When Will Barry Do A "Jenner"?

:ack-1:

bruce-jenner-plastic-surgery.jpg
Brucilla wont be paying for more cosmetic surgey now, he will be paying reperations to the family of the person he killed while texting.

Brucilla wont be paying for more cosmetic surgey now, he will be paying reperations to the family of the person he killed while texting.

Why? Has he been convicted of murder? That was one fast trial. Lol. I didn't even realize he had one yet. :D
He will be.

Are you privy to some information that the rest of us aren't? You have a crystal ball? There is no way to know how it will turn out. I'll bet you thought OJ would fry too. Lol.

Obama bragged about ending a successful war in iraq, he owns this. Bush has nothing to do with it.
Bush has everything to do with it, he screwed the pooch in the first place. You just want more Americans dying in Iraq.
Obama said he successfully ended the Iraq war. Was he lying again?
NO! Just our combat involvement.

He said," Iraq’s future will be in the hands of its people. America’s war in Iraq will be over." He also said, "And we remember the end of our combat mission and the emergence of a new dawn -– the precision of our efforts against al Qaeda in Iraq, the professionalism of the training of Iraqi security forces, and the steady drawdown of our forces. In handing over responsibility to the Iraqis, you preserved the gains of the last four years and made this day possible."
I love how liberals pick and choose definitions. He ended a successful war, and ignored his advisers to leave a skeleton force in iraq to make sure what has happened, wouldn't. Obama owns this, you just can't admit it.
He ran on ending that occupation. He also got Bin Laden, something your president should have done immediately after 911.

Why did Jknownothing cross the road? To try in vain to find a clue.
He ran on ending the Iraqi war in his first year, he lied. He ran on closing gitmo his first year, he lied. He ran on having the most transparent administration in history, he lied. He said he ended a successful war in Iraq, he lied. He got bin laden using information gotten through water boarding. It actually looks like you're the one that needs to get a clue.

Why? Has he been convicted of murder? That was one fast trial. Lol. I didn't even realize he had one yet. :D
I didn't even realize that it was proven that he was texting. Photos show him smoking not texting.

I didn't even realize that it was proven that he was texting. Photos show him smoking not texting.

I have no idea what he was doing. Sad that someone died, but I really haven't been following that story much. I heard about it when it initially happened and haven't really heard anything much about it since.

Why do you imply that being a female is weak? But hey everybody, Republicans respect women.
I am not implying that women are weak, I have seen some badass women softball players, barry is weak, weak as a little girl.

You stated that you're not implying "women are weak" but then compare Obama weak as "a little girl" thus once against implying that females are weak. Its not "little boy" because in our society saying "weak as a little girl" is more insulting.

Forum List

Back