When this all winds down, what will be different?

So to recap.... all Mac1958 sees as a problem is blame Republicans and say they are racist but won't admit it. Geez... revolutionary. :rolleyes:
Perhaps you haven't seen the few thousand squabbles I've had with the Regressive Left here, regarding how they have weaponized PC and Identity Politics in a cynical and vulgar attempt to gain and maintain political advantage. Or the many times I've been called a racist for doing that. A quick run of the Search function here will illustrate that for you.

See, you're a liar, and I'm not. You refuse to hold your side accountable, I'm not afraid to at all. You're simply out of your league here.
Jesus Christ not everything is right vs. left.
All you are wanting me to do is "admit" there are some racist on the right
I did that. Just like there are racist on the left.
Racism exist, but not even close to the amount the left wants to say there is.
The left wants us to believe that racism is rampant. White privilege is why we, as white Americans, are doing better than blacks. That institutional racism is everywhere and destroys any chance blacks will do better.
No objective person is going to "admit" that. Because it isn't true. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist... just isn't near as much as lefts want to say there is
Only people who have spent their lives in black skin can judge that. Are you black? Me neither. I'll take the word of black people who have experienced it.
Fine...
Answer these questions specifically...

1) Do you think the fact that over 70% of black children are born in a single parent household has a negative effect on those children?
2) Do you think that children, white or black, who have no real relationship with their fathers, or don't even know who their father is - has a negative effect on those children?
3) Do you think a culture that promotes and glorifies criminality is self defeating?
4) Do you think the social engineering that took place in cities all across the entire northeast America especially, that packed blacks in like sardines out of the city proper, outside of where jobs were, had schools built just to have their kids go to and BY GOD keep them out of white schools did a lot of damage to the black race?
5) Do you think multi-generational, no strings attached, government dependence has a negative effect on the people that partake of that?

And that is just for starters.
So to recap.... all Mac1958 sees as a problem is blame Republicans and say they are racist but won't admit it. Geez... revolutionary. :rolleyes:
Perhaps you haven't seen the few thousand squabbles I've had with the Regressive Left here, regarding how they have weaponized PC and Identity Politics in a cynical and vulgar attempt to gain and maintain political advantage. Or the many times I've been called a racist for doing that. A quick run of the Search function here will illustrate that for you.

See, you're a liar, and I'm not. You refuse to hold your side accountable, I'm not afraid to at all. You're simply out of your league here.
Jesus Christ not everything is right vs. left.
All you are wanting me to do is "admit" there are some racist on the right
I did that. Just like there are racist on the left.
Racism exist, but not even close to the amount the left wants to say there is.
The left wants us to believe that racism is rampant. White privilege is why we, as white Americans, are doing better than blacks. That institutional racism is everywhere and destroys any chance blacks will do better.
No objective person is going to "admit" that. Because it isn't true. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist... just isn't near as much as lefts want to say there is
Only people who have spent their lives in black skin can judge that. Are you black? Me neither. I'll take the word of black people who have experienced it.
Fine...
Answer these questions specifically...

1) Do you think the fact that over 70% of black children are born in a single parent household has a negative effect on those children?
2) Do you think that children, white or black, who have no real relationship with their fathers, or don't even know who their father is - has a negative effect on those children?
3) Do you think a culture that promotes and glorifies criminality is self defeating?
4) Do you think the social engineering that took place in cities all across the entire northeast America especially, that packed blacks in like sardines out of the city proper, outside of where jobs were, had schools built just to have their kids go to and BY GOD keep them out of white schools did a lot of damage to the black race?
5) Do you think multi-generational, no strings attached, government dependence has a negative effect on the people that partake of that?

And that is just for starters.
I was specifically addressing your claim that racism isn't anywhere near as bad as black people claim.

I addressed it. You want to harp on the stereotypes and the "problems" in their community, go for it, but don't expect a response from me. To me, the more important thing is that everyone face the fact that for black people, racism is still very much present. Until everyone can accept that, there can't be an honest dialogue. Without an honest dialogue and willingness to try to change that, frustration and anger will continue to mount.
HAhaha!!!!..... READ.... "I want to bury my head in the sand and not face reality

In my honest opinion, hope to God I am wrong and this blows over in the coming week... but this could turn into a race war. In my 55 years of living, racism has profoundly dropped from what it was when I was a kid. It was nothing when I was a young lad to hear older white men (and women) use the N* word. And tell racist jokes, and disparage black people any time they came up. It is flat out not like that anymore. The blacks who live here walk among us like everyone else. When I was in high school white girls that dated a black boy was considered a slut. She must be. Today... they don't think that.
They work in the same places, eat in the same places...their kids play with white kids and 95% AT LEAST of people don;t think anything about it. NOT true in 1975 when I was 10. Not.even.close.
That can change.

EVERYTHING WILL BE WORSE.

