Whenever I see Trumpsters on TV. Why Does Rednex 'Cotton Eyed Joe' Spring To Mind?

Whenever I see Trumpsters on TV. Why Does Rednex 'Cotton Eyed Joe' Spring To Mind?

I didn't know Trumpsters had a look. Just what do they look like on TV? Maybe you need to get your set fixed? Or your brain?
90% of them look like this.

1599557634766.png

1599557653398.png

1599557784110.png

Tommy has a problem with Trump supporters because they are true Americans who have the two things Tommy never will. Freedom and a gun.

068D15ADBB36AC.jpeg

Why don't you come HERE Tommy and tell any of these people they are backwood hicks or fat porkers and see how long it takes to get your ass royally kicked. I bet these kids could kick your ass up and down the street.

I didn't know Trumpsters had a look. Just what do they look like on TV? Maybe you need to get your set fixed? Or your brain?

View attachment 385878

View attachment 385879

View attachment 385881
Ha ha, Looks like that girl's got plenty for Trump to grab.

Bet a lot of them also go to 'Star Trek' conventions. - 'Trump' treckies!

Wonder if any can spell Mensa.

And who are the girls? C'mon own up MaryL, Skye, Mindful?

This is the embarrassing image you convey abroad.

That becuase you're a simplistic idiot

Flyover could give a rats ass what euro trash thinks anyway
Like youre consumed with America theyre the exact opposite

They could care less what you think about them
In other words they don't mind cause you don't matter

That becuase you're a simplistic idiot

Flyover could give a rats ass what euro trash thinks anyway
Like youre consumed with America theyre the exact opposite

They could care less what you think about them
In other words they don't mind cause you don't matter

Compared with the rest of the civilised world, why are the US Governments supporters coming across as anal and mentally deficient. That's were the interest lies.

Tommy has a problem with Trump supporters because they are true Americans who have the two things Tommy never will. Freedom and a gun.

View attachment 385883

Why don't you come HERE Tommy and tell any of these people they are backwood hicks or fat porkers and see how long it takes to get your ass royally kicked. I bet these kids could kick your ass up and down the street.
Notice how they put the Uncle Toms/Aunt Tammy;s & kids to the front.

We are SO not racist!

Bet the kids think there at the circus.

View attachment 385878

View attachment 385879

View attachment 385881
The good thing about everyone in your pictures here is that they are willing to keep covered up what no one else has any desire to see.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

These girls raised political discourse to a level that trumpers could understand. And then he refused to pay them. Absolute tragedy.

View attachment 385878

View attachment 385879

View attachment 385881
The good thing about everyone in your pictures here is that they are willing to keep covered up what no one else has any desire to see.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Keep in mind that Tommy is careful not to show HIS picture from below the neck, no doubt he is a 400 pound porker who sits on his fat ass all day along typing smarmy messages to America because he's so stroked off he can't live here!

That's odd...whenever I see democrat party politicians on t.v. this springs to mind....the end result of the democrat party and their policies...

1599579229020.png

These girls raised political discourse to a level that trumpers could understand. And then he refused to pay them. Absolute tragedy.

Beggers belief and is a clear case of child abuse.
Little tots singing about crushing Trumps enemies - there cant be a worse form of political indoctrination than that.
It reminds me of the Hitler Youth, but these kids are younger and barely out of nappies.

Why are the Dems not calling for an enquiry?

This deserves its own thread.

Forum List

Back