Cajun Navy Arrives in Houston

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
These guys always appear, ready to help out with their boats. You can find great video elsewhere of their arrival, but this was s the only youtube video so far.

These are a great bunch of Americans doing what they can (as the left riots in California

Nice to see that they remember what Texas did for em after Katrina.
Although this kind of behavior is common in the South which is why I love living here.
The most friendly giving people you'll ever meet.
These are the best of America. I guess thats why the left hates them so much.

Although this kind of behavior is common in the South which is why I love living here.
I love their accent. Great cooks, too.
Their ancestors came from my neck of the woods, ya know. New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, Canada. Good people. Strong as old tree roots.

These guys always appear, ready to help out with their boats. You can find great video elsewhere of their arrival, but this was s the only youtube video so far.

These are a great bunch of Americans doing what they can (as the left riots in California

:clap:

Their Facebook page has a lot more info

Cajun Navy 2016
I'm glad they were able to get in. I suppose they just pulled out the boats when the roads became impassable.
There was a Red Cross volunteer here trying to get on a plane to Texas this a.m.--her flights had been cancelled twice yesterday and she was still not sure if she could get there from here. As we say in Maine.

Their ancestors came from my neck of the woods, ya know. New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, Canada. Good people. Strong as old tree roots.

N.O. does have a rich History.
So do you know the proper response when some black dude tells you he knows where you got your shoes...there's a bet involved of course.
New Orleans - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

So do you know the proper response when some black dude tells you he knows where you got your shoes...there's a bet involved of course.
No, and I couldn't view your link--I won't take off my ad blocker.

No, and I couldn't view your link--I won't take off my ad blocker.

Click the little X on the top right corner and you can view the site.

The answer is ..........on your feet.

Jonathan Perry of Louisiana wants to stop the Cajun Navy. He wants training and them to pay a fee for a permit to rescue.

I wish I could say the idiot was a typical Democrat but he's a Republican.

Lawmaker wants Cajun Navy to train, pay fee before saving others
I just heard the lieutenant governor of Texas on Sean Hannity, this afternoon, practically begging people to come down and help out.

He said they need CASH, first, and BODIES, to just help.

Unfortunately, too many Republicans are exactly like Democrats in thinking Godvernment needs to involve itself in acts of chairity.

Fuck off. Those guys ain't thinking about the lame shit that occupies your putrid soul.

Fuck off. Those guys ain't thinking about the lame shit that occupies your putrid soul.

LOL....the truth is eating you alive ain't it.

LOL....the truth is eating you alive ain't it.

The truth is that California has nothing to do with this story. You assholes ALWAYS try to claim heroism as a conservative thing. It's lame. You assholes divide at every opportunity.

Forum List

Back