No. Korea fires missile over Japan.

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
Brave now with a foreign affairs newbie as President, and still a rotton, cruel, horrid dictatorship like none left:

North Korean missile passed over Japan, before falling into the sea: Japanese broadcaster NHK

North Korea has fired a ballistic missile that passed over Japan, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe told reporters early Tuesday.

A South Korean military official told NBC News that the projectile was fired around 5:57 a.m. local time on Tuesday. U.S. Pacific Command projected that the missile will splash down at 6:29 a.m. local time.

Japanese broadcaster NHK reported that the Japanese government warned that a North Korean missile was headed toward the Tohoku region at the northern end of the country. NHK also reported that Japan took no action to shoot down the projectile.

The South Korean government has called for a national security council meeting at 7 a.m. local time, according to a presidential spokesperson. South Korean authorities have not issued an evacuation order.

The Japanese government has urged people in Tohoku to take refuge in solid buildings or underground shelters, according to NHK.

On Monday, U.S. and Japanese servicemen concluded joint exercises in Hokkaido, Japan's northernmost major island.

A senior U.S. intelligence official told NBC that this would be the first missile test to pass over Japan on a high altitude trajectory. In 1998, North Korea fired a missile through Japanese airspace.

Tensions surrounding North Korea's missile tests have ratcheted up throughout the summer as Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump engaged in a war of words.

Trump previously warned Pyongyang that threats against the U.S. would be met with "fire and fury." North Korean state media subsequently responded by saying that it was considering striking the U.S. territory of Guam.

This story is developing. Please check back for further updates.

— NBC News contributed reporting.

Yes, the war mongering, disgusting, montrous, authoritarian THING that he remains, he is asking fot it. I hope President Trump keeps his cool and doesn't not lower himself.

Yes, the war mongering, disgusting, montrous, authoritarian THING that he remains, he is asking fot it. I hope President Trump keeps his cool and doesn't not lower himself.

Donald must be a WRECK------even I am not feeling all that well

He has never known war, or even discomfort, Melania and Barron must be holding a pan for him to throw up in.

I sense a tweet coming.
John Kelly has run, not walked, to the Oval Office and given Trump the hairy eyeball, saying "No, Mr. President. You mustn't." And Trump says "Uh huh," and words it in his head, for later when he is alone....

The calculation is really simple:

No provocative maneuvers = no North Korean missile.

Phrump is throwing missiles into countries threatened by terrorism. Maybe he gets some of his own shit some day. It´s up to the Americans to prevent that and stand up against constant aggressions by Washington that put them at risk of retaliation.

Last edited:

He has never known war, or even discomfort, Melania and Barron must be holding a pan for him to throw up in.

I can't say that I would feel much different-----but, REMEMBER----Trump had a german father and
a Scottish mother. -------in Queens, NY. His childhood could not have been all that easy----
and METHODIST---no less------that's Wesleyan!!!! -----and you thought the irish nuns were tough!!!
If I remember correctly-------the Wesleyan thing includes lots of fire and brimstone-----and even
PREDESTINATION------you're SUNK from the beginning-------on the edge of hell

Phrump is throwing missiles into countries threatened by terrorism. Maybe he gets some of his own shit some day. It´s up to the Americans to prevent that and stand up against constant aggressions by Washington and thus putting them at risk of retaliation.

bullshit

I sense a tweet coming.
John Kelly has run, not walked, to the Oval Office and given Trump the hairy eyeball, saying "No, Mr. President. You mustn't." And Trump says "Uh huh," and words it in his head, for later when he is alone....

Maybe we can get to Melania and WARN HER TO KEEP HIM BUSY or knock him out and tie him down

Is the President going to tweet anything or just let the Pentagon handle this?

I wonder how many missiles Kimmy has left?
He makes new ones.

Well...he seems to shoot them off like fireworks every time his undies get in a knot. Bet it takes a while to make one with his limited resources.
We don´t know about the capacities North Korea has to make such missiles. They are probably not very enormous but surely enough to gather hundreds and thousands over time. For example, if North Korea makes 200 tanks a year, this seems not to be very much but if North Korea made 200 tanks a year for the last three decades, its 6000 tanks. Three decades during which the US made 0 tanks.

Maybe obummer can tell the fat one to "knock it off"! Hmm. Didn't seem to work last time.

Phrump is throwing missiles into countries threatened by terrorism. Maybe he gets some of his own shit some day. It´s up to the Americans to prevent that and stand up against constant aggressions by Washington that put them at risk of retaliation.

When did the US President 'throw' any missles? This is all the despot Kim's doing, 100%.

When did the US President 'throw' any missles? This is all the despot Kim's doing, 100%.

Capt. Blei is into BLAME DA WESTERN COLONIALISTS -------it is an aspect of his religion-----
it was also very popular in the 60's--------amongst the burnt out LSD and mushroom eater set

Forum List

Back