When will someone ask Biden if he supports or condemns “From the river to the sea”?

As long as they aren't as gullible and stupid as you are.

You're projecting again. I am neither. But anyone promoting a breakup of the USA and thinks this would be a good thing, is dumber than a sack of hammers, aand/or openly want anarchy and violence.

In either case, these are outcomes that only an idiot would want. Or someone from Russia, China, or Iran.

You people are such Jew-haters. They’re keeping a warm seat open for you in hell.

I wish I could say that people don't hate Jews, but the overwhelming evidence today is that virrulent anti-semitism is very much alive and well in the USA.

But you're backing the wrong side here Lisa. It wasn't the left which voted against military aid to Israel - it was DONALD TRUMP'S REPUBLICAN PARTY which refused to give Isreal any more aid.

You're a "Judas goat" here Lisa. You can google that. You're backing the party which endorses the KKK. You can look up what the KKK thinks about Jews, Ms. Phi Beta Kappa.

I wish I could say that people don't hate Jews, but the overwhelming evidence today is that virrulent anti-semitism is very much alive and well in the USA.

But you're backing the wrong side here Lisa. It wasn't the left which voted against military aid to Israel - it was DONALD TRUMP'S REPUBLICAN PARTY which refused to give Isreal any more aid.

You're a "Judas goat" here Lisa. You can google that. You're backing the party which endorses the KKK. You can look up what the KKK thinks about Jews, Ms. Phi Beta Kappa.
Seriously! Of course none of this is true. No wonder you're the board's cross eyed joker.

It will be the Americans on one side, those who value success, hard work, strong families, punishment of criminals, and equal treatment regardless of political position or skin color.

On the other will be the anti-Americans, going first for the Jews but eventually all, and who value government dependency, illegals over citizens, criminals over law-abiding Americans, pograms on college campuses, and ignorance among the populace,
This is the way Islam behaves everywhere it is allowed in. They agitate for revolution. They prey upon the criminal, the disaffected and promise revenge. Death to America is getting more popular.

Hamas didn’t tell me that those aid workers and reporters were killed
I’m talking about the number they claim have been killed. You go into a war zone you take risks. You act like they were targeted.

I'm only concerned that our presidents support:

From California to the New York island
From the Redwood Forest to the Gulf Stream waters
(This land was made for you and me)

Along with Alaska and Hawaii.

I'm only concerned that our presidents support:

From California to the New York island
From the Redwood Forest to the Gulf Stream waters
(This land was made for you and me)

Along with Alaska and Hawaii.
And all the thousands of outlying islands

Enough of him getting to dance around this, or just saying there are good people on both sides. Americans need to know if Biden supports or condemns destroying Israel.

His failure to condemn these domestic terrorists is all Americans need to know.

Nostra posts insane shit daily. Biden has marshalled financial aid for Israel through congress, he has provided direct military support, and political support.

So did the Netanyahu government.

Okay, let's assume you're right.

Good for them, what does that have to the pali population supporting them and their attacks on Israel, does that somehow absolve them? You're criticizing the Netanyahu government for doing it, but it's okay for the pali citizens.

It will be the Americans on one side, those who value success, hard work, strong families, punishment of criminals, and equal treatment regardless of political position or skin color.

On the other will be the anti-Americans, going first for the Jews but eventually all, and who value government dependency, illegals over citizens, criminals over law-abiding Americans, pograms on college campuses, and ignorance among the populace,

Republicans don't value ANY of those things. Republicans value the wealthy and no one else. The rest of you are "losers" in their eyes, to be manipulated, used, and then ignored once they're in office.

How many REPUBLICANS voted against aid for Israel, Lisa??? 112 Republicans voted against aid for Isreal in the House, but only 37 Democrats. In the Senate, 15 Republicans voted against military aid for Israel.

YOU'RE VOTING FOR ANTI-SEMITISM LISA. YOU'RE LEADING THE CHARGE TO VOTE IN THE KKK, AND THE PEOPLE WHO HATE JEWS THE MOST. NOT VERY BRIGHT OF YOU, IS IT?

Okay, let's assume you're right.

Good for them, what does that have to the pali population supporting them and their attacks on Israel, does that somehow absolve them? You're criticizing the Netanyahu government for doing it, but it's okay for the pali citizens.
They also were aware of the massacre plan and had the means to stop it. That can't be said for the average Gazan.

They also were aware of the massacre plan and had the means to stop it. That can't be said for the average Gazan.

Good for them, all the more reason to champion the Israeli people since both their government and the hamas/arab groups are out to kill them all.

So you think the average Gazan would have been against the plan, is that your insinuation?

You also didn't answer, what does that have to the pali population supporting hamas and their attacks on Israel, does that somehow absolve them?

Yeah, ask him that. While you have his attention, ask him to speak about string theory and quantum entanglement.

You're putting the emPHASis on the wrong sulLAbles, Nostra Dumbass. When ARE you going to stop complaining about things that are completely irrelevant? Only an idiot would have asked this question, given that Biden's continuing military support and supplying of weapons to the Israeli government, is ample demonstration as to where Biden stands. And you're that idiot.

But of course the purpose of this thread is just to rag on Joe Biden. But once again, Nostra Dumbass shoots himself in the foot by pointing out how Biden has successfully used his influence to get humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people, and to put the killing on pause for now.

Joe Biden STOPPED the escalation of violence between Israel and Iran, preventing and all out war in the region. Not that an idiot like you will admit to it.
You support Hamas just like Pedo Joe.

Forum List

Back