When You Attack Me, You Attack Science Itself

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
Why the FUCK hasn't a Republican State AG indicted Fauxi on 10,000 counts or however many Wuhan Flu deaths were in the State, on premeditated murder and terrorism???
hmmm wonder if private citizens can sue fauci?
In a better day pitch forks and torches would be in use.
tarandfeatheraudaidadh.jpg

Because God was pretty clear about evil being bad.
Then why do you insist on being evil?

:dunno:
So, do you agree with your very violent cult brethren that Fauci should be violently murdered?

What's that? You're too much of a gutless cult bitch-boi to even think of criticizing a fellow cultist? The cult has both lobotomized you and snipped off your 'nads? Sucks to be you.

That's one of the good things about being a liberal. There's no cult ordering us to lick the anus of evil, so we won't burn in hell.

You're not a liberal, you're a Nazi.

He was a Nazi, that's the authoritarian right.

A Reich Member is about to regale us with how a system where the means of production is under the absolute control of the state, in which the state sets production levels, what products will be produced. in what quantity, and at what price they will be sold under a totalitarian dictatorship, where individualism is repressed - brutally - in favor of the collective, where individual rights are supplanted in favor of group privilege, where dissent against the party, the Reich, or collectivism is a criminal act, where religion is highly regulated, and doctrine determined by the state, is really "right wing."

Creepy Chang the ChiCom troll puts his foot in his mouth again...
You've done a great job of describing the evangelical right wing.

Well done.

Weak, even for a two-bit ChiCom troll like you.

Try again.

I guess lefties think if you attacked Dr. Mengele you attacked science itself too.
What a disgusting peice of work you are for making such a comnparison.

If you want to avoid hell, you'll need to publicly apologize for that. I'm just watching out for your soul here. I mean, you're comparing a dedicated medical professional to an evil Nazi. That's "lower than whale shit" low.
More than 3 million people have died worldwide because Fauci decided that gain of function research was worth the risk. That seems pretty damned evil to me.
Evil is the lies being told by the right.
Evil is turning your eyes away from truth because it doesn't suit your political narrative.
Like republic pols and the Big Lie?
Perhaps you should try setting your partisanship aside and following demonstrable and known facts instead of blindly defending someone whose actions have resulted in millions of deaths. Read Fauci's emails. Check this video of Peter Daszak in 2016 . WATCH: Explosive, Unearthed Video Shows Peter Daszak Describing 'Chinese Colleagues' Developing 'Killer' Coronaviruses.
I have set partisanship aside.

What you have offered is not proof of anything. Do you have actual proof of you assertions?

I guess lefties think if you attacked Dr. Mengele you attacked science itself too.

If you want to avoid hell, you'll need to publicly apologize for that. I'm just watching out for your soul here. I mean, you're comparing a dedicated medical professional to an evil Nazi. That's "lower than whale shit" low.
More than 3 million people have died worldwide because Fauci decided that gain of function research was worth the risk. That seems pretty damned evil to me.
Evil is turning your eyes away from truth because it doesn't suit your political narrative.
Perhaps you should try setting your partisanship aside and following demonstrable and known facts instead of blindly defending someone whose actions have resulted in millions of deaths. Read Fauci's emails. Check this video of Peter Daszak in 2016 . WATCH: Explosive, Unearthed Video Shows Peter Daszak Describing 'Chinese Colleagues' Developing 'Killer' Coronaviruses.

What you have offered is not proof of anything. Do you have actual proof of you assertions?
Sad victim of Stockholm syndrome.

Can you add any proof the the wingnut assertions?

No proof. None at all.
It’s obvious a virus with a genetic sequence not found in nature first began within feet of a lab working on the same virus has no bearing and a t shirt over your face keeps you safe from said virus.

True....it's very clear that trump fluffers are threatened by science.
Masks don't work. Masks may even make you sicker. Forget that, masks work. You MUST wear a mask. As a matter a fact wearing two masks is what you should do. Uh oh forget what I said, masks don't work. Sincerely, The "science".
Nature Is a Crime Against Humanity

Any science that has its basis the attitude that Nature is some supernatural authority is primitive and mindless. The original error leading to the Lockdown holocaust was the idea that natural air is better, when it is actually the most toxic of all present atmospheres.

No proof. None at all.
It’s obvious a virus with a genetic sequence not found in nature first began within feet of a lab working on the same virus has no bearing and a t shirt over your face keeps you safe from said virus.
Where can I find proof the the virus was man made?

Speaking of arrogant asses, why do leftists believe they can speak for God?
You didn't have to jump in to defend that douchenozzle, you know. But you did anyways, which makes you a willing partner in the douchebaggery.

I mean, you could have just said nothing. You could have even criticized him for being a total jackass. But no, you joined his side.

Are you proud of what your cult has turned you into?
Speaking of cults, tell us why science requires all who raise questions to be attacked, fired, and publicly humiliated.
It doesn't. You're just arguing in bad faith, as usual.

Speaking of arrogant asses, why do leftists believe they can speak for God?
You didn't have to jump in to defend that douchenozzle, you know. But you did anyways, which makes you a willing partner in the douchebaggery.

I mean, you could have just said nothing. You could have even criticized him for being a total jackass. But no, you joined his side.

Are you proud of what your cult has turned you into?
Speaking of cults, tell us why science requires all who raise questions to be attacked, fired, and publicly humiliated.
Interesting comment on a thread about Fauci saying anyone who questions him is anti-science.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
I know , when you talk about more than two sexes and when life begins, they flip out. :rolleyes:
Did you not take biology, or did you take it and fail it?

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
I know , when you talk about more than two sexes and when life begins, they flip out. :rolleyes:
Did you not take biology, or did you take it and fail it?

I got A’s, why does science scare you?

Forum List

Back