When will someone ask Biden if he supports or condemns “From the river to the sea”?

That’s not true. Or at least it wasn’t until Israel blew the shit out of Gaza

That kinda thing will polarize ya
On 10/6 there was no war. Gaza started the war on 10/7. Israel had done nothing to them. Gaza got blown up and needs further blowing up because they started the war.

On 10/6 there was no war. Gaza started the war on 10/7. Israel had done nothing to them. Gaza got blown up and needs further blowing up because they started the war.
Gaza did not start a war.

Hamas did

Gaza elected Hamas.
Bullshit. 18 years ago they elected some Hamas reps to the Parliament.

Hamas took over in a violent move two years later.

The median age of Gaza is 17. Most of the people weren’t even born and few alive voted for Hamas

Enough of him getting to dance around this, or just saying there are good people on both sides. Americans need to know if Biden supports or condemns destroying Israel.

His failure to condemn these domestic terrorists is all Americans need to know.

Biden's actions have proven over & over again his support for Israel, Beavis.

Now go find something else to whine about. Like the high cost of your Depends.

Biden's actions have proven over & over again his support for Israel, Beavis.

Now go find something else to whine about. Like the high cost of your Depends.
Fer Christ sake, has the price of Depends gone up? Biden will just have to cut back.

Bullshit. 18 years ago they elected some Hamas reps to the Parliament.

Hamas took over in a violent move two years later.

The median age of Gaza is 17. Most of the people weren’t even born and few alive voted for Hamas

Well let's hear you publicly-condemn Nazi anti-Israel protesters chanting "From the river to the sea" and "Death to America."

You can't bring yourself to do that, can you, simp?

:laughing0301:

Lame ass thread. Might as well ask him if he endorses posts on a message board.

@candycorn

Still no response? You can't bring yourself to publicly say that, can you?

Repeat after me: "The phrase "From the river to the sea" being used by the anti-Israel protesters is racist, anti-Semitic, Jew-hating hate speech that means Jews should be driven into the sea. I, candycorn, condemn what those protesters are saying."

Bet you can't. :laughing0301:

That would be a REBUKE of Netanyahu OP, seeing as he's been saying that to anyone who would listen.

@candycorn

Still no response? You can't bring yourself to publicly say that, can you?

Repeat after me: "The phrase "From the river to the sea" being used by the anti-Israel protesters is racist, anti-Semitic, Jew-hating hate speech that means Jews should be driven into the sea. I, candycorn, condemn what those protesters are saying."

Bet you can't. :laughing0301:
Again. How do you feel about the “sea to the river” that Likud/Zionists espouse?

Never mind. We know

Last edited:
Again. How do you feel about the “sea the te River” that Likud/Zionists espouse?

Never mind. We lnow

THis thread is not about Likud or Zionists, it's about the anti-Israel protesters.

And since you can't condemn them, I am going to assume that you stand with Jew-hating, anti-Semitic Nazis and terrorists.

THis thread is not about Likud or Zionists, it's about the anti-Israel protesters.

And since you can't condemn them, I am going to assume that you stand with Jew-hating, anti-Semitic Nazis and terrorists.
Ohhh. OK

You only want to look at one side of this

How about supporting the truth? Netayahu supported Hamas himself. And it came back to bite him in his ass. So ask Netanyahu that question.

Forum List

Back