When Will The Left Finally Shut Up?

Its not that they never happened before but the frequency and severity are much worse

But you knew that already

No, they aren't. But you already know that too. You have been provided with link after link to historical storms that were far more severe than anything we have experienced in the last 100 years but you lie, and ignore that real evidence.

I've noticed that only people on the right could actually answer the OP question. So, I still ask those on the left, "Will you finally shut up about Climate change when we pass the point of no return, or will you just keep on harping on it, even though we wouldn't be able to do anything about it anymore?

Who denies climate changes?
I don't think anyone denies climate change, it obviously does change over any span of time you choose to designate. But that isn't the big issue, which is how much change and how quickly, what are the consequences, what is/are the solutions, and what is the cost? And here's the deal: nobody knows the answers to these questions, a lot of people have theories and opinions based on observations that may or may not have been manipulated. Knowing that, how can any reasonable person expect the American people to spend huge amounts of money without any knowledge or consensus? Especially in this day and age where you cannot trust anybody to tell you the truth, not the gov't, not the media, not even the scientists, cuz they're all people with their own political agenda.

Yes, we can totally destroy our economy, go back to wearing animal skins and eating berries, get rid of our planes, trains, automobiles, heating, air conditioning, and hike our debt up to quintillions of dollars in this fight while India, China, and other countries live the good life.

It is a case of pay me now or pay me later

If we do not enact climate change measures now, we will pay significantly more later

If your business cannot survive without endangering the environment, you do not deserve to survive

No, they aren't. But you already know that too. You have been provided with link after link to historical storms that were far more severe than anything we have experienced in the last 100 years but you lie, and ignore that real evidence.
Not just in the US, but around the world we can see the impacts of climate change.

In the US we are seeing droughts, uncontrollable fires, floods, hurricanes and tornadoes

Around the globe famine, flooding and droughts are killing millions.

I've noticed that only people on the right could actually answer the OP question. So, I still ask those on the left, "Will you finally shut up about Climate change when we pass the point of no return, or will you just keep on harping on it, even though we wouldn't be able to do anything about it anymore?
So you are proposing that once we meet the point of no return, we should just surrender?

If they require a skill-set above serving a cup of coffee.
You wouldn’t last 10 minutes managing a farm.

Maybe not

But if you can’t manage a farm without massive farm subsidies generation after generation…….maybe you shouldn’t be farming

It is a case of pay me now or pay me later

If we do not enact climate change measures now, we will pay significantly more later

If your business cannot survive without endangering the environment, you do not deserve to survive
Radical. Yes, put more people out of work than even the virus did. You still haven't addressed my point that huge countries like India and China and others will not comply. They will be the benefactors while the rest of the world live like cave people. The US and few other countries cannot control the entire planet's environment. That's assuming that this isn't just another Earth warming event and is entirely man made.

Forum List

Back