When You Attack Me, You Attack Science Itself

True....it's very clear that trump fluffers are threatened by science.
Masks don't work. Masks may even make you sicker. Forget that, masks work. You MUST wear a mask. As a matter a fact wearing two masks is what you should do. Uh oh forget what I said, masks don't work. Sincerely, The "science".

You have no clue as to the Scientific Method, in short: Hypothesis, Theory and very rarely Law. All three are tested, and tested again and again and again.
Quarantine Quacks

I believe in science, not in today's scientists, who are bitter nerd social rejects trying to get even with society for not accepting their weirdness.

I believe in common sense, not Commie Science, which is the manipulated conclusion that gives the government the most power over its citizens.

S#1: Hyperbole as well as preposterous and ludicrous.

S#2: "Commie Science"?

dialectical materialism | Definition & Facts

Is this what you claim to be commie science?

BTW, common sense is not common in America's 21st Century. The propaganda which pollutes the Internet, i.e. Social Media, have become editorials based on biases. Real science begins with a hypothesis, and Conspiracy Theories & BIG LIES impede any attempt to proffer a hypothesis:

Geeks Gone Wild

Know-it-all nobodies try to portray their pet scientists as disembodied pure spirits whose thoughts obediently follow the facts and are not affected by any personal desires or the agenda of their comforting clique. You can sell that to your obedient media, but nobody with a free mind worships these power-hungry control freaks who sadistically strive to rule over our lifestyles, our economy,
and our social interactions.
LOL, thankfully I'm not drinking my morning coffee, I would have literally sprayed my screen when laughing at you.
Are you agreeing with or laughing at someone who is claiming that “know-it-alls “ are ruling his life....

Notice how the very violent Trump cult Nazis here don't bother to show any evidence against Fauci? They literally don't care about such thing. TheParty told them Fauci must die, so they're all screaming for his violent death.

This is why we point out Trump cultists are so much like fascists and commies. Given the chance, Trump cultists would rack up a body count worse than Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and the British Empire combined. They are perverted genocidal sadists, death cultists who get a sick sexual thrill from thoughts of killing. The cult kicks out anyone who isn't.

Now back in the real world, Fauci has pretty much been right about everything, and the sad lies of a pack of violent Nazi douchebags won't change that.

The only good thing? A new layer in hell is being built especially for Trump cultists. The old layers separated sinners according to the sin -- gluttony, treason, violence, perversion, etc -- but since Trump cultists exhibit _all_ of those sins, they require that new layer.

I guess lefties think if you attacked Dr. Mengele you attacked science itself too.
What a disgusting peice of work you are for making such a comnparison.

If you want to avoid hell, you'll need to publicly apologize for that. I'm just watching out for your soul here. I mean, you're comparing a dedicated medical professional to an evil Nazi. That's "lower than whale shit" low.
As I understand Christianity, judging where people go after their death is well above your pay grade.

See that's your problem. Instead of actual educational institutions you consider media.

Specifically mentioning CNN. I bet you sit each day staring at phaxopinion.
You lose that bet. I don't watch TV news, aside from the local, and that's mostly for the weather.

I don't really consider you educated. I haven't seen much evidence of it. I do see, however, little besides leftist talking points.

Speaking of arrogant asses, why do leftists believe they can speak for God?
You didn't have to jump in to defend that douchenozzle, you know. But you did anyways, which makes you a willing partner in the douchebaggery.

I mean, you could have just said nothing. You could have even criticized him for being a total jackass. But no, you joined his side.

Are you proud of what your cult has turned you into?
Speaking of cults, tell us why science requires all who raise questions to be attacked, fired, and publicly humiliated.
It doesn't. You're just arguing in bad faith, as usual.
Interesting comment on a thread about Fauci saying anyone who questions him is anti-science.
No, I said you're arguing in bad faith. Can't you reed gud, numbnuts?
I just want to know why questions are not allowed in Leftard ‘science’.
YOU WILL BE HANDED YOUR OPINION AND YOU WILL LIKE IT PEASANT

Notice how the very violent Trump cult Nazis here don't bother to show any evidence against Fauci? They literally don't care about such thing. TheParty told them Fauci must die, so they're all screaming for his violent death.

