what Trump and his supporters lead.

until your party can tell the difference between a man and a woman dont call anyone a dumb ass .
1660335265977.png

Forum List

Back