When Trump Is Aquitted...What Happens Next ?

sadly, this is our political system by now for ALL OF US
Absolutely. You don't care that Individual1 abused his power as POTUS. We get that.
No we don't care about your false allegations, or your COUP to topple our Republic and Usurp the powers of The Executive Branch for yourself. We do not want a 'Selected' president, we want to Elect our President.

I love the way calling a POTUS out for abuse of power is deemed unimagined stupidity. As though the constitution is just a god damned piece of paper.

You must know this is unfair. Investigating the whereabouts of Bill's dick was just within their grasp. Throwing that pile of paper at them to figure out what's going on - on their own - serves no purpose other than to embarrass them. You are not supposed to step on the midgets, not even accidentally.
and i love it when you whine and bitch about abuse of power yet don't have an issue with falsifying FISA reports, obama spying on journalists, much less trumps camp, and the like.

suck it.
Nothing Obama did was close to this.
Agree it was 10 times worse. President Trump has not committed a single definable or nameable crime. Obama Bin Lying by contrast, sould have been tried for treason and faced life in prison or faced a firing squad.

What comes next.

Trump wins big in November.

House goes red.

Senate stays the same.

Trump gets many more judges on the bench nationwide.

Pelosi made one of the worst miscalculations in political history.
Ms. Pelosi needs to account to the citizens of this country why she allowed lies to dominate the House. Ya'll lefties send her a crochet/knitting book because she's gonna be real unbusy in solitary confinement in jail for her malpractice of House Speaker sans a spine to creeps like Schiff and Nadler who also may be telling their compulsion to lie excuses to the SCOTUS.

and i love it when you whine and bitch about abuse of power yet don't have an issue with falsifying FISA reports, obama spying on journalists, much less trumps camp, and the like.

suck it.

There was no spying on the Trump campaign. The Trumpeteers were baiting you, urging you to hyperventilate, and you abjectly comply.

There was one person falsifying an email. He's facing the court, and rightly so. That's Obama abusing power how?

Oh, and then, the oh-so terrible spying on journalists (the enemy of the people, don't you forget). I know, the right couldn't contain themselves in their outrage over this horrible assault on the press (again, you abjectly comply), and then, they did ... nothing. Why on earth is that, do you think? You don't actually think what Trump is doing to detect leakers is markedly different from what President Obama did, or do you?

Finally, could you take your oral fantasies to a somewhat more appropriate place, please? There are places catering to your needs, but this is not the venue for it.

Nothing will change. The duopoly will continue to keep itself in power through obfuscation and distraction. Voters will continue to allow it. The 'representatives' will continue to faithfully represent those who control them.

What happens after Trump is acquitted?

Republicans lose the Senate, just like they lost the House in 2018.

By taking this to a level of stupidity never before imagined, Pelosi and Schitt have pretty much created an open war.

I've never seen congresspeople badmouth each other as much as they have on this. There is little to no respect in many corners and it's going to get worse.

Trump will be re-elected, which will only send the left into a more frenzied shitfest.

Depending on who owns the house or senate...it will be open warfare.

Nothing will get done.

And that is the gift of it all.

Fuck the federal shit hole we call D.C.

It is open war and I welcome it.

If trump is acquitted republicans will get thrown out as a majority in the senate. trump is about to lose in November.

How do you arrive at that...That really makes sense huh?
Why, because the GOP has refused to take part in the fabricated shit-show?
Why, because Trump has polled higher throughout the shit-show?
Why, because Trump and the RNC have raised record amounts of cash from donors throughout the shit-show?

Al Green and Maxine Waters both admitted that when Trump is acquitted they will start impeachment all over again. They will not accept Trump's reelection. If democrats are to be believed that's when the cities will burn.

It'll be election season and President Trump will flood the airwaves and social media (with four times the budget of the Democrats) with the truth about how The Democrats have been planning this impeachment since 2018 as nothing more than a politically motivated attempt to clear a path for their 2020 candidate.

We'll see lots of commercials featuring Pelosi's celebration of the impeachment trial, Biden's illegal family connections to The Ukraine, and other hits from the last few years.

The Democrats have really sown the wind with this one.
Bloomberg will make sure that the democrats are not out spent even if he’s not the nominee
Bloomberg is already flooding the airwaves in California. He's about open borders, gun confiscation, reparations, and global warming regulation. That's just not going to sell well to the majority of the nation. It would be a winner if he was running for Mayor of Los Angeles.

By taking this to a level of stupidity never before imagined, Pelosi and Schitt have pretty much created an open war.

I've never seen congresspeople badmouth each other as much as they have on this. There is little to no respect in many corners and it's going to get worse.

Trump will be re-elected, which will only send the left into a more frenzied shitfest.

Nothing will get done.

If trump is acquitted republicans will get thrown out as a majority in the senate. trump is about to lose in November.
/——-/ And if you wish real hard, Santa will bring you a pony, and all the cool kids will finally like you.

I love the way calling a POTUS out for abuse of power is deemed unimagined stupidity. As though the constitution is just a god damned piece of paper.
/——-/ Yeah, Obozo never should have said that.

Were you asleep when they impeached Clinton over a blow job? It was just as nasty then.

Trump won't be re-elected. He won't win the popular vote and he won't slip by in the EC this time. He's already underwater in WI, MI, and PA. In Iowa, his trade wars and ethanol cutbacks have really hurt corn farmers. In Florida, the restoration of voting rights to people who served their convictions will erase any GOP advantage.

Nothing will get done.

Ah, Conservatism has been replaced by open Nihilism... They know all their ideas suck, but can't admit it.
You just spout and make chit up farmers are doing fine with corn.

US Corn Farm Price Received
corn.PNG

What happens next? They impeach him over and over, and he gets acquitted over and over.

But Obama But Hillary lol What will happen I hope is Impeachment #2 ...Drive the pos crazy
so you're not after "justice" or even the truth. just fuck with the other side.

sadly, this is our political system by now for ALL OF US. anyone who likes it and wishes for it, well, you're the fucking problem, son. how can you claim any credibility for the impeachment when you're ready to go for #2 and don't even know "why" yet.

this is why no one believes attempt #1.
Ice I don't want to fuck with republicans I want to see them buried They are a blight upon America Sick SOB's And there's plenty to go after the pos for BUT what's the diff?? Repubs don't care if the pos is guilty or not they just want to win

But Obama But Hillary lol What will happen I hope is Impeachment #2 ...Drive the pos crazy
so you're not after "justice" or even the truth. just fuck with the other side.

sadly, this is our political system by now for ALL OF US. anyone who likes it and wishes for it, well, you're the fucking problem, son. how can you claim any credibility for the impeachment when you're ready to go for #2 and don't even know "why" yet.

this is why no one believes attempt #1.
Ice I don't want to fuck with republicans I want to see them buried They are a blight upon America Sick SOB's And there's plenty to go after the pos for BUT what's the diff?? Repubs don't care if the pos is guilty or not they just want to win
i care. i think most do. just because you're sporting your bullshit extremist attitude does NOT mean the rest of us are. i agree both sides have their KILL THE OTHER SIDE assholes, but i am not in that category. most people are not.

you want to see people buried cause they disagree with you and THEY are the sick SOB's to you.

got it.

now kindly bugger off.

Nothing will get done.

What happens is we have ourselves an election afterwhich the remnants of the democratic party goes the way of the dodo bird.

Forum List

Back