It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us in the world

Quite a few rape charges against Trump.
What would you call grabbing women by the pussy?
If they let you, it’s consensual. And that’s what Trump said.

Ramming a woman against the wall and fingering her against her will is a sexual assault. That’s what Biden did.

If they let you, it’s consensual. And that’s what Trump said.

Ramming a woman against the wall and fingering her against her will is a sexual assault. That’s what Biden did.
I am not sure of everything Biden has done but the accusation you make was proven false.

What kindof man, in his 60s, brags about grabbing women by the pussy whetehr they let him or not. He assumed they all let him because he is famous but I doubt he asked before he grabbed. What would you think of Donald Trump feelingt he could grab your pussy because he is famous.

It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us.
I feel more studies and teachings need to be done about members of the MAGA movement. What is their past. What has made them the way they are. Before we criticize them so heavily we should try to understand them.
Besides studies on why they are the way they are we should include the information in school studies.
Understanding where the MAGA people came from and why they are the way they are may dissipate the hate towards them.
People like you “made us”.

It is important thet we learn about groups of people not like us.
I feel more studies and teachings need to be done about members of the MAGA movement. What is their past. What has made them the way they are. Before we criticize them so heavily we should try to understand them.
Besides studies on why they are the way they are we should include the information in school studies.
Understanding where the MAGA people came from and why they are the way they are may dissipate the hate towards them.
Totally agree it would be an eye opener for the uneducated masses to learn the real history of the Democratic party.

I am not sure of everything Biden has done but the accusation you make was proven false.

What kindof man, in his 60s, brags about grabbing women by the pussy whetehr they let him or not. He assumed they all let him because he is famous but I doubt he asked before he grabbed. What would you think of Donald Trump feelingt he could grab your pussy because he is famous.

No. Biden’s sexual assault was not proven false. There wasn’t wnoigh evidence to prove it true. Just as there wasn’t enough evidence to prove that Trump followed a middle-aged woman into the dressing room at a major retail store in the middle of the day and sexually assaulted her. But in the latter case, anti-Trump jurors decided her word was sufficient.

And I’m sure what Trump said is repeated in locker rooms. Men are crass. But since when is saying something crass worse than fingering a woman against her will?

Totally agree it would be an eye opener for the uneducated masses to learn the real history of the Democratic party.
I would hope all Americans know enougth history to understand commponents and reasons for our political system. What has driven political groups from the KKK, Antifa, Republicans, Democrats, MAGA. Know how they changed and why.
Those who do not know our history,, make bad decisions.

No. Biden’s sexual assault was not proven false. There wasn’t wnoigh evidence to prove it true. Just as there wasn’t enough evidence to prove that Trump followed a middle-aged woman into the dressing room at a major retail store in the middle of the day and sexually assaulted her. But in the latter case, anti-Trump jurors decided her word was sufficient.

And I’m sure what Trump said is repeated in locker rooms. Men are crass. But since when is saying something crass worse than fingering a woman against her will?
You don't know what goes on in locker rooms. But even the young and stupid don't brag about grabbing women by the pussy to a television host they hardly know. Only the dumbest of the dumb young would do so. It is tough to find a man in his 60's to do so. And that man should not be leading our country. It shows a major personality flaw. An insecure mman trying to impress people about what he can do to women because he is famous.

You don't know what goes on in locker rooms. But even the young and stupid don't brag about grabbing women by the pussy to a television host they hardly know. Only the dumbest of the dumb young would do so. It is tough to find a man in his 60's to do so. And that man should not be leading our country. It shows a major personality flaw. An insecure mman trying to impress people about what he can do to women because he is famous.

All of your locker room bragging probably involves being pounded in the ass.

All of your locker room bragging probably involves being pounded in the ass.
The typical answer of a MAGA minion. Marty is one who would brag about grabbing by the pussy to whoever would listen.
Words and statements tell us who you are. I understand why you follow Trump.

The typical answer of a MAGA minion. Marty is one who would brag about grabbing by the pussy to whoever would listen.
Words and statements tell us who you are. I understand why you follow Trump.

Him saying that didn't hurt me, unlike Obama saying "If you like your plan you can keep your plan, period" which did.

Or the general leftist tropes about women having penises.

Forum List

Back