It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us in the world

Misuse of the word, mouthbreather.
My goal is to be specific about where I think you are off base politically.
My goal is not to call you a bunch of school yard names. Calling someone a libtard, fucktard etc. says more about the person saying them than the person who they are being said about. (To most adults. Kids love it)
It is Trump's style. On a national political stage he does more name calling than substantive discussion about politics.

My goal is to be specific about where I think you are off base politically.
My goal is not to call you a bunch of school yard names. Calling someone a libtard, fucktard etc. says more about the person saying them than the person who they are being said about. (To most adults. Kids love it)
It is Trump's style. On a national political stage he does more name calling than substantive discussion about politics.

Your goal is to whine about Trump and anyone who votes for him.

No, months ago you were all for locking people like me up.

Do not crucify the whistle blower

Not after the Trump impeachment. The hard core Trump supporters will be in camps so they will not reintroduce Trumpism into an ethical US society.

Your goal is to whine about Trump and anyone who votes for him.

No, months ago you were all for locking people like me up.

Do not crucify the whistle blower
Per your own quote; "Do not crucify the whistle blower"
I am blowing the whistle on Trump and his followers.
I am speciic in my criticism and concern,Trump and MAGA are aborting the principles of our founding fathers by ignoring and degrading our election system, ourjudicial system and the seperation of powers with one purpose put Trump in as President with minimal restrictions on his power.
Trump and MAGA except our election system when Trump wins, Trump and MAGA except our Judicial system when Trump wins. They continually try to over ride seperation of powers.

Instead of responding to the arguments they reply with name calling, insults, deflect to other subjects.

Maybe I need to talk your language. Call you Magafucks, Megaturds, Megadicks.

Per your own quote; "Do not crucify the whistle blower"
I am blowing the whistle on Trump and his followers.
I am speciic in my criticism and concern,Trump and MAGA are aborting the principles of our founding fathers by ignoring and degrading our election system, ourjudicial system and the seperation of powers with one purpose put Trump in as President with minimal restrictions on his power.
Trump and MAGA except our election system when Trump wins, Trump and MAGA except our Judicial system when Trump wins. They continually try to over ride seperation of powers.

Instead of responding to the arguments they reply with name calling, insults, deflect to other subjects.

Maybe I need to talk your language. Call you Magafucks, Megaturds, Megadicks.

That doesn't deny that you want to lock up Trump supporters, and have supported that in the past.

Try deflecting that, you fascist fuck.

Not sure we really want to make a school curriculum on bigotry, xenophobia, and white grievance. :)
Might just be creating a new breed of them.

No, y'all have been around for a long time...

1707506149003.png

That doesn't deny that you want to lock up Trump supporters, and have supported that in the past.

Try deflecting that, you fascist fuck.
I think you are deflecting. I never seriously said lock up Trump supporters.
You did not respond to my claim Trump and MAGA accept elections and court cases when they win but not when they lose. You deflected.
You Magadickhead. Is that what I have to call you to get a response.

I think you are deflecting. I never seriously said lock up Trump supporters.
You did not respond to my claim Trump and MAGA accept elections and court cases when they win but not when they lose. You deflected.
You Magadickhead. Is that what I have to call you to get a response.

General statement is general. Also, most people don't accept things they lose and think they are right, and most people accept things they win when they think they are right.

You actually talked about camps. Stop trying to weasel out of it.

General statement is general. Also, most people don't accept things they lose and think they are right, and most people accept things they win when they think they are right.

You actually talked about camps. Stop trying to weasel out of it.
Ok, you believe what you want to believe.
How about responding to my statement" my claim Trump and MAGA accept elections and court cases when they win but not when they lose."

Ok, you believe what you want to believe.
How about responding to my statement" my claim Trump and MAGA accept elections and court cases when they win but not when they lose."

Wow, "supporting your own views and side" is now wrong when Republicans do it?

Forum List

Back