When your nominee does better in the polls hiding in his basement and worse when he speaks....your candidate is garbage.

The OP nailed it. You can't beat something with nothing. The democrats still have two investigations to sweat out.
1. The Durham Report
2. The report on illegal "unmasking"

Then there are the debates. We'll see how the polls are after the debates.

None of those will happen - at least not before the election - no Durham report, no unmasking report, no debates.

The OP nailed it. You can't beat something with nothing. The democrats still have two investigations to sweat out.
1. The Durham Report
2. The report on illegal "unmasking"

Then there are the debates. We'll see how the polls are after the debates.

None of those will happen - at least not before the election - no Durham report, no unmasking report, no debates.
I'll take that bet.
1. Trump will be sure that the Durham Report is out well before the election.
2. The report on illegal unmasking may not be out, I didn't even know that was a separate investigation. (I thought it was part of Durham's)
3. The 3 presidential debates are scheduled. Biden is whining he want's "fact checkers?!" WTF?
Since when are separate "fact checkers" used? Doesn't Biden have command of the facts?

PROOF that Democrats are not running their candidate Joe Biden. Instead they are relying on the propaganda campaign against Trump in the liberal news media to win it for them. The Dem candidate may as well be the guy who mows my lawn.

Forum List

Back