When Trump asks for more border funding tonight......will Americans trust what he says?

I have seen many Presidents appeal to the American people on important issues. Reagan was a master at facing the camera and taking his case directly to the people

Trump is doing it tonight.

Will an American public, accustomed to his constant lies buy in to what he is telling them or will they think it is just Trump being Trump?

Real Americans will believe him.

The counties along the southern border are among the safest in the United States.

According to data from the Wilson Center, as summarized by The Washington Post, “The crime rates in U.S. border counties are lower than the average for similarly sized inland counties, with two exceptions out of 23 total.”

I have seen many Presidents appeal to the American people on important issues. Reagan was a master at facing the camera and taking his case directly to the people

Will an American public, accustomed to his constant lies buy in to what he is telling them or will they think it is just Trump being Trump?

People who support him will buy in to what he says. People who don't, won't. It's that simple.

Case and point, you've already made up your mind.
I've certainly made my mind up that no free people ever accepted concentrated wealth and power walling them in.

Real americans appear to be too scared to live in a free and open society.

Most undocumented immigrants don’t “sneak” across the border.

The majority of immigrants in the USA without authorization first entered the country legally, and then overstayed their visas. The Center for Migration Studies said in a 2017 report that crossing the border is not the way “the large majority of persons now becoming undocumented.” It reported that two-thirds of undocumented immigrants entered the U.S. legally and then simply overstayed their visas.

How awesome is it that we have a president who uses the bully pulpit to expose the fake news narrative on illegals. The Washington establishment and fake news media are about to get ripped a new one tonight. :eusa_clap:

The White House is lying about terrorists crossing the southern border.

In an interview on Fox News this weekend, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders insisted that “nearly 4,000 known or suspected terrorists come into our country illegally, and we know that our most vulnerable point of entry is at our southern border.” Sanders' careful wording suggests she knew she was more than bending the truth. Fox News anchor Chris Wallace fact-checked Sanders: “Do you know where those 4,000 people come, where they are captured? Airports.”

Trump lies? Lol I can’t get enough of the trump derangement syndrome lol don’t stop haha

People who support him will buy in to what he says. People who don't, won't. It's that simple.

I've certainly made my mind up that no free people ever accepted concentrated wealth and power walling them in.

I don't support a wall either, but I'll still hear what he has to say with an open mind.

Drumpf has zero credibility. He could tell me water is wet when you touch it or the sky is blue on a sunny day and I wouldnt believe him.

Yikes, you are one tough cookie. Water really is wet and the sky really is blue on sunny days.

See Syria, we ain't going anywhere. Don does this all the time. He is a walking sack of pure unadulterated bullshit.

Syria? Are you in Syria? Not really surprised.

How awesome is it that we have a president who uses the bully pulpit to expose the fake news narrative on illegals. The Washington establishment and fake news media are about to get ripped a new one tonight. :eusa_clap:

That is where Trumps constantly lying and lack of credibility weakens him

He has lost the bully pulpit

Correct, and just as Nancy Pelosi told the head of DHS that she didn't care about her facts and just as Representative Guitterez walked out of the room when he was presented with facts, Democrats around the country will ignore any facts when it comes to this or any other subject.

I hope Trump declares a national emergency has the military build the damn fence that Congress has voted yes on TWICE in the last 15 years and tells the courts to go to hell when they stupidly say Trump can't do what the law allows. It's time to simply start ignoring Democrats. I mean do you consult with your children about adult matters?

Real americans appear to be too scared to live in a free and open society.

Real Americans meaning those who are not Jews, whom you hate and have stated so on numerous occasions. You need a reality check.

And your lies? You're a hypocrite. Find proof that Trump molested his kids as you asserted.

Correct, and just as Nancy Pelosi told the head of DHS that she didn't care about her facts and just as Representative Guitterez walked out of the room when he was presented with facts, Democrats around the country will ignore any facts when it comes to this or any other subject.

I hope Trump declares a national emergency has the military build the damn fence that Congress has voted yes on TWICE in the last 15 years and tells the courts to go to hell when they stupidly say Trump can't do what the law allows. It's time to simply start ignoring Democrats. I mean do you consult with your children about adult matters?

Democrats refuse to accept alternative facts regardless of how many times republicans present them

LOL let me get this straight, the left constantly freak out about what Trump says, yet they claim nobody believes a word Trump says. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back