When whites satirize blacks, they must be punished!!!

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
If I was black, this is the sort of thin-skinned faggotry that would make me feel shame on behalf of my race. But since I'm not, I must be a racist for thinking this is no big deal.

Fraternity's MLK-themed party draws criticism

Local civil rights leaders are calling for an Arizona State University fraternity to be expelled after photos emerged of a Martin Luther King Jr.-themed party where attendees wore stereotypical hip-hop clothes and drank out of watermelon cups.

If I was black, this is the sort of thin-skinned faggotry that would make me feel shame on behalf of my race. But since I'm not, I must be a racist for thinking this is no big deal.

Local civil rights leaders are calling for an Arizona State University fraternity to be expelled after photos emerged of a Martin Luther King Jr.-themed party where attendees wore stereotypical hip-hop clothes and drank out of watermelon cups.

Make a movie like this and it's funny. Reverse the situation and it's racism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0xq2Xg-_sw]White Chicks - yo mama - YouTube[/ame]

The watermelon cups were a bit much...but what's wrong with dressing up in hip hop clothes as fancy dress?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back