When will we as American's learn the lessons of yesterday? When?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I'm 60 years old and instead of just sitting by enjoying the progress we as a nation have made, I feel like I'm in a effin time tunnel repeating the same shit over and over and over....its like we never fuckin get it. Katrina happened, it was bad and yet every single Hurricane event, we're watching fools being evacuated because people failed to listen to the news..same shit, same shit over and over and the hero's stories...same shit over and over....we never learn, never learn.
Tax cuts for corporations....we complained that we pay the highest taxes on the effin planet, but in reality, corporate workers pay more than effin corporations....38% is high, how bout 18-13% of what they really pay, right along with the rest of us....they make the trillions, we make the hundreds and they get the fuckin tax breaks....because....if you lower their taxes...as we did during the Bush years and we all saw how fuckin well that turned out...they'll bring jobs back to the America. Who wants to pay 3rd world wages with no benefits when you come back to America and pay higher wages with benefits...as if!!!!
Bringing back Coal jobs...that in itself is a joke. Black lung, mine explosions and bad water and land exposed to this shit, all because white boys don't want to work for pennies on the dollar like the rest of us and they're willing to have these jobs back...with NO FEDERAL REGULATIONS IN PLACE....again, when in the fuck will we learn, when people, when? We should be the most advanced nation on the planet....instead, we have whites and lets face it, its white voices that are heard in this country only, who want to revert back to yesterdays ideas. We have no real high speed rails, our schools and neighborhoods are falling apart, our roads, bridges and highways are falling apart...all because white people, yes you, whine about your gotdamned grandchildren having to pay for it!! But you are the first to want to pay for fuckin WARS!!!
Neglecting the inner city poor...had this nation paid attention to the crack epidemic, like they're doing the white meth crisis, which is all talk at this point...imagine the generation of young blacks today who are the offspring of that culture, imagine the mindset of possibilities, instead of anger and violence these young men have today and look at the anger of young white men today....this you'd better contain or ignore at your own peril...because the people you neglect today, fucks everybody in the end!!
Nazism and Trump...not trying to compare the two, but both men; hell fire bent on diving a nation......I'll end there

I'm 60 years old and instead of just sitting by enjoying the progress we as a nation have made, I feel like I'm in a effin time tunnel repeating the same shit over and over and over....its like we never fuckin get it. Katrina happened, it was bad and yet every single Hurricane event, we're watching fools being evacuated because people failed to listen to the news..same shit, same shit over and over and the hero's stories...same shit over and over....we never learn, never learn.
Tax cuts for corporations....we complained that we pay the highest taxes on the effin planet, but in reality, corporate workers pay more than effin corporations....38% is high, how bout 18-13% of what they really pay, right along with the rest of us....they make the trillions, we make the hundreds and they get the fuckin tax breaks....because....if you lower their taxes...as we did during the Bush years and we all saw how fuckin well that turned out...they'll bring jobs back to the America. Who wants to pay 3rd world wages with no benefits when you come back to America and pay higher wages with benefits...as if!!!!
Bringing back Coal jobs...that in itself is a joke. Black lung, mine explosions and bad water and land exposed to this shit, all because white boys don't want to work for pennies on the dollar like the rest of us and they're willing to have these jobs back...with NO FEDERAL REGULATIONS IN PLACE....again, when in the fuck will we learn, when people, when? We should be the most advanced nation on the planet....instead, we have whites and lets face it, its white voices that are heard in this country only, who want to revert back to yesterdays ideas. We have no real high speed rails, our schools and neighborhoods are falling apart, our roads, bridges and highways are falling apart...all because white people, yes you, whine about your gotdamned grandchildren having to pay for it!! But you are the first to want to pay for fuckin WARS!!!
Neglecting the inner city poor...had this nation paid attention to the crack epidemic, like they're doing the white meth crisis, which is all talk at this point...imagine the generation of young blacks today who are the offspring of that culture, imagine the mindset of possibilities, instead of anger and violence these young men have today and look at the anger of young white men today....this you'd better contain or ignore at your own peril...because the people you neglect today, fucks everybody in the end!!
Nazism and Trump...not trying to compare the two, but both men; hell fire bent on diving a nation......I'll end there

Maybe when uneducated morons like you can no longer run the government, things will get better.

you told me in another one of your threads after i said "and you say you are 60 years old",that you as a woman, you would never reveal your age,like i was bullshitting,and yet here you did ...again....at least be consistent with your bullshit tiger....

Tissue or tampon?

• Banned

Maybe when uneducated morons like you can no longer run the government, things will get better.
Uh, so now that you nuts have the majority, do tell me how things have gotten better for you stupid white ass, besides feeling like its the 50's all over again

Uh, so now that you nuts have the majority, do tell me how things have gotten better for you stupid white ass, besides feeling like its the 50's all over again

The "50's?" Where the hell have you lived dipshit? I actually was in Mississippi when there were "sundown' signs still up! You don't know shit if you think this is like then.

• Banned
you told me in another one of your threads after i said "and you say you are 60 years old",that you as a woman, you would never reveal your age,like i was bullshitting,and yet here you did ...again....at least be consistent with your bullshit tiger....
Honestly, I've lied about my age so much, I don't know how old I am.....but truth be told, I'm wiser than you'll ever be....you do know my real name isn't tigerred, yes?

Honestly, I've lied about my age so much, I don't know how old I am.....but truth be told, I'm wiser than you'll ever be....you do know my real name isn't tigerred, yes?
thats not your real name?.....holy shit!.....and you say you are wiser than me?....hey shithead,between me and you i aint really that wizard harry dresden....

I always assumed it was a typo when created your account and your name was actually supposed to start with an "N". :dunno:

This seems like a cry for help from the dispossessed. People in power, the real ones, they aren't posting here on this board.

There is a small but large enough portion of the population that can be fooled all of the time. They are America's ball and chain.

We can't learn from lessons when we can't even agree on facts.

Progressives actively hide the facts because then they can't divide us up to fight amongst ourselves so that they can then pick up the pieces.

There is a small but large enough portion of the population that can be fooled all of the time. They are America's ball and chain.

They're called progtards

Tissue or tampon?
I personally prefer, Depends!!

Forum List

Back