1) Worse race relations than before, that is a given. Despite the liberal media trying to say otherwise, the vast-vast majority of Americans are NOT behind the rioters/looters/vandals and murderers who have killed... I believe it is up to 8 blacks now.
One black man died, and the lunatics have killed 8 more showing their "outrage" of the one dying. $millions is property damage, everyone losing their freedoms due to curfews and shutdown businesses. No one is a fan of this.
2) Gun sales and ammo sales will increase (again)

3) The media will be on high alert just waiting on the next black to die by police - and then what? It all goes down again? Again? Again?
4) The political parties are now more divided than before. Who could have thought that was possible?

Yup. Nothing much will change. The problems are systemic, and they are mainly problems caused by the left wing. Thus, those problems are here to stay.
Police brutality is a right wing policy, not left wing.
The riots and deaths are all happening in Blue cities, moron.

In my honest opinion, hope to God I am wrong and this blows over in the coming week... but this could turn into a race war. In my 55 years of living, racism has profoundly dropped from what it was when I was a kid. It was nothing when I was a young lad to hear older white men (and women) use the N* word. And tell racist jokes, and disparage black people any time they came up. It is flat out not like that anymore. The blacks who live here walk among us like everyone else. When I was in high school white girls that dated a black boy was considered a slut. She must be. Today... they don't think that.
They work in the same places, eat in the same places...their kids play with white kids and 95% AT LEAST of people don;t think anything about it. NOT true in 1975 when I was 10. Not.even.close.
That can change.
No one denies it's better. I remember the total defacto segregation in a very northern city in the 50's and 60's.
But until it's gone, it's going to be an issue that will be raised over and over. A lot of people didn't want to listen in the 50's and 60's, either. It led to riots. A lot of people aren't listening now. It just led to riots.
I keep ending up right where I started, which is, we need to listen.

No self respecting white person will ever vote for a black again no matter what party they say they belong to.
Professional sports will never make it back to their highest popularity
Movie theaters are going the way of the blacksmith
More people will be working from home.

1) Worse race relations than before, that is a given. Despite the liberal media trying to say otherwise, the vast-vast majority of Americans are NOT behind the rioters/looters/vandals and murderers who have killed... I believe it is up to 8 blacks now.
One black man died, and the lunatics have killed 8 more showing their "outrage" of the one dying. $millions is property damage, everyone losing their freedoms due to curfews and shutdown businesses. No one is a fan of this.

3) The media will be on high alert just waiting on the next black to die by police - and then what? It all goes down again? Again? Again?
4) The political parties are now more divided than before. Who could have thought that was possible?

Yup. Nothing much will change. The problems are systemic, and they are mainly problems caused by the left wing. Thus, those problems are here to stay.
It's not about political parties, either of you! That is totally ignoring the point.

It's not about political parties, either of you! That is totally ignoring the point.
It certainly is about political parties. Only fools believe these riots are about the death of George Floyd.

When this all winds down, what will be different?
Democrats have proven they can't be trusted to run shit as the tail wags the dog in their dark filthy shitholes.
Trump has gained a deeper, broader support from all who respect and desire law and order...Indys / moderates.
Good real Americans want to see the savage Left in Auschwitz style concentration camps more than ever.
The extreme hatred of uncivilized barbaric Niggs has grown wider and deeper.
Legit white folks hate white guilt whackos more than Hitler hated Jews.
George Floyd will be remembered by most as a lifelong dope-head criminal who died suicide by cop.

That can change.
No one denies it's better. I remember the total defacto segregation in a very northern city in the 50's and 60's.
But until it's gone, it's going to be an issue that will be raised over and over. A lot of people didn't want to listen in the 50's and 60's, either. It led to riots. A lot of people aren't listening now. It just led to riots.
I keep ending up right where I started, which is, we need to listen.
And that defacto segregation was put in place by whom - specifically?
Who engaged in the social engineering of the 50s - 80s that produced generational poverty and dependency of inner city black people? Who?
Who decided to build massive public housing, as in example in Chicago, where 22000 black people lived in one square mile? What political party overwhelmingly did that?
It was designed that way. Democrat leaders for those 30 years are the direct reason blacks are in the shape they are today. The institutionalization of giving a whole subset of people just enough money to survive, housed them - for free or drastically reduced rent - carefully away from all other sets of society - built schools for them so they stayed away from them..... who did that OldLady?

..there is not much police brutality --so it's not a critical issue
..there is MUCH black crime/murder/rape/POOR graduation rates---that's a MUCH bigger problem--and the cause of Floyd's death

Although it seems to be happening in left wing cities...go figure.

Interesting...so in a State where the Governor is a liberal Democrat...in a city where the Mayor is a liberal Democrat...and where the Police Chief is a black man...you think it's "policy" for the Police to brutalize people and that's caused by the "right wing"?

Care to explain how that works, Colfax?

Interesting...so in a State where the Governor is a liberal Democrat...in a city where the Mayor is a liberal Democrat...and where the Police Chief is a black man...you think it's "policy" for the Police to brutalize people and that's caused by the "right wing"?

Care to explain how that works, Colfax?
It’s not policy in the city. The police do it on their own. The city is trying to reform them, but their union is strong and run by a rabid Trumpster who doesn’t shy away from brutality.

It certainly is about political parties. Only fools believe these riots are about the death of George Floyd.
You're right; it's not just about George Floyd. But it certainly isn't about Democrats and Republicans!!!!

Forum List

Back