Have we had one politician in the West who has been as courageous as Alexei Navalny?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
As I learn more about this man I realize how much of a unicorn he really was. Courage in spades. He may have miscalculated, been overly optimistic at times, but without men like him societies collapse.

This is an ode to a man who one can only admire for his courage. He stood up against oppression and corruption. Even after they tried to poison him and kill him, he barely survived while in a safe country, even after being told he would be arrested if he arrived back in Russia after they tried to murder him, he decides to head back to Russia.

We need more like him in the West, but where are they? Where are men and women who sacrifice purely on principle and who care about their countries civil liberties and prosperity? I rarely see a politician who doesn't run without self benefit in mind, massive donors behind him trying to influence him at the expense of his nation. They certainly don't need to risk their life.

R.I.P Mr. Navalny :salute:

1708365568921.png

Last edited:
As I learn more about this man I realize how much of a unicorn he really was. Courage in spades. He may have miscalculated, been overly optimistic at times, but without men like him societies collapse.

This is an ode to a man who one can only admire for his courage. He stood up against oppression and corruption. Even after they tried to poison him and kill him, he barely survived while in a safe country, even after being told he would be arrested if he arrived back in Russia after they tried to murder him, he decides to head back to Russia.

We need more like him in the West, but where are they? Where are men and women who sacrifice purely on principle and who care about their countries civil liberties and prosperity? I rarely see a politician who doesn't run without self benefit in mind, massive donors behind him trying to influence him at the expense of his nation. They certainly don't need to risk their life.

R.I.P Mr. Navalny

View attachment 904906
trump

In the U.S they don't kill the opposition leader, not yet anyway, but they drag his ass through the court system as punishment and to deter anyone else from going against the powerful. I'm talking about Trump and earlier Giuliani, a Trump ally.

In the U.S they don't kill the opposition leader, not yet anyway, but they drag his ass through the court system as punishment and to deter anyone else from going against the powerful. I'm talking about Trump and earlier Giuliani, a Trump ally.
If Trump doesn't make Navalny about Trump, a Trumpling will.

Yes, Navalny was brave. He didn't have any bone spurs.

R.I.P Mr. Navalny :salute:

View attachment 904906
The 'Redacted' site did an expose' on Navalny.
US hate propaganda for Putin is not always reliable.

Hell no.

We have seen how craven an entire party has been to Trump, willning to bow down and kiss his ring en masse.

Russia is not that different than the U.S..

Forum List

Back