When You Attack Me, You Attack Science Itself

Speaking of arrogant asses, why do leftists believe they can speak for God?
You didn't have to jump in to defend that douchenozzle, you know. But you did anyways, which makes you a willing partner in the douchebaggery.

I mean, you could have just said nothing. You could have even criticized him for being a total jackass. But no, you joined his side.

Are you proud of what your cult has turned you into?
Speaking of cults, tell us why science requires all who raise questions to be attacked, fired, and publicly humiliated.
It doesn't. You're just arguing in bad faith, as usual.
It doesn't. You're just arguing in bad faith, as usual.
Interesting comment on a thread about Fauci saying anyone who questions him is anti-science.
No, I said you're arguing in bad faith. Can't you reed gud, numbnuts?

I guess lefties think if you attacked Dr. Mengele you attacked science itself too.
What a disgusting peice of work you are for making such a comnparison.

..... I mean, you're comparing a dedicated medical professional to an evil Nazi......

Well... is it that crazy? Or low?
The man said studying weaponized viruses is worth the risk of a pandemic.

"Many ask reasonable questions: given the possibility of such a scenario – however remote – should the initial experiments have been performed and/or published in the first place, and what were the processes involved in this decision? Scientists working in this field might say – as indeed I have said – that the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks.”

Make no mistake... gain of function is just a PC way of saying weaponized viruses. PERIOD.

Sounds very much like what a Nazi scientist would say now doesn't it?

True....it's very clear that trump fluffers are threatened by science.
Masks don't work. Masks may even make you sicker. Forget that, masks work. You MUST wear a mask. As a matter a fact wearing two masks is what you should do. Uh oh forget what I said, masks don't work. Sincerely, The "science".

You have no clue as to the Scientific Method, in short: Hypothesis, Theory and very rarely Law. All three are tested, and tested again and again and again.

I think Fauci for the most part (i'm sure some politics and disagreement did play a part to an extent in his choices though) has been trying to follow the science, and scientific approach does change as conditions change and so do recommendations, but I didn't like these comments about how if you criticize him you are criticizing science. The comments seemed totally unnecessary for him to make and he should have just made no comment. It didn't help/hurt his image or credibility for those that like either him or hate him. I do personally think though that he needs to stay out of the public limelight as much as possible from this point on though. He, like Trump and Biden, creates too much polarization at this point especially when we are soooooo close to this being over.

He was a Nazi, that's the authoritarian right.

A Reich Member is about to regale us with how a system where the means of production is under the absolute control of the state, in which the state sets production levels, what products will be produced. in what quantity, and at what price they will be sold under a totalitarian dictatorship, where individualism is repressed - brutally - in favor of the collective, where individual rights are supplanted in favor of group privilege, where dissent against the party, the Reich, or collectivism is a criminal act, where religion is highly regulated, and doctrine determined by the state, is really "right wing."

Creepy Chang the ChiCom troll puts his foot in his mouth again...
You've done a great job of describing the evangelical right wing.

Well done.

Weak, even for a two-bit ChiCom troll like you.

Try again.
It's just the truth, like it or don't.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
Good for him.

You knuckle dragging maga fuckups need to be continually called out.
Your High Priest has spoken! Heretics and unbelievers must be punished!
Only you knuckle dragging maga fuckups have priests.
Ahhh, the old NO U gambit. Devastating in 2nd grade playgrounds everywhere.

I guess lefties think if you attacked Dr. Mengele you attacked science itself too.
What a disgusting peice of work you are for making such a comnparison.

If you want to avoid hell, you'll need to publicly apologize for that. I'm just watching out for your soul here. I mean, you're comparing a dedicated medical professional to an evil Nazi. That's "lower than whale shit" low.
More than 3 million people have died worldwide because Fauci decided that gain of function research was worth the risk. That seems pretty damned evil to me.
Evil is the lies being told by the right.
NO U again.

That's all you've got, isn't it?

You just keep pretending Fauci cares about you personally. In reality, he doesn't give a shit if you die or not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
Good for him.

So, you think all second grade kids know that every Democratic person is an atheist according to wingnuts....

I’m not sure about that.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
Good for him.

So, you think all second grade kids know that every Democratic person is an atheist according to wingnuts....

I’m not sure about that.
Why you gotta tell lies, dood?

Trick question. I know the answer. You're mindless lashing out because what I said hit too close to home.

Don't like it? Then grow the hell up, boy.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
Good for him.

I’m not sure about that.

Trick question. I know the answer. You're mindless lashing out because what I said hit too close to home.

I don’t hate you school boy.

You need to get you head out of your lower educated ass.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
Good for him.

I’m not sure about that.

I don’t hate you school boy.

You need to get you head out of your lower educated ass.
What's your education? CNN?

See that's your problem. Instead of actual educational institutions you consider media.

Specifically mentioning CNN. I bet you sit each day staring at phaxopinion.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
It's clear you think science changes like your morals, daily.

It's just the truth, like it or don't.

Oh DA TWOOF

1623373643300.png

Fucking moron.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
It's clear you think science changes like your morals, daily.
Science doesn't have morals.

Like you.

It's all the Nazis and the ChiCom Trolls know.
Your previous post is rated 1 for NAZI's and 1 for Commies.

The QOP in you area applauds your effort, but needs more of both.

Regards,

Your local republic party

Forum List

Back