When we Get Rid of the Police, What Takes Their Place?

Oh GAWD - Nobody wants to get rid of police. Please stop :icon_rolleyes:
Well, not funding them, taking away their equipment, telling them they can't arrest anyone, telling them to let people burn things down, and doing nothing while people throw urine at them is not wanting to get rid of them is it? I love Canada's idea of paying cops even less, That is just brilliant. Stuff like this is why the cartels own Central America.

In human society, we have these losers who hate everyone around them. If you play PvP games online you know what I mean. These losers will go out of their way, give up in-game advancement, etc in order to inflict pain, loss and humiliation on other people for no reason at all.

They are rightfully known as 'Greifers', because they main goal is to cause others greif.

In Real life, greifers are often criminals and share the mentality if not.

Being able to cause others harm makes them feel superior and not the losers that deep down they really truly are.

So when people ban police, the Greifers come, to loot, burn, mug and rape.

Do normal people just grin and bear it?

Of course not. They form militias to defend themselves.

Now what do you prefer to have? Militias or professional cops?

“Minneapolis residents in some areas still recovering from rioting and unrest are forming community watch and security groups, some bearing firearms, to fight a surge of crime,” reports the Wall Street Journal.
While no one can blame the residents — in fact they should be applauded for doing what it takes to protect their own – this is, in ways I’ll explain below, not good. It is, however, a sign of things to come in countless Democrat-run cities:...
In late June, residents near a commercial strip that had been looted, and the 3rd Precinct station that was abandoned and burned, were seeing a surge of shooting and drug-related crime on their block.
“It got to the point where crime had no consequences,” said Tania Rivera, 30, who runs a child-care center with her mother. “It was being done deliberately out in the open. Drive-through drug dealing, drive-through prostitution, everything from gunshots to assaults to sex out in the public. Everything you didn’t want your neighborhood to look like.”
So after a number of community meetings, neighbors began constructing a barrier to close off two blocks of their street, first with trash cans, then debris. For a while, a boat on a trailer protected one intersection. Eventually, a nearby iron maker constructed a permanent gate. Police gave their approval as long as emergency responders could get through if requested by the neighborhood.
It goes on to say that men in the neighborhood “began an armed patrol, kicking out anyone who didn’t belong on the block after dark.”
The Journal provides a number of other examples.
^ thinks... ... that someone is proposing eliminating police? :cukoo:
......don't be a dumbass......WTF does it mean then, MR Smarty pants ?

In human society, we have these losers who hate everyone around them. If you play PvP games online you know what I mean. These losers will go out of their way, give up in-game advancement, etc in order to inflict pain, loss and humiliation on other people for no reason at all.

They are rightfully known as 'Greifers', because they main goal is to cause others greif.

Being able to cause others harm makes them feel superior and not the losers that deep down they really truly are.

“Minneapolis residents in some areas still recovering from rioting and unrest are forming community watch and security groups, some bearing firearms, to fight a surge of crime,” reports the Wall Street Journal.
While no one can blame the residents — in fact they should be applauded for doing what it takes to protect their own – this is, in ways I’ll explain below, not good. It is, however, a sign of things to come in countless Democrat-run cities:...
In late June, residents near a commercial strip that had been looted, and the 3rd Precinct station that was abandoned and burned, were seeing a surge of shooting and drug-related crime on their block.
“It got to the point where crime had no consequences,” said Tania Rivera, 30, who runs a child-care center with her mother. “It was being done deliberately out in the open. Drive-through drug dealing, drive-through prostitution, everything from gunshots to assaults to sex out in the public. Everything you didn’t want your neighborhood to look like.”
So after a number of community meetings, neighbors began constructing a barrier to close off two blocks of their street, first with trash cans, then debris. For a while, a boat on a trailer protected one intersection. Eventually, a nearby iron maker constructed a permanent gate. Police gave their approval as long as emergency responders could get through if requested by the neighborhood.
It goes on to say that men in the neighborhood “began an armed patrol, kicking out anyone who didn’t belong on the block after dark.”
we just need to reform the police. They need to be better trained on the art of de escalation.

Just send the ticket to my home.

I like this one. If someone is angry they got a ticket the cop should say they will think about it and mail a determination. Then the person just has to hope the cop is cool. But don’t make the cop have to be the bad guy and give a ticket.

Especially when we know speeding tickets is a racket to make money. Cops suck. Let’s stop making cops be ticket givers. Does anyone like getting a ticket for some bullshit?
.....the problem is not the police, though -DUH--it's blacks breeding criminals at high rates and graduation at low rates
1 the DUMB criminals commit the crime ---then
2. the DUMB criminals escalate it by resisting/fighting/attacking
3. all explained in thread below--humans are not perfect/etc--you can train for years and it won't help.....please start thinking realistically and not in TV terms

we just need to reform the police. They need to be better trained on the art of de escalation.

