Whenever you forget what you're fighting for in the U.S, watch a video of MSM reaction to Trump win

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Nov 9th, 2016 and listen to them. "The world is falling, the economy is done, if you a minority you're in trouble, we're all scared, we have a war mongered who won" etc.

They are all fools. Trump won because of the Rust Belt and people wanted a Fighter to deal with the b.s that was ruining America.

Always good to find a video on youtube every once in awhile and refresh the battle and reaction from the media. I hope the President watches them too, to motivate him and keep him on course.

I love the one with the room full of libs laughing at Ann Coulter because she said Trump was the republican most likely to win.

They laughed long and loud.

I wonder if any of them have the self awareness enough to realize that they were just making fools of themselves.

Or if anyone has ever called then on that.

Probably not. Being a liberal means never looking at yourself.

I love the one with the room full of libs laughing at Ann Coulter because she said Trump was the republican most likely to win.

I wonder if any of them have the self awareness enough to realize that they were just making fools of themselves.

I like the one with the British tool Oliver or whatever his name is telling Trump "do it (run), I will personally donate a campaign cheque"

You got your wish pal.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

I like the one with the British tool Oliver or whatever his name is telling Trump "do it (run), I will personally donate a campaign cheque"

You got your wish pal.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

Another great one!

Has anyone ever asked these fools, how they feel about the stupid shit they said?

Forum List

Back