This is why we point out Trump cultists are so much like fascists and commies. Given the chance, Trump cultists would rack up a body count worse than Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and the British Empire combined. They are perverted genocidal sadists, death cultists who get a sick sexual thrill from thoughts of killing. The cult kicks out anyone who isn't.

Now back in the real world, Fauci has pretty much been right about everything, and the sad lies of a pack of violent Nazi douchebags won't change that.

The only good thing? A new layer in hell is being built especially for Trump cultists. The old layers separated sinners according to the sin -- gluttony, treason, violence, perversion, etc -- but since Trump cultists exhibit _all_ of those sins, they require that new layer.
Proving my sigline is correct yet again.

You know who's provided the evidence against Fauci?

Fauci himself, in his emails.

But you've been told to ignore them.

Notice how the very violent Trump cult Nazis here don't bother to show any evidence against Fauci?
Have you been living in a Chinese bat cave for the last 15 months? There are literally HUNDREDS of televised interviews with Fauci flip flopping on every major directive on Covid 19 as well as directing attention away from the OBVIOUS SOURCE of the virus, the Wuhan Virology Lab. He has no leg to stand on and neither do you.

See that's your problem. Instead of actual educational institutions you consider media.

You lose that bet. I don't watch TV news, aside from the local, and that's mostly for the weather.

I don't really consider you educated. I haven't seen much evidence of it. I do see, however, little besides leftist talking points.
Sure, you watch phax and troll the right wing noise machine on the web while sucking your thumb.

Sure, you watch phax and troll the right wing noise machine on the web while sucking your thumb.
I'm sure that fantasy makes you feel better about your emotional and intellectual weakness.

Getting back to the point, your boy Fauci funded the The Gain Of Function research at the Wuhan Lab. He has deceived the world by covering up The Wuhan Lab and HIS involvement in the development of Covid-19.
Doctor Fauci or anyone else developed the COVID virus.

You know who's provided the evidence against Fauci?

Fauci himself, in his emails.
If you're not lying, you can show us that.

You won't. That's becasues you've never even looked at the emails. The cult told you what they supposedly said, and being a brainless cult sheep, you simply _believed_, and then screamed for murder.

What, you actually think that's not obvious? Come on. You're in the Trump cult. There's not a working neuron or gonad to be found in the whole lot combined.

You can run now. You always do.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
You know how many times so called doctors have been wrong? They are not infallible and with Covid-19 being so new, no one has all the answers yet and all we really know is that we don't much at all yet.

Have you been living in a Chinese bat cave for the last 15 months? There are literally HUNDREDS of televised interviews with Fauci flip flopping on every major directive on Covid 19 as well as directing attention away from the OBVIOUS SOURCE of the virus, the Wuhan Virology Lab. He has no leg to stand on and neither do you.
Just stop embarrassing yourself, kook. There's been no such thing. There's just been FOX pretending there was such a thing.

You're a cult imbecile, you can't tell the difference.

Understand that we're not cult imbeciles, so you can't gaslight us with your alternate reality. There is no evidence for an engineered virus, no evidence for a lab leak. Saying "we can't absolutely rule it out" is not evidence.

Now, run along and stroke yourself to thoughts of violent murder, as all Trump cultists have been commanded to do.

Speaking of arrogant asses, why do leftists believe they can speak for God?
You didn't have to jump in to defend that douchenozzle, you know. But you did anyways, which makes you a willing partner in the douchebaggery.

I mean, you could have just said nothing. You could have even criticized him for being a total jackass. But no, you joined his side.

Are you proud of what your cult has turned you into?
Speaking of cults, tell us why science requires all who raise questions to be attacked, fired, and publicly humiliated.
Interesting comment on a thread about Fauci saying anyone who questions him is anti-science.
No, I said you're arguing in bad faith. Can't you reed gud, numbnuts?
I just want to know why questions are not allowed in Leftard ‘science’.
YOU WILL BE HANDED YOUR OPINION AND YOU WILL LIKE IT PEASANT
Quarantine Quacks

"Let them eat fake."

Forum List

Back