I like this one. If someone is angry they got a ticket the cop should say they will think about it and mail a determination. Then the person just has to hope the cop is cool. But don’t make the cop have to be the bad guy and give a ticket.

Especially when we know speeding tickets is a racket to make money. Cops suck. Let’s stop making cops be ticket givers. Does anyone like getting a ticket for some bullshit?
hahahahha =vDUMBSHIT
just let people go through red lights and as fast as they want???!!!
hahahahahhahaah
get some mental help

Tbh , I can do without the "police" around here. They are literally useless to me.
At this point in time, that is my opinion.
They harass me, but don't even try to catch criminals.
As I said: Useless.
A decade ago it was different.
My buddy is a cop in my town. He told me the financials are good so unless someone’s being a dick or drunk, don’t write tickets.

Dont pull someone coming to a rolling stop at a cross way when no other cars are around. Don’t try to use the police to raise money. Patrol, show up to domestic disturbances and 911 calls. That’s it.
.....police get killed at domestic disturbances......
..let me get this straight---if a criminal commits a crime, don't call the police to go after him???!!!!???? is THIS what you are saying?

Does anyone like getting a ticket for some bullshit?

It's a pretty simple fix ... don't speed.
Exactly. Selfish assholes who don't care about others as they put many lives in danger to save a few seconds on their drive.
They are far more destructive than someone not wearing a mask and the highways have turned into NASCAR during the pandemic.

It's what they're told, it's what they believe. All you can do is sit back and observe the paranoia.

Seattle City council removes the use of crowd control equipment. Minneapolis city council cuts police funding, Michigan governor slashes State Police funding by 25%. Countless Dem run local governments talk about removing funding and some responsibilities from Cops without having a clear plan on how to do that.

When you scream "Defund the Police", when one of the protesters go to slogans is "ACAB-All Cops Are Bastards", what are we supposed to assume?

No police?? Hope people are ready to defend themselves and their homes.

Prepare for a whole lot of killin.

When you scream "Defund the Police", when one of the protesters go to slogans is "ACAB-All Cops Are Bastards", what are we supposed to assume?
No need to assume. Communicate. Be curious. Be patient. Ask questions. Listen.

We used to do that in America, a long time ago. True story.

Sorry, but you don't communicate with people torching property and assaulting police.

The left started this shit, and whatever the original intentions, it's now just organized chaos designed to "change the system whether the people like it or not"

Mainstream dems have allowed Marxists to wallow in their ranks for decades now, and that has come home to roost.

No need to assume. Communicate. Be curious. Be patient. Ask questions. Listen.

We used to do that in America, a long time ago. True story.

Sorry, but you don't communicate with people torching property and assaulting police.

The left started this shit, and whatever the original intentions, it's now just organized chaos designed to "change the system whether the people like it or not"

Mainstream dems have allowed Marxists to wallow in their ranks for decades now, and that has come home to roost.
It was just a suggestion. I'm not holding my breath for many.

"ACAB-All Cops Are Bastards"

My folks were married, I have proof...

Decorated_Ketubbah,_Livorno,_1698.jpg

The left's election platform regarding their chant of "defund the police" will be to try and sell a "national police force" run by the (former) Democrat party, with the same rules for all national police to abide by. They will look to China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela and Vietnam for their national police force policies.......and lots of citizens will disappear, even those that were in the protesting mobs.
Isn’t it your side killing our citizens needlessly? Or your side who is defending the cops who do?

How the fuck are you gonna flip this on us? We want a less militarized and better trained police force. Body cameras. No choke holds.

what the f are you talking about?

.....the problem is not the police, though -DUH--it's blacks breeding criminals at high rates and graduation at low rates
1 the DUMB criminals commit the crime ---then
2. the DUMB criminals escalate it by resisting/fighting/attacking
3. all explained in thread below--humans are not perfect/etc--you can train for years and it won't help.....please start thinking realistically and not in TV terms
No, the cops are part of the problem. That’s what you either can’t see or pretend to not see

It's what they're told, it's what they believe. All you can do is sit back and observe the paranoia.

Seattle City council removes the use of crowd control equipment. Minneapolis city council cuts police funding, Michigan governor slashes State Police funding by 25%. Countless Dem run local governments talk about removing funding and some responsibilities from Cops without having a clear plan on how to do that.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said New York City’s proposed $1 billion cut from the police department budget tiptoes around demands from activists who are asking for a reduced police presence.

Though the plan proposed by New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) cuts one-sixth of the New York Police Department (NYPD) budget, activists note that much of it would be transferred to other city departments, including the Department of Education, where it could pay for police in schools. Activists have advocated for removing officers from schools altogether.

“Defunding police means defunding police,” the congresswoman said in a statement. “It does not mean budget tricks or funny math. It does not mean moving school police officers from the NYPD budget to the Department of Education’s budget so the exact same police remain in schools.”

Forum List

Back