When You Attack Me, You Attack Science Itself

Look, I know you're angry, perhaps because you're starting to realize how badly you've bee manipulated...and how willingly. But I kinda doubt it.

Meanwhile, why do leftists believe they can speak for God?
Because God was pretty clear about evil being bad.

So, do you agree with your very violent cult brethren that Fauci should be violently murdered?

What's that? You're too much of a gutless cult bitch-boi to even think of criticizing a fellow cultist? The cult has both lobotomized you and snipped off your 'nads? Sucks to be you.

That's one of the good things about being a liberal. There's no cult ordering us to lick the anus of evil, so we won't burn in hell.

Unfair to the original Mengele? It's true that Fauci has caused the deaths of millions more people than the original.
Fascist gaslighting only works on other Nazi shitstains, so save it for your Nazi cult.

Fuck Fauci, he needs a short drop and a sudden stop.
You were typing that one-handed. All of the Trump cultists spend their days wanking as they dream of mass murder. They're pervs as well as violent fascists.

Look, I know you're angry, perhaps because you're starting to realize how badly you've bee manipulated...and how willingly. But I kinda doubt it.

Meanwhile, why do leftists believe they can speak for God?
Because God was pretty clear about evil being bad.

So, do you agree with your very violent cult brethren that Fauci should be violently murdered?

What's that? You're too much of a gutless cult bitch-boi to even think of criticizing a fellow cultist? The cult has both lobotomized you and snipped off your 'nads? Sucks to be you.

That's one of the good things about being a liberal. There's no cult ordering us to lick the anus of evil, so we won't burn in hell.
I notice you haven't condemned Communist China using slave labor and harvesting the organs of political prisoners.

Therefore, you support it.

Meanwhile, you also support Fauci's continued lies that have cost thousands of Americans their lives.

But, he's one of your cult's high priests, and you don't criticize your fellow cultists.

See? One of us is right. Hint: It's not you.

Unfair to the original Mengele? It's true that Fauci has caused the deaths of millions more people than the original.
Fascist gaslighting only works on other Nazi shitstains, so save it for your Nazi cult.

Fuck Fauci, he needs a short drop and a sudden stop.
You were typing that one-handed. All of the Trump cultists spend their days wanking as they dream of mass murder. They're pervs as well as violent fascists.
Read my sigline. See if you can figure out exactly how it applies here.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
Good for him.

You knuckle dragging maga fuckups need to be continually called out.
Your High Priest has spoken! Heretics and unbelievers must be punished!

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
Good for him.

You knuckle dragging maga fuckups need to be continually called out.
Your High Priest has spoken! Heretics and unbelievers must be punished!
Only you knuckle dragging maga fuckups have priests.

I guess lefties think if you attacked Dr. Mengele you attacked science itself too.
What a disgusting peice of work you are for making such a comnparison.

If you want to avoid hell, you'll need to publicly apologize for that. I'm just watching out for your soul here. I mean, you're comparing a dedicated medical professional to an evil Nazi. That's "lower than whale shit" low.
More than 3 million people have died worldwide because Fauci decided that gain of function research was worth the risk. That seems pretty damned evil to me.

I guess lefties think if you attacked Dr. Mengele you attacked science itself too.

If you want to avoid hell, you'll need to publicly apologize for that. I'm just watching out for your soul here. I mean, you're comparing a dedicated medical professional to an evil Nazi. That's "lower than whale shit" low.
More than 3 million people have died worldwide because Fauci decided that gain of function research was worth the risk. That seems pretty damned evil to me.
Evil is the lies being told by the right.

Evil is turning your eyes away from truth because it doesn't suit your political narrative.

Evil is turning your eyes away from truth because it doesn't suit your political narrative.
Like republic pols and the Big Lie?

It is an accurate comparison dumbass.

Forum List

Back