When will someone ask Biden if he supports or condemns “From the river to the sea”?

Israel has no defined borders do they? I mean the Likud think they can annex all of Judea and Samaria don't they? They def. support "from the river to the sea".

Israel's borders are from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea. The West Bank and Gaza are not countries of their own, they are part of Israel.

Bullshit. 18 years ago they elected some Hamas reps to the Parliament.

Hamas took over in a violent move two years later.

The median age of Gaza is 17. Most of the people weren’t even born and few alive voted for Hamas

I saw them cheering the 10/7 attack, not protesting hamas and what they had done. :dunno:

Is it your stance that the 'regular' population there does not support hamas? If they hate hamas then why wouldn't they look towards Israel as liberators and want to live under the Israeli government and be in support of eliminating the Gazan territory and becoming one with Isael? Why don't they turn in the hamas terrorists since they know where they hide and where they keep munitions? Their lives would be immediately 100% better if they did that.

I saw them cheering the 10/7 attack, not protesting hamas and what they had done. :dunno:

Is it your stance that the 'regular' population there does not support hamas? If they hate hamas then why wouldn't they look towards Israel as liberators and want to live under the Israeli government and be in support of eliminating the Gazan territory and becoming one with Isael? Why don't they turn in the hamas terrorists since they know where they hide and where they keep munitions? Their lives would be immediately 100% better if they did that.
You ever been caught between a rock and a hard place?

You ever been caught between a rock and a hard place?

It's not a rock and hard place, deceitful analogy. One choice, side with hamas, live in a constant war zone, have your children recruited to go kill people and be killed, starve, and die... other choice, side with Israel, remove terrorist scum from your midst, live peacefully and in abundance on the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Yeah, that really sounds like a 'rock and hard place'. :rolleyes:

Does Cannibal Joe still support genocide for the Jews, or has he condemned these clowns yet?

It's not a rock and hard place, deceitful analogy. One choice, side with hamas, live in a constant war zone, have your children recruited to go kill people and be killed, starve, and die... other choice, side with Israel, remove terrorist scum from your midst, live peacefully and in abundance on the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Yeah, that really sounds like a 'rock and hard place'. :rolleyes:
I am sure you know first hand cause you live there, not.

It’s propaganda designed to help Bibi murder more babies and control dupe dumb Americans. Don’t fall for it.

You can't answer the question? Does Hamas control the area or do the pali citizens?

Does Cannibal Joe still support genocide for the Jews, or has he condemned these clowns yet?
I heard that he condemns those of us who don’t understand the Palestinian “situation.” What I understand is that the majority of Palestinians supported the Oct 7 HAMAS massacre and want Israel wiped out to sea, along with her Jews.

So Biden condemns me for not being “understanding” about a people who want to destroy Israel and genocide all her Jews. Wow. He sure is after the antisemitic Muslim vote!

Look at Israel as liberators?

Are you kidding? You know nothing about what Israel did to Gaza… or you’re being dishonest.

It’s not a genocide. There are a lot more Arabs around. Just the ones terrorizing Israel need to die.
They’ve killed tens of thousands already and are starving the rest. Children and aid workers and reporters are being killed along with Hamas

There were only 40,000 Hamas members to begin with.

They’ve killed tens of thousands already and are starving the rest. Children and aid workers and reporters are being killed along with Hamas

There were only 40,000 Hamas members to begin with.
You believe what Hamas says? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Look at Israel as liberators?

Are you kidding? You know nothing about what Israel did to Gaza… or you’re being dishonest.

Non answer, because you don't have one. The population there supports and backs hamas, period.

Israel did to Gaza what it did due to their Hamas 'leadership'. Why aren't they upset with their 'leadership' (who sat in an expensive plush high rise in Qatar giving the order for the hamas attack, they 'prayed' about it before of course :rolleyes:), why aren't they killing the hamas among them and turning them over to the Israeli's??

Forum List

Back